Danyzinha

Dec 25, 2017
What kind of clothing should I use to enter Babel? I already bought expensive clothes at Mon Cheri and I still can not get in.
Do you intend to add bikes in the game? It can help when you still can not afford a car.
(Google translate)

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
No, there are a couple of rich guys you can date but no one isgiving you money or nice stuff. I'll mention it on the Discord and you never know someone might look to write something. No promises though.
In a way thee is your boss at Pussy-Kats (i.e. if you work for the store).
At one points he buys you a dress ... and afterwards you give him a blow job every time you work there,for some extra money

Reactions: Namco15

K9

May 28, 2017
No, there are a couple of rich guys you can date but no one isgiving you money or nice stuff. I'll mention it on the Discord and you never know someone might look to write something. No promises though.
Used to be, you could meet a dude in the park fair, go with him on a date on a yacht, and then he called every saturday to come and fuck you in your home, then he gave you 5k. You cut that out?

Is any content planned for after school and/or university? Game needs more adult life content, not yet more content in that one year of school.

GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
I'm trying to change my intelligence by the console with pcs_intel=60

Should that be work.
Yeah should work the code on the wiki is pcs_intel = x
Where x is the number. Is it not working? If not perhaps the = and 60 are to close try it like this pcs_intel = 60

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
4 things that would be nice to have:
1. Shortcuts to certain locations, for example to home or to the train station.
At the moment, for example, if I live in the old town (Pushkin) and want to go home from the train station I need to go first to the road then Pushkin, then to the High Street and only when I am there, I can go home (and, the other way round vice versa). It would be nice if there would be a shortcut that lets you go home (or the train station) with one click (maybe with random encountered and times for each stop being calculated automatically ... and you stopping at the location of the random encounter if one happens)

2. Be able to prolong your train pass while your subscription is still running.
At the moment, if your subscription to a train pass is still running, you need to wait till it runs out before you are able to book a new train pass. It would be nice if you could buy another (day, week, month) for the train pass, while its subscription time still runs

3. Be able to friendzone people
At the moment it seems like veryone you encounter immedtately considers him/herelf as your boy-/girlfriend. It would be nice if you could have people just as normal friends (or friends with benefits) without him/her regarrding him-/herself as your boy-/girldfriend after the first date

4. Be able to tell your date to go pick you up somewhere else (for example your workplace / Petersburg inner city)
If, for example, you work at Pussy Cats and live in Pushkin, there is no way that, after work, you can make it home (to Pushkin High Street) in time to be able to be picked up for the latest time available (which is 20:00). Theefore it would be nice if you were able to tell your date, to pick you up somewhere else (for example one train station of your choice)

--------

And a bug:
If you have an appartment in Pushkin and take out your trash there, you get teleported to the residential zone of St. Petersburg

Addendum:
Likewise if, on a date, you invite your date home, you afterwards get magically teleported to your previous home at Petersburg residential (instead of being at your home in Pushkin)

Last edited:

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How did you unlock all those scenes with katja????

Also, it's going to be close to a year now since my mc started going to school (cursed schoolgirl start). Please tell me it's possible for her to continue her 'education' and get an admit in the city college!!!?

Terlis2000

May 12, 2017
How did you unlock all those scenes with katja????

Also, it's going to be close to a year now since my mc started going to school (cursed schoolgirl start). Please tell me it's possible for her to continue her 'education' and get an admit in the city college!!!?
The first image and the gif are from my overhaul(mod) (Brother mod and more) over on TFGames.Site. They are events that involve Sveta and her older sister.

Yea you can go to college.

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
The first image and the gif are from my overhaul(mod) (Brother mod and more) over on TFGames.Site. They are events that involve Sveta and her older sister.

Yea you can go to college.
I installed your mod but I haven't tried it yet , loaded some old saves to post here , the truth is that I seemed a little hotter than I remembered :LOL::p good job (y)

Danyzinha

Dec 25, 2017
I'm having a bug:
1 - When I have sex in the nightclub (also in another place, but I don't remember where) I am transported to the bathroom of the Havana gym.
2 - I sold my car, but always has a link to access the car in the industrial zone of the city.
3 - After finishing school, when I go to the community center club, I no longer have access to talk to the school's npc's. Is it normal or bug?

(Google translator)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes