Nast33

Jul 1, 2017
Niko's lunchtime event at the school is broken, all options disappear once you click on 'Corridor' during the rape in the cafeteria. Also seem to remember being able to go out with Artem in the park and being assaulted by Gopniks while he was forced to watch, but can't get that event now. Am I locked in with Niko as BF? When talking to Anushka I can say who my BF is and Niko is the option that comes up.

Mar 16, 2018
I always seem to die during childbirth in this game. I've played it multiple times, but everytime I always die during child birth. anyway to fix this or make it so that doesn't happen?

LittleCrush

May 8, 2018
Does anybody know why can't i buy a dog in this version of the game, im playing transformation start so i have the apartment in the city recidential area. pet emporium only lets me buy the parrot and rabbit.

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
There is a few steps in the grind that can be missed though.

After lend her money and refuse to forgive her debt.
- Make her do your homework.
- Pick her up in the morning to carry your books to school.
(you get the option to do this in your hallway at home before 08 in the morning)
- Pull up her skirt in an event when going to school to flash your brother.
- Talk to your brother and ask if he liked what he saw and if you want to set him up.
- Make your brother grind her like a rabbit to progress.
- Profit.....

And a whole lot of force her to munch carpet in between....

When do you talk to the brother. I did do the reveal several times. When I chat with brother it never drifts into the flash.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
When do you talk to the brother. I did do the reveal several times. When I chat with brother it never drifts into the flash.
In the evening in the living room, tell him you will "hook him up" after you ask him if he liked what he saw, or something along those lines. Only unlocks after you flash nat's ass to him though.

Addison

Sep 26, 2017
How can i married Fedor?My charactor date him several times and his home still not listed.

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
How can i married Fedor?My charactor date him several times and his home still not listed.
U gotta fuck him to unlock his home , and u can not marry him (At curent build) ,only randoms at the time .
Marriage in a concept right now , not worth doing ( well u get a place to live in , so semi usefull

Last edited:

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
This has been said before, maybe, but i'll make a new post about it to get it off my mind: dominant path with the brother.

As a gopnik, my PC flushed the homework guy's head down the toilet. She dominates. A problem with the brother path currently is the lack of that.
She's either a good girl who helps her brother with his homework or a slut that follows his every whim.

What i'm asking for is the dominant path: bad relationship, smack his head, force him to do her homework, have him fear her, bully him, turn him into a submissive servant/slave.
Make sex acts as rewards of submission and loyalty.
Take control of him and his friends as gophers.
Let him meet Igor and have them as your subordinates in your quest to gopnik queendom.
Heil Sveta, queen of the cucks!

Jinsem

Jul 31, 2017
I always seem to die during childbirth in this game. I've played it multiple times, but everytime I always die during child birth. anyway to fix this or make it so that doesn't happen?
That happens when you cheat time and get past the due date. the one on the info panel is always wrong, so save and skip to a closer date, if you loop too much you will die during child birth

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
Help

With the Schoolgirl start I have a job as a Maid in the Hotel next to Pavlovsk train station.

For several evenings I observed 1-2 mistresses playing with their slaves in their room (and spied on them).
Well, finally I have been caught and mistress (after calming me down by telling that my job (as maid) isn't in danger) told me something about meeting her after 8 PM or any day thereafter.
I assumed that she meant, meeting her in her hotel room, but there is no additional entry in the menu for the Pavlovsk Hotel ... only the usual entries for reception, leaving or killing some time (and I also haven't met her again while doing my job as a maid)

Unfortunately I only read cursory over the dialogue, therefore I am totally lost where I should find said mistress. I assume that it isn't Natascha Petrovna from St. Petersburg

Is this an incomplete quest chain? Or is there someplace else where I have to look?

What about the "Heel Wearing Ability"?
It seems to exist since 2 years in the Girl-Life-wiki, but neither the Transgendered start, nor the schoolgirl start seem to have it displayed. Also, in both starts I was able to wear heeled shoes from the beginning on, without any problems

I noticed that in the school girl start in Pavlovsk there are occasionally some advertisements in the stairwell of the gropund floor of your appartment house.

At the moment they are just pictures with cyrillic advertisements. WHile I have a little bit knowledge of cyrillic (and therefore can figure out (with the help of google translate), what it is written there) it is a rather slow process.
Any plans to put an english translation below the pics?

Last edited:
Reactions: Engelstein
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes