CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
I'm having trouble triggering the events with Misha and the dad. I've gotten to the point where they can both have their way with my character individually but nothing after that. Been doing the garage stuff for a while as well.

RenStimpy

Oct 31, 2017
There's an alternate way to achieve this. Go to the same hotel. Talk to the admin and get a job as maid. Then, between 04:00 and 05:00 every evening, you can go there and work as a maid. An event will trigger, leading to the guy, Pavlin, taking your money. The next time you go there you'll get the option to try and get the money back from him.

After that it's pretty obvious. The first time you please him and his buddy, you get a part of your money back (all of it actually) but this acts as the start of the prostitution leading to the same jobs. Except, now you can work in the hotel both, as a maid and a whore!
that's actually a different storyline. The hotel inside pav is what you are talking about. The one I'm referring to is outside of town on the road to the city, where you can get a ride from the lorry driver. Go to the bar in that hotel, get really, really drunk, and you're off to the races.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I'm having trouble triggering the events with Misha and the dad. I've gotten to the point where they can both have their way with my character individually but nothing after that. Been doing the garage stuff for a while as well.
When they are in the garage late and drunk you should be able to trigger more. Its old content so you probably have to be horny or something.

Reactions: Namco15

Tp

Aug 23, 2016
On Misha and the dad. You need a high slut reputation. Misha will comment about how the Gopniks are using the MC as their plaything to MC's stepfather. They both take the MC to teach how the older men get things done.

When I was playing the most recent version of the development game that came out a few days ago (6-17)* I noticed that when washing cars and offering anal sex to those interested that the customers will switch from anal sex to vaginal sex without a condom being used. It happened several times. That seems new. I was not very happy to see that happen as I sometimes play "virgin" characters. This development wrecks that gameplay for me. (Some of the stepfather content has that problem too now but I have mentioned that here before. I know that the family will be worked on in the next development phase.)

Also the Hunter content is still bugged like the last development version. I know it is still being worked on too but I figured I would mention it. The same bugs from the previous version from what I can tell. Perhaps no fixes were make to that content for this last update though. (I just read "bug fixes" but no specific mention of whether the hunters were bug fixed or not.)

Thanks.

*I see a new development version came out today 6-19. Quick turn around.

Last edited:
Reactions: CouchPillow

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
When they are in the garage late and drunk you should be able to trigger more. Its old content so you probably have to be horny or something.
Going to continue trying that.

On Misha and the dad. You need a high slut reputation. Misha will comment about how the Gopniks are using the MC as their plaything to MC's stepfather. They both take the MC to teach how the older men get things done.

When I was playing the most recent version of the development game that came out a few days ago (6-17)* I noticed that when washing cars and offering anal sex to those interested that the customers will switch from anal sex to vaginal sex without a condom being used. It happened several times. That seems new. I was not very happy to see that happen as I sometimes play "virgin" characters. This development wrecks that gameplay for me. (Some of the stepfather content has that problem too now but I have mentioned that here before. I know that the family will be worked on in the next development phase.)

Also the Hunter content is still bugged like the last development version. I know it is still being worked on too but I figured I would mention it. The same bugs from the previous version from what I can tell. Perhaps no fixes were make to that content for this last update though. (I just read "bug fixes" but no specific mention of whether the hunters were bug fixed or not.)

Thanks.

Ok sweet hopefully that will work thank you!

Reactions: Tp

dasdaasd

Sep 3, 2017
im really suprised there isnt a mod making the character a male protag instead, id really like to see something like that.

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
that's actually a different storyline. The hotel inside pav is what you are talking about. The one I'm referring to is outside of town on the road to the city, where you can get a ride from the lorry driver. Go to the bar in that hotel, get really, really drunk, and you're off to the races.
Yeah, i unlocked that too. Both of them used the same code word, THE PEACOCK, i think. Hence thought, both were related.

PS: Does anyone know how long do the winter vacations in the cursed school girl start last??

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Your reputation as slut must be really hihg, than it is triggered easy

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
can you have sex with your step-father and if you can you tell me how
Keep asking him about your clothes, watching tv with him and meeting him in his garage. Also, try taking showers with the door open while he's there and not your brother. Then whenever your Mom is at work and he is at the house, it should happen. Also, go to his garage with a high arousal.

How do you meet Olu?
Get your Mom to send you to the pharmacy after she finds out you're a slut, your aunt runs it and after buying a lot of condoms and lube she'll hit you up for some Olu loving. I've only done that pathway one time so I might not have been exact on details.

Reactions: Namco15

halowin

Jul 10, 2017
Keep asking him about your clothes, watching tv with him and meeting him in his garage. Also, try taking showers with the door open while he's there and not your brother. Then whenever your Mom is at work and he is at the house, it should happen. Also, go to his garage with a high arousal.

Get your Mom to send you to the pharmacy after she finds out you're a slut, your aunt runs it and after buying a lot of condoms and lube she'll hit you up for some Olu loving. I've only done that pathway one time so I might not have been exact on details.
do you know what days is it when stepfather at home

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
it's random I think, I haven't noticed a pattern at least. Best time is during the weekend, he should be home all day unless they go to Gadukino.
Yes, it's random. As far as i remeber, it should be 16-18 o'clock when your mother isn't at home and your stepfather is.

Reactions: Engelstein

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017

Thanks.

Didn't know about the car wash switching, the stepfather sex just got an addition with some changes. Not sure if it fixes that specific problem but the extra options should make it more avoidable.

Nothing has been changed with the hunters, the guy working on it has been tied up with rl stuff but is still around. We'll run bug fixes before the next release either way.

The quick dev releases is because we're tweaking willpower. The system and seeding are done but for a couple of holdouts, its too easy atm but if you want to see how it works this is a good chance. ;)

Reactions: Tp

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
ehhh...for some weird reason my mc doesn't get periods anymore. I literally have to use the cheats to start it. The mc once went 43 FREAKING DAYS without getting periods!!

Any ideas what is wrong and how to rectify it?

Reactions: Engelstein
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes