Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
If i would like to make a mod, do i have to know C? And if no (or yes, but only a little), how do i get started? i have no clue.
The game is written in QSP so you will have to learn to use that. Its not complex and there are some pages of info on the wiki linked to our repo:

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
Fair warning/ hint/ suggestion:
For those who havent seen the wiki pages and for those who'd like their mc to become a bimbo slut in the most lore friendly way:

One simple tip: Get as friendly with a gopnik named nikolai as possible. To find him during morning and afternoon breaks, you'll get the option saying hang out with the gopniks. Go and talk to him as many times as you can. You'll know you're doing stuff correctly when he presents you with a gift, necklace iirc. From there on keep on making dumb choices whenever you can. The whole thing should take about a week and a half, in game time at the most.

This is only for an mc who isn't already a slut. This will also not work if your mc has a bad reputation. You'll miss out on little content with other npcs but unlock a lot more in the form of forced prostitution, willing prostitution, etc.

Have Fun!

Reactions: Dflik

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
where is the beach where the girl nastya is suppose to meet MC?
2 beaches to be found, one in Pavlosk at the lake and one at the city in the residential area, at the lake. Both have normal beach and nudist beach. Because i have no idea, you should try them all.

Hi, can someone tell me where to buy a wedding dress please ?
It is an automated purchase the next time you meet up with the bf.

Reactions: Namco15

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
can you tell stepfather about mom cheating?
This doesn't seem to be an option so far, iirc. You can inform her that you caught her cheating. If your relationship with her isn't good, you could also blackmail her i think. Also, did you happen to catch the mom cheating with sergei?? My mc happened to see the 2 going at it. Later, when chatting with the mom, there was no option to discuss this!! Strange!

I can't seem to trigger the coach seduction anymore ? Am I doing it wrong or was it changed up ?
Get your volleyball skills to 20-25 i think. Also having a reputation as a slut will help. He'll outright ask you whether the rumors are true. Say yes, the mc will blow him and depending upon your basketball skills you'll either be placed in the team as a substitute or a starting player. To trigger this, you need to have decent enough looks, like 80-90.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
how do i start having my way with natasha
i loaned her the money and she agreed to it but there is no options showing up

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
how do i start having my way with natasha
i loaned her the money and she agreed to it but there is no options showing up
You have to go with her to her home, after school and do homework with her. With just ONE point of dominance, you can force her to do your homework. After that, when she fails to pay the money, the first thing you can do is have her kiss/ massage the mc's feet, i think. From there on further deviance follow. But that is how you basically start it:

Go home with her after school, do / get homework done, then STAY in her apartment and choose to talk with her, choose talk about money to keep getting updates about number of days passed and all.

Reactions: Namco15

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
I have a problem. I've only had sex with stepfather, stepbrother and fedor, but when MC tells her mother she's pregnant she tells she doesnt know the father cuz she got raped. How do I change that ? Do i need to fiddle with the console ? Is there a way to "cheat" to know the father ? Do I restart ?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Is it possible to do the brother or sister route without they are thinking you are a slut?

I tried to go with kolka route and did everything slow i talked to him many times(shower),kissed and help him homework but when i give blowjob or have sex,the reputation goes to "kolka think you are a slut".

Is it possible to avoid that?

Does somebody know when the next update will be released?
No they just assume it if you're having sex with a sibling. Which is fair enough.

A few weeks, willpower is mostly seeded but we still have a few more files and plenty of testing it to get the balance right.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes