NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
Some of the selfie images had bad addresses on release, Joshua has the updated packs and dev releases so isn't seeing the same issue. ;)
You can either log onto TFGS and get the dev release or just wait for the next official one.
There were 3 image packs known as dev builds in the updated mega link. I downloaded them all. Encountered this is bug after having gotten all the image and sound packs installed. Hope to see this issue resolved in the next update:D

PS: just an observation, the directory being accessed by the player is not wrong. Still the image file is not being displayed.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Stupid question : When your car is out of order at the mansion.. how to do to repare it ?
It's ok downtown, but not at the mansion !

PS : I'm still unable to reach the first level of exhibitionism !

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
Stupid question : When your car is out of order at the mansion.. how to do to repare it ?
It's ok downtown, but not at the mansion !

PS : I'm still unable to reach the first level of exhibitionism !
if your playing on the moded version for some reason it doesn't go to exibitionist in the normal one just flash the goods at the park and bam its fast and furius.

Reactions: Namco15 and Yoli

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
if your playing on the moded version for some reason it doesn't go to exibitionist in the normal one just flash the goods at the park and bam its fast and furius.
Thanks, I only use the Ikarumod, and I'll try without any mod

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
Hi, I wanted to know how could we get the clothes in the "exhibit" folder ?
if your using the original qsp not the moded you can flash people at the park and once your do it multiple times you meet a girl that naked do her quest and bam you got them.

Reactions: Namco15

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
if your using the original qsp not the moded you can flash people at the park and once your do it multiple times you meet a girl that naked do her quest and bam you got them.
You have to get your inhibition down a bit first, something like 60iirc. If you can flash your boobs you're there. ;)

AKA101

May 11, 2017
I spread rumor about Christina then defeated her in fight but still she shows in jocks group not in outcast group and when I talk to her she says "my slave". But in cheat menu it shows her in outcast group. I reset the event several time still same. Using latest version of qsp.

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
I spread rumor about Christina then defeated her in fight but still she shows in jocks group not in outcast group and when I talk to her she says "my slave". But in cheat menu it shows her in outcast group. I reset the event several time still same. Using latest version of qsp.
Ummmm.....how the hell did you do all that?? Spreading the rumor, having a fight, defeating someone in a fight? all my mc does is homework, spend time at community center and go on occasional random dates. Can't seem to trigger any events with the NPCs in pavalosk!:(

AKA101

May 11, 2017
I think there is bug in lastest qsp with Christina event no matter which option you select either to suck or not to suck coach, you are given choice to spread rumors and have to fight Christina which result in a way you have lost the battle

D

Deleted member 1297991

Does cursed school boy differ from cursed school girl in any way besides the start?

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Ummmm.....how the hell did you do all that?? Spreading the rumor, having a fight, defeating someone in a fight? all my mc does is homework, spend time at community center and go on occasional random dates. Can't seem to trigger any events with the NPCs in pavalosk!:(
High relationship and activities.
Christina - keep winning competitions Saturday at 10 of the field.
Igor & Dimka - wear a skirt and dance with them at the disco
Fedor & Ivan - go to the community center, one will approach you directly and the other will find you in the showers when they work out.
Artem, Julia & Natasha - ask for help with homework.
Katya twin - be very drunk at the disco.
Vicky twin & Vanya - follow them to the park every time they leave school together.
Albina - join her dance group in community center.
Anushka & band - she'll invite you to her home after meeting in detention or near the apartment blocks.
Nerd d&d group - become a nerd by having good grades, good attendance, active participation in classes and no slut rep.
Gopnik party - become a gopnik by doing the opposite, except slut rep.. everyone likes sluts, no one wants to be seen with them.
Be a maid at the hotel, walk the dangerous route as a mailwoman, be a bimbo at the gas station, clean the train station at night, play football with your brother, peek on your sister and her boyfriend etc.
Ps, spoilers.
Does cursed school boy differ from cursed school girl in any way besides the start?
Background fluff, no gameplay difference.
to get natasha preg with the MC brother what do you need to do?
Have them screw and get (un)lucky when he cums inside.
To start it off though, lend her money, wait the deadline and don't forgive her, then grind.

hurlogar

Jul 21, 2017
"you have stolen my Babushka and used her to repair my bath"
I believe you have to talk with Rolan again and make peace.
If you are stuck and can't get to this dialog type the following into the Console: rolangift = 1 & gt 'pavcomplexrolan', 'friends'
when should i talk to him? i already talk to him at every lunchtime and i was already great friend with him.

Should i just find him in the courtyard? or in the city? or in the church? i use the command line but i'd like to get it without using it.
Still, i understood that it probably require me to wear panties.

anyway, when/where should i talk to him?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Have them screw and get (un)lucky when he cums inside.
To start it off though, lend her money, wait the deadline and don't forgive her, then grind.
There is a few steps in the grind that can be missed though.

After lend her money and refuse to forgive her debt.
- Make her do your homework.
- Pick her up in the morning to carry your books to school.
(you get the option to do this in your hallway at home before 08 in the morning)
- Pull up her skirt in an event when going to school to flash your brother.
- Talk to your brother and ask if he liked what he saw and if you want to set him up.
- Make your brother grind her like a rabbit to progress.
- Profit.....

And a whole lot of force her to munch carpet in between....

Last edited:

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
There is a few steps in the grind that can be missed though.

After lend her money and refuse to forgive her debt.
- Make her do your homework.
- Pick her up in the morning to carry your books to school.
- Pull up her skirt in an event when going to school to flash your brother.
- Talk to your brother and ask if he liked what he saw and if you want to set him up.
- Make your brother grind her like a rabbit to progress.
- Profit.....

And a whole lot of force her to munch carpet in between....
Thank you i been at it since 9 am today and no wonder i was failing it im missing like half of the steps.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes