LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
If you like stuff with the brother you probably want to get the "bromod" conversion, or the stand alone mod of it. Adds tons of content between the protag and the brother.
i just like doing everything that i can every premonition. OCD and stuff the picking her up in the morning is not showing T_T

Last edited:

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
i'm not sure is i'm missing something, but my panties keep disappearing and i have to buy new ones constantly

i already have no money because i apparently have every existing disease, and there's no way i can make decent money unless i'm attacked by someone and i steal their wallet after i beat him up

also, no matter what i do at school my grades are always 0

any suggestion?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
i'm not sure is i'm missing something, but my panties keep disappearing and i have to buy new ones constantly

i already have no money because i apparently have every existing disease, and there's no way i can make decent money unless i'm attacked by someone and i steal their wallet after i beat him up

any suggestion?

Do your homework and use condoms? lol

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018

any suggestion?
frankly, for money, don't hesitate to cheat. As for grades, pay attention when lectures are going on. make sure you finish any and all homework before the next day. Additionally, you can spend as many hours as you want at the community centre library studying your school stuff. The result of that is not instantly visible but your grades rise slowly and steadily.

If you don't wanna do all that grinding, just open the console and set the grades to whatever you want, lol.

Every existing disease and no panties....hmmmm.... seems like our pc is a major league slut. try reducing those activities for a change. Apart from that, can't really give a better suggestion lol

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
what are you all using? the original Game version or a moded one? i find that there are things you all mention and i dont see them in my game.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
what are you all using? the original Game version or a moded one? i find that there are things you all mention and i dont see them in my game.
Such as? Events and things doesn't happen by itself, you need to work towards them.

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
Such as? Events and things doesn't happen by itself, you need to work towards them.
some events for example the one im playing natasha i am unable to go get her to go to school also im unable to get her to do Homework all she does is do the loop of her house and at 18 with the brother, sister doesn't invite to do things with her BF.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
some events for example the one im playing natasha i am unable to go get her to go to school also im unable to get her to do Homework all she does is do the loop of her house and at 18 with the brother, sister doesn't invite to do things with her BF.
- You need to be dominant.
- Talk with Natasha in school until you can ask her to help you with homework.
- Keep follow her home after school and do homeweork.
- Eventually she will ask you to lend her money. Do it....
- When she cant pay back (14 days or so later), demand payback.
- You can now force her to do your homework.
- You will eventually be able to force her to do lewd things. Keep do this until you get the option to pick her up going to school. (before 08:00, option available in the hallway at your home)

- An event got a chance to trigger when going to school with her, where you can raise her skirt and let your brother look at her ass.
- Talk to your brother after 18:00 in your living room. Ask if he liked what what he saw, and offer to set him up.
- Next time when do homework with Natasha you can call your brother for fun times... now just grind it until you unlock all the lewdness.
(You need to make sure Natasha is always in your debt though, so need to keep lend her money to keep the lewdness happen. Anything you do with her, kinda works towards paying off her debt).

For the sister path;

- You need to start with talk to her about her bf.
- Go to the community center around 15-16:00. Talk to Anya, meet her boyfriend. Might have to repeat a few times until you get the option.
- At evening in your room, talk to sister. Talk about boyfriend. Keep talk until she talk about bf getting over at 18:00 and if you could please stay out of your room.
- Between 18:00-19:00, go to your room on the day the bf getting over, and spy on them. Make sure you are horny when you do. Rinse and repeat a few times, until you unlock most of the scenes.
- At night when sister sleep, keep watch her while sleeping (make sure you are horny). Eventually you get the option to touch her. Rinse and repeat until lewdness happen.
- Talk to sister in the evening. Talk about bf. Keep talk after she says bf coming over. Eventually she will give you an offer to join in.
- Rinse and repeat until sister will give you an invite to party at Rex's place.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
How do I progress Julia and Natasha? I have Natasha maxed out with Kolka, and I've had wine sex with Julia. When I talk to Julia the last line says "Maybe I can find a way to get Julia to join me and Natasha some time, you think to yourself.". But how do I do that? I tried talking to both of them at their homes and at school but I don't see anything new.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
How do I progress Julia and Natasha? I have Natasha maxed out with Kolka, and I've had wine sex with Julia. When I talk to Julia the last line says "Maybe I can find a way to get Julia to join me and Natasha some time, you think to yourself.". But how do I do that? I tried talking to both of them at their homes and at school but I don't see anything new.
As far as I know, that is the end of the content so far. I believe rework of Julias apartment is on the table, no idea when.

Reactions: Namco15

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
As far as I know, that is the end of the content so far. I believe rework of Julias apartment is on the table, no idea when.
The reason I ask is because I was going through the files and saw in Natasha's school folder, images labled "NatJuliaBathroom1-6".

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The reason I ask is because I was going through the files and saw in Natasha's school folder, images labled "NatJuliaBathroom1-6".
Maybe there is things I haven't unlocked myself. Or maybe devs included images in the update packs that is for "coming content", not actual in the game yet. Which do tend to happen from time to time too.

hurlogar

Jul 21, 2017
so erh ... anyone know if there is a specific moment when i can talk by to rolan to apologize after he expelled me from his home for fixing his bathroom with his grandmother?

like i said in the previous page: i know there is a command line to instantly start the apology event. But i still want to make this happend "naturally".
I am (and was) already best friend with him when i chat with in at lunch time. and nothing is happening there. (just like with every other teatcher aside from grinding rep)
must i just play until i find him in the courtyard at the right time? or is it the church? (it's been 2 weeks since he became mad)
based on the event, i guess i should wear panties right? but must i avoid bimbo or prostitution clothing?

anyway, thanks

also: i did nto find anything special to the birthday day. is there really no event about it?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
so erh ... anyone know if there is a specific moment when i can talk by to rolan to apologize after he expelled me from his home for fixing his bathroom with his grandmother?

like i said in the previous page: i know there is a command line to instantly start the apology event. But i still want to make this happend "naturally".
I am (and was) already best friend with him when i chat with in at lunch time. and nothing is happening there. (just like with every other teatcher aside from grinding rep)
must i just play until i find him in the courtyard at the right time? or is it the church? (it's been 2 weeks since he became mad)
based on the event, i guess i should wear panties right? but must i avoid bimbo or prostitution clothing?

anyway, thanks

also: i did nto find anything special to the birthday day. is there really no event about it?
You have to find him on the bench. To make it back up to him you're going to need money or he'll just ignore you. 8,000rub will cover it.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Those images are not used in the dev version currently so must be pending or old ones.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I think there is bug in lastest qsp with Christina event no matter which option you select either to suck or not to suck coach, you are given choice to spread rumors and have to fight Christina which result in a way you have lost the battle
The current version is pre-fight fix. All the combat has been overhauled so you should find the results working in the new version. As for problem with first option, that was brought up and will be looked at once willpower is seeded.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
If i would like to make a mod, do i have to know C? And if no (or yes, but only a little), how do i get started? i have no clue.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes