Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Question : A soon as I meet Nastya in Babel, It's impossible to me to call her, and even, to use my phone to call somebody.
I've tested that with and without mod, no change :
Area on visit
Line 795
Code 118
Desc: Syntax error

How to resolve this bug ?

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
What does the morning routine consist of? My character still doesn't seem to take care of everything.. Do I have to do something to set what she does in that hour?

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
What does the morning routine consist of? My character still doesn't seem to take care of everything.. Do I have to do something to set what she does in that hour?
It was explained to me a while back and what i recall of it is that the morning routine moves you to bathroom then kitchen, skipping the hallway to avoid many clicks.

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
It was explained to me a while back and what i recall of it is that the morning routine moves you to bathroom then kitchen, skipping the hallway to avoid many clicks.
That makes little sense to me since you can get all the morning ritual done in less than an hour it seems. Would think it could at least feed/shower/hair/makeup...

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
That makes little sense to me since you can get all the morning ritual done in less than an hour it seems. Would think it could at least feed/shower/hair/makeup...
I'm sorry, i wasn't clear enough. My post was meant as a subtle insinuation for you to search "morning routine" in this thread to find that explanation because i'm too lazy to do it. Everything else is just weed on the road.

Reactions: Reaverrew

bigdam

May 2, 2017
what's the best social group to choose at the beginning? and is there anything more with sonia after you take her home from disco and have sex?

Lurk_Morrison

Jun 22, 2019
what's the best social group to choose at the beginning? and is there anything more with sonia after you take her home from disco and have sex?
If you mean character creation, I'd argue the "good student" nerd as they start with the most money. Them being the most fun to corrupt is just a bonus. :D
If you mean school clique, then there's no real content (YET) so they're practically all the same.
Sonia, not at the moment.

Sabberlot23

Dec 14, 2017
Can anyone tell me when the Nerds have their dnd"party", they invited me but i have no clue were to go or when. And are there any events ?

Lurk_Morrison

Jun 22, 2019
Can anyone tell me when the Nerds have their dnd"party", they invited me but i have no clue were to go or when. And are there any events ?
You meet them upstairs at the Community Centre on Friday night. It is a one time scene I believe.
It should be on the same day you were invited to join the Nerd clique. 20:00 at the community center, there'll be an action for it.

sefentes

Jun 24, 2018
Where is the dominance and submissive bars? Is that a bug or something? I cant trigger the natasha payment event.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
it seems to me that this was labeled "bestiality" :unsure::unsure:
It was taken out of the core game. But still available as a mod.

You can find the old content as a mod here @
There is also a CE edition (but that one seems to be hanging in the air atm) @

Reactions: SrZurdo

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Where is the dominance and submissive bars? Is that a bug or something? I cant trigger the natasha payment event.
Just sit with here at school for some times, then you get chance to ask to study with her after school. Do that a few times, and she will ask if you can lend her cash. When you do, it takes like 30 days or so, before you can start demand payment and work towards corrupt her. This become a "longer process" and chain of events than it used to.

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
Hey, which mod should i use please?
Personally I wouldn't bother with either the QOL or Ikarugu Mods as linked on the first post. They are pointless as there is a cheat menu ingame which allows you to alter almost everything ingame anyway. You can give yourself max stats, more money than you can ever spend, make your relationships maximum level, cure disease, prevent diseases, prevent tiredness, prevent addiction etc etc etc... It's all there to explore.

The mods that are worth a look as they introduce a great deal of extra content are the BroMod, iWhore and to a lesser extent the Ibiza Mods. They are all linked in the Girl Life section at the TFGS website (you'll have to start an account there, but it's well worth it) those mods are also linked on the first page.

Reactions: ZeeN2ss
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes