Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
I haven't tried the game yet, how is the translation? Something just tells me it's a russian game, and usually the translations are not up to par most of the time for russian games. I'd like a second opinion before I download, Thanks for the help. :)

RenStimpy

Oct 31, 2017
I haven't tried the game yet, how is the translation? Something just tells me it's a russian game, and usually the translations are not up to par most of the time for russian games. I'd like a second opinion before I download, Thanks for the help. :)
Girl Life started as a translation of the game ETO. However, it has taken on a life of its own, and most of the content has been translated into very well-written english by the english-speaking dev team. The devs release new content every 4 months or so, and do a lot to add new game contents.

You will run into some bad translations at times as there are parts of the game where no one has addressed the translations, but those are fewer with every release. It is a huge game with a ton if different areas to explore - the translation project has been ongoing for years.

It's worthwhile to check out their forum on tfgames - there are mods that can be installed, and the forum there for this game is more active.

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
Girl Life started as a translation of the game ETO. However, it has taken on a life of its own, and most of the content has been translated into very well-written english by the english-speaking dev team. The devs release new content every 4 months or so, and do a lot to add new game contents.

You will run into some bad translations at times as there are parts of the game where no one has addressed the translations, but those are fewer with every release. It is a huge game with a ton if different areas to explore - the translation project has been ongoing for years.

It's worthwhile to check out their forum on tfgames - there are mods that can be installed, and the forum there for this game is more active.
Thank you. :)

Also, Should I download the "Full game link" which it's saying is 7.5, or manually install 7.5.1 and image pack? Are they both the same thing?

RenStimpy

Oct 31, 2017
Thank you. :)

Also, Should I download the "Full game link" which it's saying is 7.5, or manually install 7.5.1 and image pack? Are they both the same thing?
Pretty sure you will need to download the full game, 7.5 first, which will give you the standard release of the QSP file plus all the images. After that, you'll dl the 7.5.1 QSP file and images, and overwrite/update the files from the 7.5 download.

Unfortunately, QSP is just not as easy to use as something like ren'py. Things just aren't as self-contained. You will also need to download a qsp player that supports video - there are a couple of options in the original post under video requirements for downloading an appropriate player.

Reactions: Prawnboy99

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
I usually do the pay attention/read/etc crap in class. Do you need to listen in or talk with people to trigger it?

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
I think there's something wrong with the "Body Mod" page in the cheat menu. It was showing "Curvy" and "Cute" before, but now it won't after I click on something. I put a screenshot below for dev or anyone else to know.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
How do you tigger watching your sister with her boyfriend. In the past it was max arousal, but now it seems this has changed and i cannot watch?

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
How do you tigger watching your sister with her boyfriend. In the past it was max arousal, but now it seems this has changed and i cannot watch?
good relationship - meet boyfriend - sister asks for private time - max arousal - before 18:30

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
So I've played this game quite a bit and I've realized something, Is Marcus the only black guy in the game? Or am I just missing others?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes