MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
There was also a small image pack thought most of it doesn't matter. Just a couple of missing icons if you use the icon menu and 2 mp4's that had bad encoding or something for Kolka content. The rest is mostly just replacement images of replacing old images with better versions.
Ok thanks for letting me know

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I'm playing 7.5.1, realistic difficulty can some one tell me how many times it takes to visit Titania's Hideout to increase
intelligence and strength. Been there more than ten times less than 20 no increase. (Trying not to use the cheat menu)

In 7.5.1 a full meal is only 60 and a light meal is only 40 so 55 minutes for a meal, if you are at 0, was this intended. Have to get up 30 minutes earlier to get to school on time.
I don't know the code details of it I am just a writer but my understanding is you don't need to max it. Maxing the food bar means you are full. When I play I tend to eat when the bar is around 20-30 and then depending on the meal raises to 60-90.

As far as time again I honestly don;t know how long it takes that is in the code, but how long it takes to eat a meal depends a lot on what you are making. If you don't use a microwave to cook, then a lot of things take 20-60 mins to cook, plus how ever it long it takes to eat it. again it depends on what you are cooking.A big difference from RL and the game though is a lot of times you go throw something in the oven and then go do something else for awhile and come back when it is done cooking, which doesn't happen in game.

So I can't answer for the intent of the original coder, I can only guess they was going for a average.

Danyzinha

Dec 25, 2017
I think they could make a change to hunger. The character is hungry too fast and the meals sometimes leave 100% satisfied and most of the time not, in which I end up having two meals. I always read a lot of cooking magazines thinking that the character will be able to cook in less time and more satisfying meals, but I see no changes. One idea I give is to do the same thing as in The Sims, that the character prepares a meal that can be saved to eat later, because every meal that is going to have to take an hour (prepare and eat), makes us wake up earlier, otherwise lose work hours, then the character gets sleepy earlier. Another idea is to be able to hire a maid, especially for the mansion, as it is so big and so empty at the same time.

(Google translator)

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
I don't know the code details of it I am just a writer but my understanding is you don't need to max it. Maxing the food bar means you are full. When I play I tend to eat when the bar is around 20-30 and then depending on the meal raises to 60-90.

As far as time again I honestly don;t know how long it takes that is in the code, but how long it takes to eat a meal depends a lot on what you are making. If you don't use a microwave to cook, then a lot of things take 20-60 mins to cook, plus how ever it long it takes to eat it. again it depends on what you are cooking.A big difference from RL and the game though is a lot of times you go throw something in the oven and then go do something else for awhile and come back when it is done cooking, which doesn't happen in game.

So I can't answer for the intent of the original coder, I can only guess they was going for a average.
It felt like there was a change to the amount of sustenance one gained form the food, or how fast it was used. This Sveta must have a faster metabolism.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It felt like there was a change to the amount of sustenance one gained form the food, or how fast it was used. This Sveta must have a faster metabolism.
There was no change to the food I am aware of, with that said though I am just a writer so I don't always know exactly how the code works or when the coders tweak code. So maybe? but not that I am aware of.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
There was metabolism changes in the last year or so.. if you were playing an old old version prior to the new upgrade, then yes, you would probably notice it. If you kept yourself up-to-date off the git, (sometime dealing with a buggy change etc) then its been in there a long while. I think there was only one other "official for general public release" since those changes went in and there wasnt much else changed at the time (was more background changes) so I think alot of people maybe skipped it.. in favor of waiting for more interactive content.

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
I can't seem to find Katja anywhere aside hallways and disco, but I haven't found any other interactions with her.. What do I do?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I can't seem to find Katja anywhere aside hallways and disco, but I haven't found any other interactions with her.. What do I do?
Keep talk to her until she friend. Then get very drunk at the disco, then she will bring you home. After that you can study with her after school. Do that for a while, and you can eventually visit her when you want. It's a long grind though.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
What Joshua said for now, but three people are working on Katja and Vicky's story for this release, one of the goals is to make it a lot less grindy and RNG based. Not sure when it will end up in a dev build but it should hopefully be in the 0.7.6 release.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
What Joshua said for now, but three people are working on Katja and Vicky's story for this release, one of the goals is to make it a lot less grindy and RNG based. Not sure when it will end up in a dev build but it should hopefully be in the 0.7.6 release.
The Vicky one is the far worse of the two, because even you focus on it right from the start. It might take almost a whole ingame year for it to trigger due to the required "beach scene". And once you can visit the beach again after spring, you get so close to the school year's end, you might not end up trigger it at all. And the bad weather mechanics can screw you over too.

Last edited:

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
The Vicky one is the far worse of the two, because even you focus on it right from the start. It make take take almost a whole ingame year for it to trigger due to the required "beach scene". And once you can visit the beach again after spring, you get so close to the school year's end, you might not end up trigger it at all. And the bad weather mechanics can screw you over too.
Totally truewith regards to Vicky.
Katja is hot for me and Vicky and her boyfriend often grab me after school in order to go for a walk, kissing me for goodbye. But thanks to it being Fall/Winter, no further progress happens with regards to Vicky.
Maybe some branching in the story decision tree would be nice where, when you reach this point in the Vicky storyline in fall/winter, some alternative scenario could be triggered. Maybe one involving the Sauna at the secluded beach

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Totally truewith regards to Vicky.
Katja is hot for me and Vicky and her boyfriend often grab me after school in order to go for a walk, kissing me for goodbye. But thanks to it being Fall/Winter, no further progress happens with regards to Vicky.
Maybe some branching in the story decision tree would be nice where, when you reach this point in the Vicky storyline in fall/winter, some alternative scenario could be triggered. Maybe one involving the Sauna at the secluded beach
Or just have Vicky invite Sveta home for some lewdness.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I don't know all their plans we discussed things in broad terms and I liked what they had in mind so told them to go with it. I know the main focus will be two things.
1) reduce the RNG and grindiness of both stories
2) Add the house to Katja story and have them overlap. So when you go see Katja you can run into Vicky and Vanya and vice verca

Reactions: Jen_73

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
I don't know all their plans we discussed things in broad terms and I liked what they had in mind so told them to go with it. I know the main focus will be two things.
1) reduce the RNG and grindiness of both stories
2) Add the house to Katja story and have them overlap. So when you go see Katja you can run into Vicky and Vanya and vice verca
Sounds nice.
Especially the possibility to see Vicky when visiting Katja

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes