Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
so,i have in my pc the qsp video 0.4.2,when you refer the core,you mean the version ? i don't understand much of qsp but anyway,if it's the version,how can i get the new version ?
It will takes mods a few days or weeks to update to the new version of the game. Sometimes it is a simple update and sometimes it takes time when the core game gets new features like willpower for example. The bromod will likely take a bit as we changed a lot with Anya so anything with her will have to be changed to fit our changes in how her story plays out and the new triggers.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Can someone post the image packs on other sites? Or a new torrent with all of them? Mega is blocked in my country, and even with VPNs, it still takes over a day for the first one.
I don't know if Kevin posts the links to the alt image hosting in the OP here or not, but on our other forum there is a thread about images with a alternative link but it can take some time before that gets updated.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Have that version a cheat menu? If not how can I cheat on the game withaut use the console?
The game still has the same cheat menu as always, it is in the menu button. I can't recall exactly off the top of my head, where but it is in the menu icon, click that and there is a option to access the cheat menu which will let you change a lot of stuff.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
After update I am no longer able to go REX's party :(
Anya's content was completely changed and Rex's party has always been buggy. It will get a complete revamp soonish, hopefully this release. I don't know if it just broke more of if like I suggested we temporarily comment out the party until we can revamp it.

Reactions: Kyungmin Chun

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I just started a new game using a fresh download of the full game, went to the hotel to get the maids job, now the QSP player freezes everytime I try and leave the hotel, even using the emergency teleport option. Can't do anything else.
Some people have reported that as well, it seems to be a issue with the player sometimes not working for people, but we have not been able to reproduce the effect, I do believe a update to the player is being worked on which should hopefully fix it. Is that the only place it happens for you?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hi all,

Im facing an issue with my game. im not sure what is the cause. Before this i was playing the game on my laptop and it works okay. but when i play the game on my pc, whenever i click on text that usually prompt an image to pop up like attached, the pop up wont come out. the game that im currently using is the latest one. Just downloaded it recently.
View attachment 494664

But when i clicked on these new icons, the image will pop up.
View attachment 494658
That is strange and I have no clue why it would change, as far as I know nothing was touched this past release so nothing should have changed with that.

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
Some people have reported that as well, it seems to be a issue with the player sometimes not working for people, but we have not been able to reproduce the effect, I do believe a update to the player is being worked on which should hopefully fix it. Is that the only place it happens for you?
I just started a new character and it happened when I tried to leave the apartment to go to the courtyard.

Reactions: ChristyMorrigan

nizz

Aug 6, 2017
That is strange and I have no clue why it would change, as far as I know nothing was touched this past release so nothing should have changed with that.
I've tried copying the version(7.2.1) that is in my laptop to my pc, the issue still persist. So I'm not sure if its because of Windows or the QSP player or what. Both device are running Windows 10. Laptop is running home edition while my pc is running pro. Loading the previous save or even running a new save still produces the same result.

Would like to seek some advise in case someone else have encountered this issue.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I am just a writer I really know nothing about this. You could ask on our discord and maybe someone would be able to help the two of you. nizz and sappho

D

Deleted member 1619352

i don't know exactly what the new thing in P.E. is if you're a slut but should you really have to be a slut to get it if you're already sucking his dick with christina?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
i don't know exactly what the new thing in P.E. is if you're a slut but should you really have to be a slut to get it if you're already sucking his dick with christina?
Likely no, it was something no one thought about when it was being written and coded.

I asked the coders to look into adding another trigger so it will trigger from rep or if you are far enough along in christina's story but it won't be done until the next release or next dev build if you play our dev builds and help us trouble shoot.

D

Deleted member 1619352

Ooo. So i can suck some dicks with Christana after P.E? This game still suprising me after hours of playing
only 1

on another note, i'm playing on a save from the previous dev build (where i couldn't trigger the new sister "path", i just got a white screen, but it works now either way) and i'm guessing that's why i can't go to the party (on fridays they just want to drink beer even after i was invited to a party on friday) and after the threesome she's disappointed that i didn't join (even though i did)
so i'm wondering if there are console commands to reset the sister or if i have to start a new game

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
How far along is what?
the game, I'm thinking of picking it up but I want to make sure there's enough content to justify sinking time into it. it would suck if I spent an hour downloading it (wifi sucks for some reason) only for it to have barely any content and end up seeing a "thank you for playing keep an eye out for future updates." within the first hour of playing

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
only 1

on another note, i'm playing on a save from the previous dev build (where i couldn't trigger the new sister "path", i just got a white screen, but it works now either way) and i'm guessing that's why i can't go to the party (on fridays they just want to drink beer even after i was invited to a party on friday) and after the threesome she's disappointed that i didn't join (even though i did)
so i'm wondering if there are console commands to reset the sister or if i have to start a new game
How to get that event with Christina?

D

Deleted member 1619352

How to get that event with Christina?
on fridays (i think) the gym coach says that there's a sprint race at 10 (or 11?) outside the school field on saturdays, you have to win that a couple of times (like 3-6) and then something happens and you either spread rumors or you join (the spreading rumors part is more developed, if you join it's just one scene that repeats if you want at the end of each P.E. lesson)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes