pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
Hey there guys. Looking to use a mod, but confused about how they work.

So if I want to use the BroMod, I know I have to make a mod file, under which I put a bromod file and a bromod images file. Does all my content go into the Bromod file, or will I end up needing multiple copies of the images (one set in the general GirlLife file and another in the Bromod image file)?

Thanks for the help.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
No i just used sveta
It would effect everybody, since it happens at the start of the game. So it's strange that only you report the problem and I can't see anything wrong with the location. Maybe try another start (avatar/non-avatar), different social group and so on... If it happens every time maybe it's a problem on your end. Do you use the recommend qsp player?

korko

May 30, 2017
i bought a mansion, how can i complete it? Its always in constuction, is there a way to finish it or do i need to wait to finish?

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
so, uh, I assume that's the anya reworks that cause this, since it always worked perfectly for me before, but the party doesn't work anymore. I tried several times, being invited on differents days and so on.... the party just doesn't exist in my game. which again is weird since it always worked for me before.

Reactions: mspman and Summin

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018

So if I want to use the BroMod, I know I have to make a mod file, under which I put a bromod file and a bromod images file. Does all my content go into the Bromod file, or will I end up needing multiple copies of the images (one set in the general GirlLife file and another in the Bromod image file)?

Thanks for the help.
no,just create new folder ''mod'',pull everything of bromod in there ( qsp and images) and in game go in mods and activate then,but i don't recommend this mod ''bromod version in game'' because both versions 0.7.5 and 0.7.6 dont work well.

xyza7890

Jul 5, 2017
so, uh, I assume that's the anya reworks that cause this, since it always worked perfectly for me before, but the party doesn't work anymore. I tried several times, being invited on differents days and so on.... the party just doesn't exist in my game. which again is weird since it always worked for me before.
I'm having the same problem. Aren't you supposed to show up at community center and leave with Anya?

Reactions: lilliaa and mspman

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Sorry to ask, but where did the cheat menu go? I like playing the game, but it is far too grindy / longwinded for me without cheating.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017

Thanks for the help.
Everything must go ONLY in the mod folder. Images and other resources from the mod must be placed in a subfolder (still inside "mod") that have the same name of the qsp modded file. To activate the mod you need to complete the character creation and be outside.
example:
-girlife
--mod
---xxx.qsp + xxx folder
----images sounds whatever

What parameters that affecting base appearance?
Look like the devs decided "everyone should be beautiful" :sneaky:
So is mostly about clothing quality, make up, body hairs, and skin condition.

Is there a faster way to become more daring? Surprised its not a cheat...
You can set all her parameters, or most of them, directly from character creation and there is a cheat. The parameter is in the skills menu.

Sorry to ask, but where did the cheat menu go? I like playing the game, but it is far too grindy / longwinded for me without cheating.
No need to feel bad for that, you are EXPECTED to use cheats.
You activate them trough the last icon under the climate window.

Last edited:

nizz

Aug 6, 2017
I am just a writer I really know nothing about this. You could ask on our discord and maybe someone would be able to help the two of you. nizz and sappho
Its okay. I'm just asking around to see if anyone else have the same issue as mine. Its not a game breaking experience, only missing some small details to it.

Also, thank you for adding more new contents to the game :D

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Look like the devs decided "everyone should be beautiful" :sneaky:
So is mostly about clothing quality, make up, body hairs, and skin condition.

No need to feel bad for that, you are EXPECTED to use cheats.
If you don't cheat it was to hard to get your looks up to hotcat 6 or higher especially if you started with one of the starts that started with low looks, so we made it easier to do as it was a very popular request.

We don't expect people to use cheats, we provide it for those that are not interested in playing out the life sim aspects of the game. We try and cater to both sides, those that just want to get to the action, hence the cheat menu which lets you change just about anything and making things slow progress and challenging for those that like the life sim part.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Its okay. I'm just asking around to see if anyone else have the same issue as mine. Its not a game breaking experience, only missing some small details to it.

Also, thank you for adding more new contents to the game :D
Yeah still your best bet would be to ask on our discord server lot more people post there and something might know.

you're welcome.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
would be nice if you could freely set minimum horny, 50 does seem to barely cause anything drastic.

SilentSix

Stay safe!
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
You can set all her parameters, or most of them, directly from character creation and there is a cheat. The parameter is in the skills menu.
Ive checked and unless im missing somthing, I dont see anyway to raise her daring trait

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes