funtime345

May 19, 2019
Does anyone know what the hack skill translates to? Maybe I haven't gotten far enough in, or done the right events, but any info. would be appreciated!

Danyzinha

Dec 25, 2017
Does anyone know what the hack skill translates to? Maybe I haven't gotten far enough in, or done the right events, but any info. would be appreciated!
Apparently none. Little has to do on the computer. Maybe with the new update there is something, but I don't think so.

Google translator

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
After starting the free roam and taking a shower, I get a black picture (where the images are) and the game crashes with a "program has stopped responding screen." I downloaded just the full download from mega.

Did I do something wrong?

Edit: Problem seems solved (at least I hope so), I just had to to start from the start.bat instead of the .qsp or the video player.

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Nothing yet, we added skills that we felt would make for interesting stories. Right now we have mostly been seeding in ways to raise some skills where it makes sense. As there is no point in making content for skills until the player can raise them and unlock said content. Once we have seeded them enough where they go up we will make content. When will there be hacking content, honestly no clue. I am in charge of the writers so I tend to ask what people are interested in writing and sometimes nudge them in a certain direction. So most likely when ever someone pitches me a good story arc for it.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Why are these icons not working? Every other images have been fine, and I know it's not because I forgot to update the image pack (and I've played the game for so long, I know how to install stuff)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Why are these icons not working? Every other images have been fine, and I know it's not because I forgot to update the image pack (and I've played the game for so long, I know how to install stuff)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are you using the recommend qsp player?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Will be in this game maybe added a new setting or difficulty that the attribute/skills not decay over time?

In the setting i think it's called something like "daily routine or full routine" what does it do exactly?

Can someone tell me which programm i need,so i can edit/mod few action and value numbers in the game.
You can set it to easy or something for skills which makes them go up faster and less decay.

For the bathroom?

qgen.exe lets you open the game files up.

funtime345

May 19, 2019
Nothing yet, we added skills that we felt would make for interesting stories. Right now we have mostly been seeding in ways to raise some skills where it makes sense. As there is no point in making content for skills until the player can raise them and unlock said content. Once we have seeded them enough where they go up we will make content. When will there be hacking content, honestly no clue. I am in charge of the writers so I tend to ask what people are interested in writing and sometimes nudge them in a certain direction. So most likely when ever someone pitches me a good story arc for it.
Thanks for the response! Also, thank you for making such a good game!

Feb 28, 2019
Possible Bug(s)?
With 7.6 I started a new run, Schoolgirl - Gopnik - Viteks Girlfriend.
When I get invited to Rex party by anya I can never meet her and go, shes always just drinking beer.
Anya/Roma 3some, Afterwards she always asks what happened why did I miss it, even tho we just had the 3some.
The Artem line. got all the way to where he asks to be a couple, i accepted and there is no kiss/sex/date option anymore when going over to his house.

And with Anya's fantasy about having sex with a black guy, I'm 120+ with the blacks at uni, told her about it but can never find the trigger to invite her with me to go affter she said she wanted to come, is it implemented or no?

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
Possible Bug(s)?
With 7.6 I started a new run, Schoolgirl - Gopnik - Viteks Girlfriend.
When I get invited to Rex party by anya I can never meet her and go, shes always just drinking beer.
Anya/Roma 3some, Afterwards she always asks what happened why did I miss it, even tho we just had the 3some.
The Artem line. got all the way to where he asks to be a couple, i accepted and there is no kiss/sex/date option anymore when going over to his house.

And with Anya's fantasy about having sex with a black guy, I'm 120+ with the blacks at uni, told her about it but can never find the trigger to invite her with me to go affter she said she wanted to come, is it implemented or no?
there a known bug with the party sadly you will have to wait on bug fix patch which should come soonish, but holidays and what not everything kinda delayed.

the anna bbc content will be added at a later date if i understood correctly, that was just the framework for it.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Then I honestly have no clue why they would be broke unless you are missing a image pack.
Its possible the image pack download didn't work correctly. Grabbing the 0.7.6 combined update pack again should fix it.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes