Danyzinha

Dec 25, 2017
i've met tanya but her apartement is not showing up. is it implemented yet or am i missing something?
Her house is in the city center and if I'm not mistaken, there is a right time she will be home, so this may not link to her house.

Google translator

" Doing so gives you the option to visit her at her parents place (City Center between 16:00 and 21:00) for sexual intercourse. "
Girl life wiki

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
How do you guys even play this game?!?!? I've got stats with no descriptions and setting that do nothing in the character creator. So so many optional windows that I think having multiple monitor is a must.
You have chosen the full custom start. Try choosing one of the other starts and they will assign the stats for the character. Once you have played a bit you see what the stats affect.

satida

Jan 14, 2018
Her house is in the city center and if I'm not mistaken, there is a right time she will be home, so this may not link to her house.

Google translator

" Doing so gives you the option to visit her at her parents place (City Center between 16:00 and 21:00) for sexual intercourse. "
Girl life wiki
been looking through all districts during those times but it's still not showing. thinking it may be a bug.

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
eh, i've been wondering, is there content with the volley coach?
I mean, appart from the blowjob/masturbating scene?
I was wondering 'cause after that i've never managed to get to anything else. no competition, no actual sex etc. (and the wiki is as useless as usual)

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
You have chosen the full custom start. Try choosing one of the other starts and they will assign the stats for the character. Once you have played a bit you see what the stats affect.
Is full custom start broken? There's nothing that indicates what these stats are anyways. Look at this.
1577738747346.png

Also pressing the highlighted blue text does nothing.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I downloaded the 0.7.6 full game file and some pictures are missing mainly GIF's for hotel maid and watching TV. Do I still need to download all the packs as well?
We don't use gifs anymore. We use images and mp4's I am guessing you are referring to the mp4's?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
yeah i talked to him and explored his apartment, he never said anything about dating
Artem is a shy boy, it takes him a bit to ask you out, also your choices while hanging out with him impacts how long it takes. Just keep studying with him and he will start trying stuff and ask you out on a date. Go on a few dates with him and then he will eventually ask you to be his GF.

Reactions: AhegaoLover

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is full custom start broken? There's nothing that indicates what these stats are anyways. Look at this.
View attachment 501505

Also pressing the highlighted blue text does nothing.
I have never seen what you have posted there. If I had to guess that is the cheat menu, but I honestly havn't the slightest idea why it would look like that.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
I have never seen what you have posted there. If I had to guess that is the cheat menu, but I honestly havn't the slightest idea why it would look like that.
I picked Schoolgirl start and I just wanted to change my characters breast size in a character creation so I went full custom start instead of picking nerd, geek, goth presets.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Maybe Kevin will know, I honestly haven't the slightest idea what would cause that.

Petr3665

Oct 9, 2017
what I need to install in the game to launch mods
I downloaded everything, I created the folder , Ido everything as it is written , but it does not start unde

Last edited:

Petr3665

Oct 9, 2017
[QUOTE = "Mr.DeathHunk, должность: 2796391, участник: 415963"]
Привет, Bromod имеет много ошибок, я сделал правильную установку, но когда я установил мод, я не вижу колку и не могу войти в мой дом в Павловске, ты знаешь, как исправить?
[/ QUOTE]
что мне нужно установить в игру для запуска модов
Я загрузил все, я создал папку, Ido все, как написано, но не запускается unde

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
We don't use gifs anymore. We use images and mp4's I am guessing you are referring to the mp4's?
Whatever file type they are, they're not showing up. Do I have to go through all the image pack even though I got the "full version" that was over 2 GB?

mercyisdead

Jul 21, 2019
Hellos. A couple of questions.
  1. Does the praying thing still work? Do I need to confess or just pray?
  2. If praying doesn't work, is this still the Console Command to restore standing in my group?: grupvalue[1] += 10
  3. Is there someplace where I can look and see what my group standing and fame is?
  4. When is my fame affected? Anytime MC is a naughty girl? Does MC need to go pray 342342 times after every sex act with Fedor or Vicky or Anushka? Or is that only affected by random encounter type things?
Sorry, more then a couple questions. :(

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Whatever file type they are, they're not showing up. Do I have to go through all the image pack even though I got the "full version" that was over 2 GB?
As far as I know the full one has everything you need. Are you using the recommend player that plays mp4's?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hellos. A couple of questions.
  1. Does the praying thing still work? Do I need to confess or just pray?
  2. If praying doesn't work, is this still the Console Command to restore standing in my group?: grupvalue[1] += 10
  3. Is there someplace where I can look and see what my group standing and fame is?
  4. When is my fame affected? Anytime MC is a naughty girl? Does MC need to go pray 342342 times after every sex act with Fedor or Vicky or Anushka? Or is that only affected by random encounter type things?
Sorry, more then a couple questions. :(
1) Praying only lowers slut rep, same with all things in the church.
2) There is and I think that is correct but not positive. Kevin would know for sure, I am just a writer.
3) Journal
4) Slut fame is effected by doing well slutty things. Which mostly means doing stuff in public or with a NPC that tells others. Most NPC's don't say anything or if they do it has a small impact if it is private. Public stuff is what really impacts it. walking around in public with cum on you, flashing in public, agreeing to go to the bathroom with a boy that asks you during school break or lunch, so a lot of people see you walk off together etc.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes