biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Is full custom start broken? There's nothing that indicates what these stats are anyways. Look at this.
View attachment 501505

Also pressing the highlighted blue text does nothing.
I believe it is broke. Your menu should look like this.
To change breast size and all your stats you can do it from the menu bar at the top right and enter the cheat menu while in game.

Reactions: Megumin.

Micary

Dec 23, 2019
does version 0.7.6 also just crash a lot for others? My game just crashes as soon as i get out of allans car at the beginning

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
does version 0.7.6 also just crash a lot for others? My game just crashes as soon as i get out of allans car at the beginning
what are you playing the game on? Android players have reported some issues.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
I believe it is broke. Your menu should look like this.
To change breast size and all your stats you can do it from the menu bar at the top right and enter the cheat menu while in game.
OMG... It was because I had a put a black background instead of having it default white
1577823132617.png

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I have Quest Soft Player 5. It's a newer version that the one linked to in the OP under the stuck tab.
The one we have linked is required to play mp4's the sonnix version of the player.

mercyisdead

Jul 21, 2019
Hmmm....

Well, I have prayed a lot at the church and been to confession. I used grupvalue[1] += 10, pav_sex = 0 and pav_prostitute = 0, but they still won't let me play in the pick up game. This started happening right after two things.
  1. MC showed Mom a gynocology report that showed she wasn't a virgin.
  2. MC won the 6th race and had Christina problems. (fought Christina and won)
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Advice please?

After looking in Journal I also see this:

Sports = 0
Kickboxer = 0
Runner = 0
Volleyball player = 0

In fact, all categories have a value of 0. Is it because MC isn't on a team anymore since the Running events are basically over now?

Sidenote: There is no place to do homework at the Meynold house unless you choice to leave school with Katja.

Last edited:

mercyisdead

Jul 21, 2019
Hmmm....

Well, I have prayed a lot at the church and been to confession. I used grupvalue[1] += 10, pav_sex = 0 and pav_prostitute = 0, but they still won't let me play in the pick up game. This started happening right after two things.
  1. MC showed Mom a gynocology report that showed she wasn't a virgin.
  2. MC won the 6th race and had Christina problems. (fought Christina and won)
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Advice please?

After looking in Journal I also see this:

Sports = 0
Kickboxer = 0
Runner = 0
Volleyball player = 0

In fact, all categories have a value of 0. Is it because MC isn't on a team anymore since the Running events are basically over now?

Sidenote: There is no place to do homework at the Meynold house unless you choice to leave school with Katja.
I think I figured it out just now. If you accept the invitation to game night it means you join the Nerd group? So MC is now a Nerd and no longer an Athlete? Is there a way to switch it back?

Isn't that a rather stupid? Months with athletes competing in events and MC accepts an invitation to their game night, didn't even make it there and POOF....Nerd now.

Last edited:

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
eh, i've been wondering, is there content with the volley coach?
I mean, appart from the blowjob/masturbating scene?
I was wondering 'cause after that i've never managed to get to anything else. no competition, no actual sex etc. (and the wiki is as useless as usual)
Wait i never got this.
How do you trigger scenes with the volleyball coach??

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
I think I figured it out just now. If you accept the invitation to game night it means you join the Nerd group? So MC is now a Nerd and no longer an Athlete? Is there a way to switch it back?

Isn't that a rather stupid? Months with athletes competing in events and MC accepts an invitation to their game night, didn't even make it there and POOF....Nerd now.
They have stated that it takes forever to change back, best bet is to to change grupvalue for athletes to +50 and nerd to 0. I think grupvalue 3 is nerd and 2 is athlete

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes