Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hey bud, is there any kind of time frame for a possible bug fix update? For the broken Anya questline. Thanks in advance.
That is up to the coders, I am just a writer. But in the dev channels they was talking about a New Years release for 0.7.6.1 which would hopefully have all the bugs fixed or most anyways.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Its possible the image pack download didn't work correctly. Grabbing the 0.7.6 combined update pack again should fix it.
I've redownloaded it and repasted it and it's still broken. Can you tell me what the exact files names are? I'll check if for some reason they're not in the folder at all.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I've redownloaded it and repasted it and it's still broken. Can you tell me what the exact files names are? I'll check if for some reason they're not in the folder at all.
Those images are in
images/system/icon/status_icons/
inside that folder should be all the varies icons.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Those images are in
images/system/icon/status_icons/
inside that folder should be all the varies icons.
Hm. They're all there. And looking through qgen, the code's there and not looking bugged or anything. I've even tried using the other QSP player (Infinite) instead of Sonnix and they're still not working. It's really weird.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hm. They're all there. And looking through qgen, the code's there and not looking bugged or anything. I've even tried using the other QSP player (Infinite) instead of Sonnix and they're still not working. It's really weird.
If the images are there then I have no clue why they wouldn't show up for you.

mercyisdead

Jul 21, 2019
I really like this game a LOT! It's just a little strange that MC can be a Succubus/Witch with insane fighting ability and still get her rear end kicked buy a couple of girls!

Summin

Mar 8, 2018
That is up to the coders, I am just a writer. But in the dev channels they was talking about a New Years release for 0.7.6.1 which would hopefully have all the bugs fixed or most anyways.
Sweet, that's pretty quick. Thanks for the reply.

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
I really like this game a LOT! It's just a little strange that MC can be a Succubus/Witch with insane fighting ability and still get her rear end kicked buy a couple of girls!
Well, because the one who wrote the bully- girlsevent did not write the magic stuff. And the magic guy did not think about the girls.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The fighting revamp was very recent and the magic side of it was done this last release. So it typically takes us a release or two to fine tune things. I am not sure the succubus side of fighting has even been updated yet.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Notr everything uses the fighting system and some scenes / events don't take into account that Sveta might be hard as nails. I do understand and even Nutluck has made this error with the Lena/Lera stuff in the toilets. Maybe we need to work in more magical reasoning to fix some of this but its not top of our list of priorities atm.

Féanorian

Dec 29, 2017
Are there any plans that the mind control/Hypno part like the therapist gets expanded upon? Like adding traits or encounters around that theme?

Also is there something beyond the Borislav route in the cafe at the train station where you start to enjoy it or is this the end at the moment?

mercyisdead

Jul 21, 2019
Notr everything uses the fighting system and some scenes / events don't take into account that Sveta might be hard as nails. I do understand and even Nutluck has made this error with the Lena/Lera stuff in the toilets. Maybe we need to work in more magical reasoning to fix some of this but its not top of our list of priorities atm.
I completely understand. I appreciate all the hard work put into this fun game. I really enjoy it! I just thought it strange that I can knock out muggers, rapists and overwhelm passers by with succubus lust but not long after get beaten or raped a school boy or school girl.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
How do you guys even play this game?!?!? I've got stats with no descriptions and setting that do nothing in the character creator. So so many optional windows that I think having multiple monitor is a must.

funtime345

May 19, 2019
Speaking of the revamped fighting system, what are the chances of a new Jock entry for the Schoolgirl start that is martial artist?

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
I downloaded the 0.7.6 full game file and some pictures are missing mainly GIF's for hotel maid and watching TV. Do I still need to download all the packs as well?

satida

Jan 14, 2018
i've met tanya but her apartement is not showing up. is it implemented yet or am i missing something?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes