Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Is there a 7.6 to 7.6.1 Standalone Update Image Pack by chance or is it just the QSP that needs to be updated?
You´ll have to dl the new .qsp file and in the images update folder link (MEGA) you´ll find the update pack to go from 0.7.6 to the new one, might still be a couple of weekly updates for it as the guy who does them has flu and might not have merged them.;)

• Love
Reactions: xNaTaSx

Danyzinha

Dec 25, 2017
Where does one find bimbo theme clothing?
In clothing stores you can find bimbo clothes, prostitution or both, but your character has to be low inhibited for her to have the courage to wear.
In stores the clothes usually vary with the day. An outfit you saw and didn't have money to buy, so you come back in another week to buy it and the outfit isn't in the store.

Google translator

dv8r

Aug 31, 2016
Is there a 7.6 to 7.6.1 Standalone Update Image Pack by chance or is it just the QSP that needs to be updated?
Near as I can tell, there isn't one in the mega, and the changelog seems to indicate just bugpatching.

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
I donwload this game and follow everything in the installation. What is this russian song that keeps on playing overlapping in game sounds (street, etc). as soon as i start the game it starts playing. What do i do?

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
I donwload this game and follow everything in the installation. What is this russian song that keeps on playing overlapping in game sounds (street, etc). as soon as i start the game it starts playing. What do i do?
you can mute game sound if thats what your asking.

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
you can mute game sound if thats what your asking.
yea i know but i wanna hear game sound cause thats part of the game. the problem is that everytime i click start, there's a russian song that keep playing. the only solution is to mute the game, but i want to hear the game sound lol. well i guess i have to manually check every single audio.

Edit : Found it, it was suki.mp3. It's al good now

Last edited:

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
What am I missing here? It looks as if the version on the official forum is lower than this

"2019/12/14 0.7.5.2 feature lock Build"

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
I probably wasn't patient enough. I talked to her enough that she transformed me into a succubus, but i didn't get the spell.
When you talk to the fairy she gives you the option to fall into the woods. Accept and this will allow you to teleport.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
What am I missing here? It looks as if the version on the official forum is lower than this

"2019/12/14 0.7.5.2 feature lock Build"
That´s the dev release thread. Official releases on TFGS go in the IGDB entry but also get posted here and on our Discord. ;)

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
In clothing stores you can find bimbo clothes, prostitution or both, but your character has to be low inhibited for her to have the courage to wear.
In stores the clothes usually vary with the day. An outfit you saw and didn't have money to buy, so you come back in another week to buy it and the outfit isn't in the store.

Google translator
ah i thought it was the clothing store that mattered thanks for the answer.

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
How does pregnancy content work after the babies born? The only information I seem to have is in the OOX debug.
Edit: Nevermind I'm just a idiot......again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
Sorry to bother, guys, but I can't register myself on the site with mods. Is there a possibility to add a links for most developed mods on the fist page? Thanks!

Dreineus

Apr 17, 2018
I downloaded the 0.7 pack, then attached the 0.6 update pack and I am using the 0.6.1 QSP but the icons are completely missing, as well as most photos in the game. They are all in the correct folders. It was working before I updated to 7.6 from 7.5

Danyzinha

Dec 25, 2017
I downloaded the 0.7 pack, then attached the 0.6 update pack and I am using the 0.6.1 QSP but the icons are completely missing, as well as most photos in the game. They are all in the correct folders. It was working before I updated to 7.6 from 7.5

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Sorry to bother, guys, but I can't register myself on the site with mods. Is there a possibility to add a links for most developed mods on the fist page? Thanks!
That´s for the mod authors to post here if they choose, its not our content to post.
TFGS has some IPs blocked to stop spammers so if you use a VPN you might have issues, try setting to another country if you have ot use one, or disable it if not.

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
I'm using v0.7.6 right now and was wondering if it is known that children's age resets when it gets to a new year and Is it fixed with v0.7.6.1?
BTW It goes from 12 Months to 7 Months each year.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I'm using v0.7.6 right now and was wondering if it is known that children's age resets when it gets to a new year and Is it fixed with v0.7.6.1?
BTW It goes from 12 Months to 7 Months each year.
There are a number of problems with kids that will not be fixed until we have resolved more pressing problems. The whole pregnancy system is currently overly complex and has several flaws so that will need to be fixed first.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes