Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
Hmph. Can't find answer anywhere on wiki, so...
After Mrs. Meynold says come by any time, as V&V invited me over, no invite needed, still there is no map location? Quest w/Vicky & Vanya still needs to progress more before it is visible?

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Hmph. Can't find answer anywhere on wiki, so...
After Mrs. Meynold says come by any time, as V&V invited me over, no invite needed, still there is no map location? Quest w/Vicky & Vanya still needs to progress more before it is visible?
Yes keep looking for them in the park. Last time i did it I went to the beach with them 3 times until the Meynold house opened up.

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
Yes keep looking for them in the park. Last time i did it I went to the beach with them 3 times until the Meynold house opened up.
I have been there 3x. 2x was from meeting them as leaving school, and 1x from them swooping in after the Niko horror. Still no direct map link. Do you have to meet from school? My 1st MC was expelled, so lost that option. Beach outing only ends with Vicky saying visit her, but no path opens up, if not leaving school.

EDIT: On ONE of my save lines, out of several where the house had been visited, it shows up as a box. That's new, as hadn't been there b4. Only problem now is no one is ever home. Is there a schedule for them?

Last edited:

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
Hmm.
Suggestions on Niko. (BTW, yes, I know you didn't write the game, and it's a ton of work. NOT criticising you guys).

After "it" happens, going to school or Fri/Sat dance should really require Willpower. LOTS of Willpower. TONS of Willpower. Especially in school: You would never want to see that place, or be seen in it/show your face there, ever again. Like, maybe 50 Willpower, for school. This w/undercut focus in class, and refusing proposals. Sonia left for a reason, and so should you, rly. That scene should pretty much end your school career, and have you out of your apt once out of school, unless you are iron-willed. Like the Goptiks said before they walk you: you are Sonia version 2. IDK yet if game has you hook up w/Sonia, after, but it would make sense.

Also, little really changes in school, despite what happened, and that seems REALLY odd. Nasty whispers in classes and halls would almost certainly nearly always be abt MC, not random, since she is right there, despite being VERY publically and utterly humiliated, and now seen as the lowest scum. Likely no one would care any more if she screamed in the hall if Goptiks pressed her to bathroom, etc. It's likely she would lose ability to even hang out with anyone between classes. Just seems like it suddenly almost nvr happened, aside from some partial dialogue shifts and the occasional Niko avoid/forcegreet if you kneed him in the balls, if/when coming back to school. BTW, Niko should forcegreet out of school if you nvr return. TBH, he should have always forcegreeted, throughout the quest chain, considering his dominating personality and very driven ulterior motives. The game calls Roman a psychopath, but that guy seems more a sociopath, whereas Niko is a classic psychopath.

The school staff obviously don't care at all, or the cafeteria scene would nvr have been allowed to continue, so that seems insane, as they clearly have monitors, and, at least officially, responsiblities to the students' safety.

More, if you have good relations w/someone (Anushka, say) when she tries to stop the big scene, wouldn't the MC run to her and try to escape, not just remain silent? That silence seemed like a forced plot point, if Nush and the MC are close. The MC is in shock, but Nush, a friendly female, and close friend, offering an escape, would likely have jarred the MC to run.

BTW, tho IDK if this was relation-lvl dependant, Vicky and Kat scooped me up, after (the only true friends, apparently) and that cut back and forth between her and Niko/Yurik conversations/being used, at first: was the Niko/Yurik bit a dream, given you are collected by Vicky and brought home w/her? Asking because you are w/her, then N/Y, and then back w/her. Not sure if was delerium or quest code overlap.

PS and BTW.. Pleeeeease tell me the game eventually gives you a path to completely fuk up Dan, later on, for all that sh1t he puts you through in so many different plotlines... Like, have the Goptiks (especially Dan) other than Nush introd to some REAL gangbangers, and getting used every which way on camera, themselves. Maybe if you are in good with Peacock (or Blelys in WLife), they send some friends for fun when you lure Goptiks to trap. Have copy of vid on your and Sonia's phones. Dan rly needs that kick in the head.

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Hmm.
Suggestions on Niko. (BTW, yes, I know you didn't write the game, and it's a ton of work. NOT criticising you guys).

After "it" happens, going to school or Fri/Sat dance should really require Willpower. LOTS of Willpower. TONS of Willpower. Especially in school: You would never want to see that place, or be seen in it/show your face there, ever again. Like, maybe 50 Willpower, for school. This w/undercut focus in class, and refusing proposals. Sonia left for a reason, and so should you, rly. That scene should pretty much end your school career, and have you out of your apt once out of school, unless you are iron-willed. Like the Goptiks said before they walk you: you are Sonia version 2. IDK yet if game has you hook up w/Sonia, after, but it would make sense.

Also, little really changes in school, despite what happened, and that seems REALLY odd. Nasty whispers in classes and halls would almost certainly nearly always be abt MC, not random, since she is right there, despite being VERY publically and utterly humiliated, and now seen as the lowest scum. Likely no one would care any more if she screamed in the hall if Goptiks pressed her to bathroom, etc. It's likely she would lose ability to even hang out with anyone between classes. Just seems like it suddenly almost nvr happened, aside from some partial dialogue shifts and the occasional Niko avoid/forcegreet if you kneed him in the balls, if/when coming back to school. BTW, Niko should forcegreet out of school if you nvr return. TBH, he should have always forcegreeted, throughout the quest chain, considering his dominating personality and very driven ulterior motives. The game calls Roman a psychopath, but that guy seems more a sociopath, whereas Niko is a classic psychopath.

The school staff obviously don't care at all, or the cafeteria scene would nvr have been allowed to continue, so that seems insane, as they clearly have monitors, and, at least officially, responsiblities to the students' safety.

More, if you have good relations w/someone (Anushka, say) when she tries to stop the big scene, wouldn't the MC run to her and try to escape, not just remain silent? That silence seemed like a forced plot point, if Nush and the MC are close. The MC is in shock, but Nush, a friendly female, and close friend, offering an escape, would likely have jarred the MC to run.

BTW, tho IDK if this was relation-lvl dependant, Vicky and Kat scooped me up, after (the only true friends, apparently) and that cut back and forth between her and Niko/Yurik conversations/being used, at first: was the Niko/Yurik bit a dream, given you are collected by Vicky and brought home w/her? Asking because you are w/her, then N/Y, and then back w/her. Not sure if was delerium or quest code overlap.

PS and BTW.. Pleeeeease tell me the game eventually gives you a path to completely fuk up Dan, later on, for all that sh1t he puts you through in so many different plotlines... Like, have the Goptiks (especially Dan) other than Nush introd to some REAL gangbangers, and getting used every which way on camera, themselves. Maybe if you are in good with Peacock (or Blelys in WLife), they send some friends for fun when you lure Goptiks to trap. Have copy of vid on your and Sonia's phones. Dan rly needs that kick in the head.
The Niko quest could do with a few tweaks and fixes but VK has esentially left Girl Life for now so she isn't going to add more content. Might be able to get her to check the conversation issues as that might be a bug and maybe add that willpower check you suggest.

Dan has some protection, the 3 guys have some link to real Gopnik but we don't see any of that currently. They are most likely being primed to be real Gopnik when they finish school. Certainly not Dan directly but one of the others. More chance to use the fight system and give Sveta options to stand up for herself would be nice, will have to try and get the writers to use it more. :D

Thanks for the feedback, btw.

Reactions: ustar and Ummmh

worldknower

Jun 11, 2018
Does anyone know how to trigger the events that use the pictures in: Images > locations > pavlovsk > hotel > sex > prostitution ?. I know how to work for Peacock, but i never managed to trigger the pictures in the "prostitution" folder.

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
I could not get the game to work you need better instructions
Assuming you have followed the instructions on the install tab on page 1...

You may be having a problem with the .bat file. You can edit the .qsp file to remove the spaces in the file name like this 'GirlLife0.8.0.1.qsp' then edit the .bat file, just right click then click on edit, and edit the bat file to run the .qsp file.

it should look like this:

Echo off
start .\qsp-video-0.4.2\qspgui.exe .\GirlLife0.8.0.1.qsp
exit

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
The Niko quest could do with a few tweaks and fixes but VK has esentially left Girl Life for now so she isn't going to add more content. Might be able to get her to check the conversation issues as that might be a bug and maybe add that willpower check you suggest.

Dan has some protection, the 3 guys have some link to real Gopnik but we don't see any of that currently. They are most likely being primed to be real Gopnik when they finish school. Certainly not Dan directly but one of the others. More chance to use the fight system and give Sveta options to stand up for herself would be nice, will have to try and get the writers to use it more. :D

Thanks for the feedback, btw.
YW! VK scooting understood. Volunteams are so patchwork! 8D
F'n Dan. Literally F'n, actually.
Where do dates go when staying hotel? Not near train station anywhere I looked, in city zones or buildings in station area.

May 24, 2020
Assuming you have followed the instructions on the install tab on page 1...

You may be having a problem with the .bat file. You can edit the .qsp file to remove the spaces in the file name like this 'GirlLife0.8.0.1.qsp' then edit the .bat file, just right click then click on edit, and edit the bat file to run the .qsp file.

it should look like this:

Echo off
start .\qsp-video-0.4.2\qspgui.exe .\GirlLife0.8.0.1.qsp
exit
The game worked but no pics with all of the image files I didn't know what to install and what not to install or where to install them that as the problem I was having

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
The game worked but no pics with all of the image files I didn't know what to install and what not to install or where to install them that as the problem I was having
You did download the Full Game 2.3gb right? not just the 44mb qsp file? I have started to redownload the full game files so I can open and check to see if there is anything else you need to do but from what I remember its just a case of unzipping it into a folder. As long as you have qsp player and Sonnix installed the unzip should be all you need.

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
ok last questions. Where is located restroom and locker, where you can take nude selfies, or how to trigger it ? Any exhibition events in gadukino, beside going at lake and outside grandparents house?
Not sure on the release build but on the dev build any public restroom works, though there is a separate one for the school restroom. I have not checked the locker room yet though.

As for exhibition events in gadukino, yes the forest & hunting hut/house/lodge, there are bits involving Mira, random mushroom pickers the hunters and I think Grigory.

May 24, 2020
You did download the Full Game 2.3gb right? not just the 44mb qsp file? I have started to redownload the full game files so I can open and check to see if there is anything else you need to do but from what I remember its just a case of unzipping it into a folder. As long as you have qsp player and Sonnix installed the unzip should be all you need.
What about all of the image packs do i need to download them

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
What about all of the image packs do i need to download them
You don't need the extra image packs, but they add more variety to your images.

As for the game, I just redownloaded it all and it works. The only issues I found was that QSP was running with a default QSP layout rather than the normal GirlLife layout, well normal for me (my first version was Girl Life 0.7.5.1) and I still use that folder and have that layout. You would need to speak to someone that knows more about QSP than I do to get that fixed.

That said the pics do work, some are just much smaller than they should be due to the layout issue.

Also, the link for Sonnix appears to be dead, I don't know if that is something that is needed... I am not involved in making the game nor do I understand QSP more than a normal user so I'm at my limit of being able to help.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
You don't need the extra image packs, but they add more variety to your images.

As for the game, I just redownloaded it all and it works. The only issues I found was that QSP was running with a default QSP layout rather than the normal GirlLife layout, well normal for me (my first version was Girl Life 0.7.5.1) and I still use that folder and have that layout. You would need to speak to someone that knows more about QSP than I do to get that fixed.

That said the pics do work, some are just much smaller than they should be due to the layout issue.

Also, the link for Sonnix appears to be dead, I don't know if that is something that is needed... I am not involved in making the game nor do I understand QSP more than a normal user so I'm at my limit of being able to help.
QSP file can be found here (Courtesy of TFGS)

CappTJ

Aug 28, 2018
downloaded everything and it works fine, however the game crashes everytime i get in the shower at pavlovsk home, and once on another trigger I can not remember. Any help?

Smelph

May 12, 2020
ok, dumb question: I had Sveta training as a runner and was doing very well with training and exercise every day. Then she started losing (badly) and I thought she might be overworked so I went to every other day. this worked for a while and she started gettign european championship qualifiers, but recently she has started losing (badly) again and I can't figure out why. I even tried going back to every day workouts and that didn't work either. I am making sure her weight is managed, her mood is >50, hunger and thirst are around 50, no pain (or very little). her running skill is 86, her strength and agility are over 90 and her endurance is 83. the last race where she bombed out it said "people are wondering how you got this far" and I am just not getting it. what am I missing?

middo91

Aug 18, 2017
How do we add the +1 hour or -1 hour to the objects panel??
I have it there on my laptop, but I copied all files over to my PC and it doesn't show up

EDIT
Nevermind, I found the option to turn it on in the options

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes