Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
What does it take for Sveta to go out completely naked? Can she do this at all?
Not in the street, no. There are certain locations where you can use willpower to go naked, like in the beach, but walking around St Petersburgh or Pavlovsk naked is not an option

MrZack

Feb 24, 2020
Not in the street, no. There are certain locations where you can use willpower to go naked, like in the beach, but walking around St Petersburgh or Pavlovsk naked is not an option
It should be, even if only at night.
The "Exhibitionist" trait is pretty useless if you can't, well, exhibit.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
The exhibitionist trait has other "benefits" like increased arousal for flashing events.
You have to keep in mind that the game is a simulation of a girl's life in Russia... I don't think that anyone in their right mind will go out completely naked...
Does it really have mind control content?
There are some hypnosis events, but that's pretty much all.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Reactions would have to be written first and they are not. there is a few events where Sveta has to run home naked but you can't just walk around that way.

SicFran

May 7, 2017
Thanks, but the 0.8.4 Mega is down :(

Edit: It works now, strange. As it said before, that the account was taken down.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I don't know what to do I have down Loaded everything I think there is for the game and I have Qqsp 1.9.0 for win 64 and I have everything in 1 folder but all I get are words no pics or sound and when I try to test the video nothing??? I read something about MP4 player do I need that as well?

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
I don't know what to do I have down Loaded everything I think there is for the game and I have Qqsp 1.9.0 for win 64 and I have everything in 1 folder but all I get are words no pics or sound and when I try to test the video nothing??? I read something about MP4 player do I need that as well?
Try downloading the all-in-one version.

Last edited:

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
WOW... going to scrap my new playthrough (12+ hours... but the update is compelling!) and start again with v0.8.4

BIG THANKS for all you efforts: KS, Hasdotbang, Nutluck, Wulfgardrag, Gwen, Anya, Vengence11, Hornguy6, Spectre1viper, Yanchi, NOX, bgkjdgbizgblzdgbr, Junjulang75, Snegurochka, Netuttki and Regnm, and to anyone else I missed!

My day/week just got sooo much better :)

P.S. where's the Rasputin "club"? Is that the one with the Burlesque theme?

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
I must have the wrong Git source. I was going to fix some typos and such but it hasn't been updated in months.

nanaki613

Jun 14, 2018
Any time I try to change into a swimsuit it is giving error

Area: on visit
Line: 67
Code: 113
Desc: Label not found!

Think it is to do with nerdvana swimsuits, those dont show up in my inventory but others do

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
0.8.4 updating from 0.8.3

Install 0.8.4 Core Sound
Install Update 0.8.3 to 0.8.4 Image Pack BEFORE installing Underwear (without body parts)

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thanks, but the 0.8.4 Mega is down :(

Edit: It works now, strange. As it said before, that the account was taken down.
Like just a issue with their serves being reset or something, the mega is Kevin's account there os it wouldn't be done unless the server was which happens occasinally like any site.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
You need the player 1.9 sonnix is recommend which is sounds like you have
you need the 0.8.4 qsp file for the game
you need the 0.8.4 core image pack(unless you already had the 0.8.3 core image pack then you just need the upgrade pack)
you need the 0.8.4 core sound pack

Then unzip the image pack and sound pack someplace like your desktop or documents etc. Then drag the unzipped folders into the same spot you have the 0.8.4.qsp file. Then launch the 1.9 Qqsp.exe file, and then select the 0.8.4.qsp file and it should all work.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes