Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Any time I try to change into a swimsuit it is giving error

Area: on visit
Line: 67
Code: 113
Desc: Label not found!

Think it is to do with nerdvana swimsuits, those dont show up in my inventory but others do
That was a tricky one to spot but really obvious when I did. Fixing it now and I guess there will be a bug fix release but give us a day or two to collect a few more. :)

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Both non Mega links for the image pack in the first post seem to be down and Mega is not an option, any alternatives?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
what mods are you guys using for 8.4?

I only know of w_life.
I don't think any of the mods have been updated to work with 0.8.4 yet. It normally takes 2-4 weeks after a release before the mods get updated to work with a new release.

Kjct

Jul 27, 2020
I don't think any of the mods have been updated to work with 0.8.4 yet. It normally takes 2-4 weeks after a release before the mods get updated to work with a new release.
I think most of the mods for this game have been abandoned, so there likely won't be any updates on them.

So, are you saying this update is incompatible with mods like whore life and the swimming pool?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I think most of the mods for this game have been abandoned, so there likely won't be any updates on them.

So, are you saying this update is incompatible with mods like whore life and the swimming pool?
Honestly I don't know, because I have no clue what area's of the game the mods interact with. If they interact with something that was changed there will be issues, if they don't then they should work.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Bug report:

What: Icons disappear. Other images OKAY

To Reproduce: open any sub menu, return to normal view, and bug happens

halp.JPG

Specs:

game: 0.8.4
qsp: 0.4.2
Mods: no
cheats: yes, for money
save file: previously from 0.8.2

folders: (they seem to be in order...?)
1631740263743.png 1631740349873.png

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019

i only know of w_life mod taht keeps beeing updated. whats that swiming pool one?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
i only know of w_life mod taht keeps beeing updated. whats that swiming pool one?
It has been I think partially or mostly added to the main game and the rest of it if any is left that has not been added will be added this release. It just adds a indoor pool in Pavlovsk, with some events etc to go along with it.

Reactions: MarcoPoolo

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Started a new game for v0.8.4 and am loving it... more side events, more details (sometimes I question myself if they are new or that I have always missed them)... nice addition to Nush's night table and the band practice is a really cool addition.

EDIT... "There is a burlesque club in an old theatre here. Such perversion is unhealthy and you cannot bring yourself to go there." :)

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Started a new game for v0.8.4 and am loving it... more side events, more details (sometimes I question myself if they are new or that I have always missed them)... nice addition to Nush's night table and the band practice is a really cool addition.
What addition to the night table? I am trying to think if I added anything recently. Glad you are enjoying the new stuff and old stuff you have just never seen before.

Reactions: eightypercent

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
The wiki states the following for "Makeing money in City-Residential":

• Sell your body: Go through the park to the highway in the afternoon and talk to the prostitutes, they'll tell you what to do. Though you might want to have some spare money, for make-up, certain set of clothes and to pay your way out of bad surprises. You can work as long as you like until midnight.
how does this work?

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
The wiki states the following for "Makeing money in City-Residential":

• Sell your body: Go through the park to the highway in the afternoon and talk to the prostitutes, they'll tell you what to do. Though you might want to have some spare money, for make-up, certain set of clothes and to pay your way out of bad surprises. You can work as long as you like until midnight.
how does this work?
Code says:
Residential and City Center:
if pcs_makeup > 2 and PCloStyle = 4 and pcs_inhib >= 40 and (stat['vaginal'] > 0 or fame['pav_slut'] >= 100):
The part of going through the park to the highway is outdated.
Translated to simple talk, your Girl is not a virgin (or a slut in Pavlovsk), has inhibition of 60 or less, has vibrant or thick makeup, and is wearing prostitute clothes.
In the red light district you do not need the requirement of not being a virgin.... (likely an omission in the code)

Reactions: MarcoPoolo

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
" has vibrant or thick makeup "

well this is what i was lacking.
thank a ton

Also, I lended Natasha some money a while ago, as i know i need it for her quest, but is there a way when that 1 month of waiting for the money is over?

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
Code says:
Residential and City Center:
if pcs_makeup > 2 and PCloStyle = 4 and pcs_inhib >= 40 and (stat['vaginal'] > 0 or fame['pav_slut'] >= 100):
The part of going through the park to the highway is outdated.
Translated to simple talk, your Girl is not a virgin (or a slut in Pavlovsk), has inhibition of 60 or less, has vibrant or thick makeup, and is wearing prostitute clothes.
In the red light district you do not need the requirement of not being a virgin.... (likely an omission in the code)
okay, but if the highway is outdate, where do I need to run around?

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
So now the Burlesque story line is starting (if I can ever manage to figure out how that starts... I'll get there!) will we see a return of that wonderful Burlesque fashion that used to be housed in the Red Light District shop?

EDIT... found that shop! OKHLOPKOV SQUARE Fancy Pancy

Last edited:

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Also, I lended Natasha some money a while ago, as i know i need it for her quest, but is there a way when that 1 month of waiting for the money is over?
Not sure what exactly you are asking... Are you asking to change the time so the game counts that the month has already passed?
okay, but if the highway is outdate, where do I need to run around?
At night (between 20:00 and 4:00) in St Petersburgh, in the residential area, the city center, or the red light district.

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
You should have this option: 'Train with Starlets', which replaces teh dancing option.
Hey KS, I don't know if this is part of the problem, but I have noticed that when I do have a Starlet practice (every day except Tuesdays and Wednesdays doh) the dancer/starlet icon appears in the morning but disappears before 15:00.... going to test this now and see if the time that the icon disappears is predictable.

Now I've started testing to see if/when icon disappears, it doesn't disappear anymore.????

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes