Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
fuck mega dude, i'm not paying, can we start uploading to mediafire or torrent or anything else?
also the google drive links not working
Kevin will fix the other links when he gets time. With that said Mega is free, just install their app and you can DL up to like 8 gigs every 4 hours.

MrZack

Feb 24, 2020
The exhibitionist trait has other "benefits" like increased arousal for flashing events.
You have to keep in mind that the game is a simulation of a girl's life in Russia... I don't think that anyone in their right mind will go out completely naked...
Seeing the amount of times that happens in real life, specially in Russia. I have to hardly disagree.

Besides if being "in their right mind" was the focus of this game then 90% of events and choices would go.

• Haha
Reactions: Cygnus X-1

MrZack

Feb 24, 2020
Reactions would have to be written first and they are not. there is a few events where Sveta has to run home naked but you can't just walk around that way.
There's no reactions to the see-through clothes either so I was under the impression that nobody cares in that world. Reaction to see-through would be cool, and wouldn't be that of a jump for fully naked either.

At least a cheat to bypass the restriction of leaving the place without clothes would be enough for me, even if it breaks shit elsewhere.

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
I'm a complete QSP newb, so my apologies if this is a dumb question. I accidentally closed the image window, and now I can't re-open it. None of the menu buttons in the top respond to clicks. I have triple checked that I have the correct version installed. Plus, it worked just fine until I messed up and closed the window.

Anyone able to figure out what I screwed up and how I can go about fixing it?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Hey KS, I don't know if this is part of the problem, but I have noticed that when I do have a Starlet practice (every day except Tuesdays and Wednesdays doh) the dancer/starlet icon appears in the morning but disappears before 15:00.... going to test this now and see if the time that the icon disappears is predictable.

Now I've started testing to see if/when icon disappears, it doesn't disappear anymore.????
The icon playing up isn't the issue that's been wonky for ages but it does sometimes just fix itself. No one is sure why.

Bug report:

What: Icons disappear. Other images OKAY

To Reproduce: open any sub menu, return to normal view, and bug happens

View attachment 1406449

Specs:

game: 0.8.4
qsp: 0.4.2
Mods: no
cheats: yes, for money
save file: previously from 0.8.2

folders: (they seem to be in order...?)
View attachment 1406452 View attachment 1406457
You are missing some image updates, you should have a lot more icon images. I think its from the 0.8.2 updates which means you may need to do a new download of the full pack.
So now the Burlesque story line is starting (if I can ever manage to figure out how that starts... I'll get there!) will we see a return of that wonderful Burlesque fashion that used to be housed in the Red Light District shop?
There is no story yet, just the two shows. As for clothing, there is a store right by the burlesque club in Pushkin that sells them.

I'm a complete QSP newb, so my apologies if this is a dumb question. I accidentally closed the image window, and now I can't re-open it. None of the menu buttons in the top respond to clicks. I have triple checked that I have the correct version installed. Plus, it worked just fine until I messed up and closed the window.

Anyone able to figure out what I screwed up and how I can go about fixing it?
The top menu on QSPplayer has option to turn windows on and off: Settings -> show/hide, or you can just hit ctrl + 6
fuck mega dude, i'm not paying, can we start uploading to mediafire or torrent or anything else?
also the google drive links not working
I don't update these, butI have linked Anya's Google Drive. Someone else uploaded the NOPY link which might be the angel that does the mirrors for the game too. I don't know who they are or how to summon them.

Blatte

Jan 7, 2018
Your name wasn't on the repo entry so I didn't add it as I filled out the change log. It has been updated and sorry for the omission it was an oversight. For the record, I always liked you.
You were and are always fair to everyone, so I appreciate it.

All the best with the future development of the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kevin Smarts
Jul 21, 2019
i dont know why this game is not available on Steam website. this game has good potential to sell and i love it. when it comes with a lot DLCs and various of feedbacks. the game will be much improved better as long good relationship with customers. Through Steam you can share patreon page and with donations from people the game will grow upward and you would have a better team to make game greater. This game need award because to allow males to feel how women or girls need. This game have had made me a lot masturbations through potential scripts,pictures,videos and almost like a real female feel. It has unique satisfaction.
*Thumbs Up*

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Seeing the amount of times that happens in real life, specially in Russia. I have to hardly disagree.

Besides if being "in their right mind" was the focus of this game then 90% of events and choices would go.
I may have been living a more sheltered life than I thought :unsure:, but as you say, it is a game, fair enough...

At least a cheat to bypass the restriction of leaving the place without clothes would be enough for me, even if it breaks shit elsewhere.
Not sure why you want to have your girl naked with no reaction in game, but as a work around, get inside your house (or any other place you can get naked), enter the menu, select the cheat menu, and teleport yourself wherever you want. But as you said, it may "breaks shit elsewhere" (thought to be fair, I doubt it will).

A little bit more complicated, but it can be done without cheating, you can have your girl travel to Gadukino forest, get naked there, and if you have the teleport magic from the fairy (If you are using the Cursed Schoolgirl start), teleport yourself to a different circle of trees. But as I said... there will be no reaction. I have just tested it doing exactly that, travel back to Pavlovsk, and entering the commercial district.

Reactions: MrZack

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
The top menu on QSPplayer has option to turn windows on and off: Settings -> show/hide, or you can just hit ctrl + 6
Thank you. Frustratingly, I could not interact with any of the menus. They highlighted on mouse over but nothing happened when I clicked. Tried a couple different troubleshooting steps, like deleting the settings files, wiping the software entirely and redownloading, etc. but somehow the problem stuck. Ended up "solving it" by switching to the other player.

But I appreciate that you took the time to try to help me. Thank you.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Jaekynk

Mar 20, 2018
How do you go into the woods and meet the hunters? When I get into the deep forest and then to the swamps it tells me to go back. It also says that I am on the swamp on the far side of the forest and that it's dangerous to hike there.

Do I need to exercise or get better clothing? I'm stuck.

rolphaline

Aug 21, 2017
The transition into every single Monday is broken, and keeps freezing my game, only way to pass it is by cheating.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
How do you go into the woods and meet the hunters? When I get into the deep forest and then to the swamps it tells me to go back. It also says that I am on the swamp on the far side of the forest and that it's dangerous to hike there.

Do I need to exercise or get better clothing? I'm stuck.
You can meet them walking in the woods. You do not need to go into the swamp... It is a random event with a 5% chance during the right months and time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The transition into every single Monday is broken, and keeps freezing my game, only way to pass it is by cheating.
That seems to be a relatively common issue with some qsp players. Use Sonnix version 1.9, and probably it will clear.

Reactions: cgibson

DeathbyKimchi

Oct 11, 2017
Don't know if anyone else has this issue, but whenever I try to enter Mon Cheri at the mall and view the dresses, the game crashes. All other options work (gowns, shoes, purses, etc.).

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Also, can you do anything with the webcam girl and Vasily? He mentioned it in a conversation.
Nope, you cannot cam at Vasily's, nor the library, Anushka's, Albina's or Artem's apartment

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't know if anyone else has this issue, but whenever I try to enter Mon Cheri at the mall and view the dresses, the game crashes. All other options work (gowns, shoes, purses, etc.).
I personally do not have that issue. Just checked. I am using Sonnix 1.9.0, though being only pictures I doubt it has any effect....

Last edited:

DeathbyKimchi

Oct 11, 2017
It works for me. Btw I installed new version of the game from scratch, not upgrading from a previous version
Same here. Completely fresh version, using the infinite QSP player. I'll check and see if I get better results using the Sonnix version. If that doesn't fix it, I'll re-download the image pack. See if something didn't get corrupted somehow.

Edit: Indeed looks like it works fine on the Sonnix 1.9.0 version. Still a no-go on infinite for me.

Last edited:

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Game keeps skipping around days randomly, I'll go to sleep on Friday and I'll wake up at 0:00 Sunday night. Using QSP 1.9.0.

Edit: Found out you need to set the weekend alarm clock as well. Having it set to 00:00 will make you sleep until then.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes