Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I thought of a state or need to be added........bladder (0=empty bladder and it fills slowly (little faster if drinking anything) and 100=full bladder and if a toilet is not visited, Sveta pees herself (if wearing pants) or the floor (if pantless and pantieless) or on someone (if she's riding someone or getting fucked))
This has been brought up a few times and the general opinion is it is not wanted, but we've always been open to it being added as an optional feature yet no one has volunteered to make it so we don't have it.
I think it would be complex as the drinking is not using centralized code so it would mean a lot of seeding or consolidation of teh current hydration additions to a central location.

rolphaline

Aug 21, 2017
You can meet them walking in the woods. You do not need to go into the swamp... It is a random event with a 5% chance during the right months and time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That seems to be a relatively common issue with some qsp players. Use Sonnix version 1.9, and probably it will clear.
Thank you for the help.

Jaekynk

Mar 20, 2018
Why is the mood meter going down? I do anything and it goes down by 10 points. My character is in a constant terrible mood.

FP69

Sep 12, 2020
I got this "Tamara examines you and shakes her head in dissaproval. You're not ready for your great "debut"... Disappointed, you head back..."

And there is probably a bug - Attractiveness is -10, although an Beauty Icon says You are 10 out of 10. Wearing Mon Cheri clothing.
Tried to use console to change Attractiveness, doesn't work.

So what should I do?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Why is the mood meter going down? I do anything and it goes down by 10 points. My character is in a constant terrible mood.
That sounds like withdrawal, did your Sveta used to be on drugs or a bimbo?

I got this "Tamara examines you and shakes her head in dissaproval. You're not ready for your great "debut"... Disappointed, you head back..."

And there is probably a bug - Attractiveness is -10, although an Beauty Icon says You are 10 out of 10. Wearing Mon Cheri clothing.
Tried to use console to change Attractiveness, doesn't work.

So what should I do?
That happens if your Sveta is a crack whore and in need, either feed her habit or get her clean (it'll take a couple of weeks or so).

Reactions: FP69

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
At a guess you earned the bimbo trait and are not wearing bimbo clothes etc.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
What are the parameters for appearance? what increases or decreases it? what is ideal weight?
Dybbuk listed them all above, I will add that the biggest ones is skin condition and BMI aka weight. Ideal body is 20-24 BMI I believe, then work on getting your skin condition to max and makes up a lot of the looks. Then do the rest that was listed, makeup, nice clothes, tan, straighten teeth, lips etc

Though some starts have a bonus with stuff like eye size which is something that can not be changed in game, so some starts have a little easier or harder time getting their looks up because of a few things that can't in game be changed. But all starts can reach the hotcat 10, just some it takes a little more effort

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Only thing she's smoked is tobacco and yeah she's a bimbo but idk why. She wears normal clothes most of the time.
Then that is why, if you have the bimbo trait and don't wear bimbo clothes your mood will drop. I am not sure how long it takes for bimbo to go away from not wearing bimbo clothes.

Personally i turn bimbo off in the cheat menu, but I know some people really enjoy it.

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
A question I always wondered:

Whats up with the "Full morning routine"?

1. It says it takes 1 hour, but it doesnt.
  2. It should help with the mundane act of doing the same stuff in the morning over and over and over again, but the only thing it helps with (at least from what I can figure out) is that it puts on the right clothes (School clothes/ normal clothes)
  3. Am I missing some additional settings I need to setup? I would love to automize the whole bathroom sequenze as well.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
A question I always wondered:

Whats up with the "Full morning routine"?

1. It says it takes 1 hour, but it doesnt.
  2. It should help with the mundane act of doing the same stuff in the morning over and over and over again, but the only thing it helps with (at least from what I can figure out) is that it puts on the right clothes (School clothes/ normal clothes)
  3. Am I missing some additional settings I need to setup? I would love to automize the whole bathroom sequenze as well.
Honestly I am not sure, but I think it just dresses you completely automaticly, no clue why it says it should take a hour. I think there is a full bathroom routine as well or at least it was talked about to add it. shower, makeup, etc

That is something Kevin would have to answer to confirm or explain why I am wrong

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
0.8.4 School Grades
13 individual grades (including SHOP whatever that is) = 13 future kinky possibilities for Sveta to show her talents and improve her scores with each teacher?

Reactions: SenshiSan

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
0.8.4 School Grades
13 individual grades (including SHOP whatever that is) = 13 future kinky possibilities for Sveta to show her talents and improve her scores with each teacher?
If you notice in class several teachers teach more than one class.
Shop btw is a term used for hands on classes, like wood working, metal working, aka learning basic hands on stuff. Similar to home economics but less focused on cooking, bills etc and more on fixing and working on things. In the US sometimes they have sub classes like working on cars or repairing furniture etc. Or they did when I went to HS

Reactions: eightypercent

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
If you notice in class several teachers teach more than one class.
Shop btw is a term used for hands on classes, like wood working, metal working, aka learning basic hands on stuff. Similar to home economics but less focused on cooking, bills etc and more on fixing and working on things. In the US sometimes they have sub classes like working on cars or repairing furniture etc. Or they did when I went to HS
sub classes sound like fun ;)

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2017
Kendra interactions not working for anyone else? Apparently I have offended her in some way after submitting in the red light district. Can't get into the dorms (I am not on her list) and she doesn't like me when I knock directly after getting in via Djibril.

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
If anyone is interested, here are the old images used for the PC's long hair. I personally dislike many of the new images used, except the pigtails lol.
Just extract to your Girl Life folder if you want to overwrite all the new images with the old, though I'd recommend digging into the file scruture and picking and choosing what you want to replace yourself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes