Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Kendra interactions not working for anyone else? Apparently I have offended her in some way after submitting in the red light district. Can't get into the dorms (I am not on her list) and she doesn't like me when I knock directly after getting in via Djibril.
Are you playing the release version? If so that bug was suppose to have been fixed, I will check again and see why it might not have been fixed.

Reactions: nikuniku
Dec 28, 2017
Are you playing the release version? If so that bug was suppose to have been fixed, I will check again and see why it might not have been fixed.
As far as I can tell I am, yes. QSP link in the OP. Just tried it again with a new save, no other actions beyond teleporting to the city and waiting for the shop to open.

Last edited:

Jaekynk

Mar 20, 2018
Is there any cuckold/ntr content? Or cheating? I guess my Sveta is dating Artem, Fedor and Vitek but they don't act accordingly lol.

I know you can cheat on Fedor at the movie theater and there's that event with Artem and the gopniks. Also the random boyfriends count but is there any that I'm missing?

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Will Sveta be able to fuck her teachers (possibly ending up pregnant by a teacher) for a better grade?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there any cuckold/ntr content? Or cheating? I guess my Sveta is dating Artem, Fedor and Vitek but they don't act accordingly lol.

I know you can cheat on Fedor at the movie theater and there's that event with Artem and the gopniks. Also the random boyfriends count but is there any that I'm missing?
I know Fedor and Vitek can find out about each other and special events happen, I can't remember if Artem does or not.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
0.8.4 School Grades
13 individual grades (including SHOP whatever that is) = 13 future kinky possibilities for Sveta to show her talents and improve her scores with each teacher?
SHOP is US term and short for workshop, I did question nutluck about it at the time because I don't think the term is used outside the US but there doesn't seem to be a universal term so the US one stuck.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
So, i keep getting kicked off the cheerleading team, the first time attending practice.

"You see the disapproving looks on the girls faces as you enter the locker room. Albina walks over to you and, looking severly disappointed, shakes her head. "Why Sveta? You used to be cool, but now you've gone and done this to yourself. I'm sorry, but I just can't have someone like you being associated with us anymore."

What triggers this? Is it tattoos? or some relationship value, or what?

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
So, i keep getting kicked off the cheerleading team, the first time attending practice.

"You see the disapproving looks on the girls faces as you enter the locker room. Albina walks over to you and, looking severly disappointed, shakes her head. "Why Sveta? You used to be cool, but now you've gone and done this to yourself. I'm sorry, but I just can't have someone like you being associated with us anymore."

What triggers this? Is it tattoos? or some relationship value, or what?
From what I can see in the code, you are an outcast...

if grupTipe = 5: gt 'gschool_cheerleading', 'CheerleaderEnd'
cla
'You see the disapproving looks on the girls faces as you enter the locker room. Albina walks over to you and, looking severly disappointed, shakes her head. "Why <<$pcs_nickname>>? You used to be cool, but now you've gone and done this to yourself. I'm sorry, but I just can't have someone like you being associated with us anymore." She motions to the door and you walk out in shame, tears welling up in your eyes.'

Have you been made an outcast since joining? Otherwise, I do not know how you have managed to join....

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Nobody in school or in Palv knowledge if you become a famous model or otherwise. There should be events for that. you can become the top number 1 model in russia and nobody in school or family reacts to it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Nobody in school or in Palv knowledge if you become a famous model or otherwise. There should be events for that. you can become the top number 1 model in russia and nobody in school or family reacts to it.
And what about the city?

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
And what about the city?
Nothing. A lot of elements in the game are disconnected from one another. The development of the game is completely haphazard. Not that I am complaining since the devs are developing this game and adding content for free in their free time.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
As far as I can tell I am, yes. QSP link in the OP. Just tried it again with a new save, no other actions beyond teleporting to the city and waiting for the shop to open.
Ok found the bug, it will be fixed for the 0.8.4.1 bug release which will be coming as soon as we have fixed all the bugs you guys are reporting here, likely next week sometime. Thanks for the bug report

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes