Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Nothing. A lot of elements in the game are disconnected from one another. The development of the game is completely haphazard. Not that I am complaining since the devs are developing this game and adding content for free in their free time.
The original game was done that way, almost like 2 games using the same setting. the TF start and school girl start. We have made them connected a fair bit but it needs more work of course. This release, hopefully we will be doing the Uni and starting on connecting. the goal will be to do the game in years of content

Pav school stuff is year 1 of the game, then after school. Will be year 2 for the school girl starts, and year 1 for the tf and new to town start. Which will allow us to connect up the storylines much better. But that will take time.

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Can sound be turned down without turning down my speakers?
No I don't think there is a volume control. Because the game just calls sound or video's that already exist with sound on them, so I am not even sure it could be done. Kevin might know if it is possible.

Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019
Something not right in warderobe. After playing a bit worn bra image in warderobe is broken. Loaded pre-pre save - image is fine. Anybody else have this?

Sorry about my Engrish.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
How to best update from the 0.8.0 family part 1 version? Redownload the whole thing from the all-in-one post in this thread? Or get the 0.8.4 qsp and the 0.83->0.84 image pack update on mega?
The update pack is only from last full release so you'll miss the stuff from 0.8.1, 0.8.2 and 0.8.3 so I'm afraid its a full dl you need.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Something not right in warderobe. After playing a bit worn bra image in warderobe is broken. Loaded pre-pre save - image is fine. Anybody else have this?

Sorry about my Engrish.
No but if the have a save where its broken I'd be interested to look into it.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
How to best update from the 0.8.0 family part 1 version? Redownload the whole thing from the all-in-one post in this thread? Or get the 0.8.4 qsp and the 0.83->0.84 image pack update on mega?
yes if you have not played since then, then a fresh install is likely your best bet.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Do i have to slep with Anya to trigger gangbang scene with djibril friends?
Assuming you mean the Anya and Sveta gangbang, I am honestly not sure. I don't think so, but honestly not positive. If you have had the gangbang you should be able to tell Anya about it during chatting to her. Then ask if she would be interested in coming. Might have to tell her about Djibril first though.

If you have done all that and still don't see a option but have not had sex with her then that might be the missing requriment.

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
I am not sure who does the full version link. A lot of times it takes people that do other links of the game a few days or a week before they update there links
I do it, I updated it from the discord, so was able to post here as soon as the OP links were updated.

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
Any cheats to change your social group quickly?
haven't check if it still works in this version, but it used to be:

grupvalue[1] = x
grupvalue[2] = x
grupvalue[3] = x
grupvalue[4] = x

The values go from 1 to 1000 IIRC. Can't remember which group number is for which social group either, but I'm sure you can experiment and figure it out easily enough.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
haven't check if it still works in this version, but it used to be:

grupvalue[1] = x
grupvalue[2] = x
grupvalue[3] = x
grupvalue[4] = x

The values go from 1 to 1000 IIRC. Can't remember which group number is for which social group either, but I'm sure you can experiment and figure it out easily enough.
For some strange reason the status screen shows I'm now an outcast. Even though I started as a nerd.
So I enter these in the "dynamic input" command line?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes