shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
For some strange reason the status screen shows I'm now an outcast. Even though I started as a nerd.
So I enter these in the "dynamic input" command line?
It doesn't instantly make you a part of their group. I think the values just affect how much each group likes you. So if you are an outcast and you enter one of the codes in dynamic input, you will stay an outcast until a group invites you to join them.

IIRC if the value is is 751 (maybe 801?) and above, then the like you enough that they will invite you to join at the next available opportunity.

E.g. if you enter 'grupvalue[1] = 1000' in dynamic input, then the next time group 1 (i think it might be the nerd group) get the chance, they will invite you to join their group.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
It doesn't instantly make you a part of their group. I think the values just affect how much each group likes you. So if you are an outcast and you enter that in dynamic input, you will stay an outcast until a group invites you to join them.

IIRC if the value is is 751 (maybe 801?) and above, then the like you enough that they will invite you to join at the next available opportunity.
OK, I will try to find these values with the save editor. I'm curious where do I stand according to the game.

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
OK, I will try to find these values with the save editor. I'm curious where do I stand according to the game.
you dont need a save editor. if you enter the code without the value, the game should tell you what it currently is.

E.g. "grupvalue[1]" instead of "grupvalue[1] = x"
the values might be at the bottom of the window. just a bunch of numbers.

on the other hand if you just want an estimate, you can find out how much each group likes you in your journal. but that just tells you if you are hated, neutral, liked, well liked, etc.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
you dont need a save editor. if you enter the code without the value, the game should tell you what it currently is.

E.g. "grupvalue[1]" instead of "grupvalue[1] = x"
the values might be at the bottom of the window. just a bunch of numbers.

on the other hand if you just want an estimate, you can find out how much each group likes you in your journal. but that just tells you if you are hated, neutral, liked, well liked, etc.
OK. But in addition there should be a variable that tells which group you are a member of.

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Where do you get mods?
There are three I've used and still use depending on how I want to rp the playthrough (a lot of them are no longer supported)
- whore life (link in OP)... sort of brutal but can really add some RP depth... its recommended that you [edit] increase your willpower at start as prostitution and school use a lot at start [try 100..150]
- cherrypop (TFgames site) can give you a nice cash boost at start (use detailed setup to get laptop at start) but at a price :)
- bromod... this actually replaces the GL qsp file, is a chunky addition which explores your Sveta's relationship with her brother in a number of ways (you may have to wait until this mod gets updated to be fully compatible with v0.8.4; haven't checked it recently, but the developper is active and if it isn't yet released for v0.8.4, it probably will be very soon)

All 3 are really well done, imo. After multiple playthroughs, I generally use wlife with the normal school girl start as I think its feels weird with the magical theme even though there are a number of nice perks like being able to rid yourself of STDs as a Cursed SG. Bromod itself has optional "magical" features so the Cursed School Girl start is perfect.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
There are three I've used and still use depending on how I want to rp the playthrough (a lot of them are no longer supported)
- whore life (link in OP)... sort of brutal but can really add some RP depth... its recommended that you [edit] increase your willpower at start as prostitution and school use a lot at start [try 100..150]
- cherrypop (TFgames site) can give you a nice cash boost at start (use detailed setup to get laptop at start) but at a price :)
- bromod... this actually replaces the GL qsp file, is a chunky addition which explores your Sveta's relationship with her brother in a number of ways (you may have to wait until this mod gets updated to be fully compatible with v0.8.4; haven't checked it recently, but the developper is active and if it isn't yet released for v0.8.4, it probably will be very soon)

All 3 are really well done, imo. After multiple playthroughs, I generally use wlife with the normal school girl start as I think its feels weird with the magical theme even though there are a number of nice perks like being able to rid yourself of STDs as a Cursed SG. Bromod itself has optional "magical" features so the Cursed School Girl start is perfect.
Thank you. What is the added flavors mod mentioned a few pages back about?
I'm using a few cheats, never sleep, never pee, no std, any clothes at school, no bimbo clothes. I increased eye size a bit, breast size too, added a few million rubles and use the time cheat when convenient. :)

madnomad69

Jan 15, 2020
Don't laugh as my tag says. I'm a newbie. I can reply to people with no problem . How on earth do i create a new post? Thanks in advance for any help

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
I'm using a few cheats, never sleep, never pee, no std, any clothes at school, no bimbo clothes. I increased eye size a bit, breast size too, added a few million rubles and use the time cheat when convenient. :)
I have no idea what the added flavors mod is... i'll see what i can find out and let you know. I also use the cheats just after setup to speed some things up and reduce some of the grind. I never pee anyway so now I'm thinking i need to look into this too. I generally select no bimbo clothes [too], no hair brushing, also set eyes to slightly larger (eyelashes a little longer too), always put breast size to second smallest (personal preference) and add 20-40k rubles to buy some sports clothes and basics such as water bottle (sports shop in the Galleria), umbrella, shampoo and deoderant etc. I generally also change a lot of the stats to reflect what type of character i will role-play; often setting Inhibition to 70, upping sports skills if jock... etc. I used to bump up the fighting stats too, but the last few playthroughs I have used the non-magical school girl start so I turned off random robbings (and random hits from men and women). The game is a wonderfully-detailed sandbox grinder, so eliminating most grinds makes it too easy imo, so I would really advise you from adding too many rubles.

I also (r-p) change the relationships depending on who Sveta is BUT always bump up some childhoold friends/neighbours such as Anushka (visit her in her bedroom, her laptop points to underage modelling, which is an amazing source of income), Julia as she is cute and can help with homework, and Lariska. Also edit the family relationship levels to reflect what sort of character Sveta is. Anushka has a lot of content associated with her and her bedroom!

Take your daily vitamins! I personally like juggling with the weight (mass) factor through exercise, eating and weight loss pills. Do your homework. Go to the Friday/Saturday discos. Join a club (the Starlets is fun). The game is really fun if you need to work at it for both time and money... more money is to be had in St Petersburg which takes more effort and time. But ultimately, have fun!

EDIT (added flavors mod)... NUTLUCK already answered the player [Nutluck's answer] so you don't need to worry about it... its already included in the game.

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
haven't check if it still works in this version, but it used to be:

grupvalue[1] = x
grupvalue[2] = x
grupvalue[3] = x
grupvalue[4] = x

The values go from 1 to 1000 IIRC. Can't remember which group number is for which social group either, but I'm sure you can experiment and figure it out easily enough.
Cool kids
Jocks
Nerds
Gopniks

in that order

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
OK. But in addition there should be a variable that tells which group you are a member of.
The number is the code, which I posted above what each one is. Also in your journal it tells you. shockspacer was mostly right, it is 800 with a group and then the next school day you have with them, they will give you a invite. I don't know how well it works using a input command to cheat, but in theory it should work just fine.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I have no idea what the added flavors mod is... i'll see what i can find out and let you know. I also use the cheats just after setup to speed some things up and reduce some of the grind. I never pee anyway so now I'm thinking i need to look into this too. I generally select no bimbo clothes [too], no hair brushing, also set eyes to slightly larger (eyelashes a little longer too), always put breast size to second smallest (personal preference) and add 20-40k rubles to buy some sports clothes and basics such as water bottle (sports shop in the Galleria), umbrella, shampoo and deoderant etc. I generally also change a lot of the stats to reflect what type of character i will role-play; often setting Inhibition to 70, upping sports skills if jock... etc. I used to bump up the fighting stats too, but the last few playthroughs I have used the non-magical school girl start so I turned off random robbings (and random hits from men and women). The game is a wonderfully-detailed sandbox grinder, so eliminating most grinds makes it too easy imo, so I would really advise you from adding too many rubles.

I also (r-p) change the relationships depending on who Sveta is BUT always bump up some childhoold friends/neighbours such as Anushka (visit her in her bedroom, her laptop points to underage modelling, which is an amazing source of income), Julia as she is cute and can help with homework, and Lariska. Also edit the family relationship levels to reflect what sort of character Sveta is. Anushka has a lot of content associated with her and her bedroom!

Take your daily vitamins! I personally like juggling with the weight (mass) factor through exercise, eating and weight loss pills. Do your homework. Go to the Friday/Saturday discos. Join a club (the Starlets is fun). The game is really fun if you need to work at it for both time and money... more money is to be had in St Petersburg which takes more effort and time. But ultimately, have fun!

EDIT (added flavors mod)... NUTLUCK already answered the player [Nutluck's answer] so you don't need to worry about it... its already included in the game.
Thank you. I've been playing this game for years on and off. My oldest save is from 2017 when I was forced to start over.
I call my playthrough "rich bitch". Played only from the schoolgirl start. Didn't increase my stats with cheats. Only money, boobs and eyes. ;) I own the villa, apartment in Petersburg and dacha. All fully furnished/improved/built. And a Ferrari. Because there is no McLaren! :) On clothes I spent more than a million rubles. Twice, because of the clothes overhaul. :LOL: There are so many good looking dresses and I just can't decide! :love: I attached my stats. I don't want to brag, just share the results of my hard work, eh, hard clicking. :)
Yeah, you can do some stuff with Anushka. :LOL: Julia is indeed cute. Too bad there is not much content with her. Don't forget Katja Meynold. :)
There's an overload of guys and not so many girls. Because I only go after the girls. ;) Last time I tried dancing with the Starlets, the quest wasn't finished yet and only got to the point where the police interrogates Albina. And anyway, the fact she whored her girls out pissed me off.

Reactions: eightypercent

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Add flavor mod was a mod that added a lot of small things here and there all over the game. We are slowly adding most of it into the main game at this point. Some of it is getting cut like the mom sex and the dad sex(this one only because the person that is working on him wanted to do their own version of stuff and it didn't match what the mod had done), then a few things like the shared city apartment was with Uni students, so we are holding off on adding it until the Uni is built up a lot more. Long term most of it will end up in the main game.

As for your cheats, you are welcome to cheat as much as you want, but I don't recommend the any clothes at school, as there is several events that require sveta to be wearing a uniform or they won't fire and you also won't get the bonus rep with different social groups based on your uniform that you otherwise would, along with a few other things. So use that cheat if you want, just be aware you are locking yourself out of a fair bit of content.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
The number is the code, which I posted above what each one is. Also in your journal it tells you. shockspacer was mostly right, it is 800 with a group and then the next school day you have with them, they will give you a invite. I don't know how well it works using a input command to cheat, but in theory it should work just fine.
Thanks. As I posted above, Dybbuk found the right one. And boom! I'm a member of the group. No invite needed. ;)

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thank you. I've been playing this game for years on and off. My oldest save is from 2017 when I was forced to start over.
I call my playthrough "rich bitch". Played only from the schoolgirl start. Didn't increase my stats with cheats. Only money, boobs and eyes. ;) I own the villa, apartment in Petersburg and dacha. All fully furnished/improved/built. And a Ferrari. Because there is no McLaren! :) On clothes I spent more than a million rubles. Twice, because of the clothes overhaul. :LOL: There are so many good looking dresses and I just can't decide! :love: I attached my stats. I don't want to brag, just share the results of my hard work, eh, hard clicking. :)
Yeah, you can do some stuff with Anushka. :LOL: Julia is indeed cute. Too bad there is not much content with her. Don't forget Katja Meynold. :)
There's an overload of guys and not so many girls. Because I only go after the girls. ;) Last time I tried dancing with the Starlets, the quest wasn't finished yet and only got to the point where the police interrogates Albina. And anyway, the fact she whored her girls out pissed me off.
Actually more of the girls have story content than guys. Here is a list with a non-spoiler description of their content.

here is a rough list of students and a non spoiler description of what kind of content they have
Lot of content
Katya - friend with benefits
Vicky - sorta friends with benefits with her and her BF, plus some stuff going on at their house.
Fedor - BF story arc
Niko - sorta BF story arc but gets kinda dark, fair warning.
Anushka - friends with benefits, can be only lesbian or bisexual content

medium amount of content
Dimka - similar to Niko above
Artem - BF story arc
Vasily - it involves Vitek and Dan a lot and is hard to explain.
Igor - he has a secret/BF story arc
Albina - Dance troop, cheerleading, and family stuff
Lariska - has her own story arc

short amount of content
Ivan - has a very short story arc
Julia - GF story arc(not sure how far along this one is honestly), lesbian only
Natasha - domination story arc, can be lesbian only
Vitek - BF story arc
Sonia - witness her falling
Christina - bully story arc
Lina - has a short story arc including a crossover with Dimka story if you do both

As you can see there is 18 students with their own story arcs, of those 10 are girls. Also most of the students not on this list have cameo's in the stories above or have some one off events here and there, like a few marcus sex scenes at school or the disco. Like Lazar in Albina's story, Dan in Vasily's story, Radomir, Val and Arkadi in Anushka's etc

These are just the school kids listed above, as I know them the best.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes