eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Sorry, maybe there was a misunderstanding. I meant literally being put into situations where no consent is given, nor asked, you get no say in what happens and you get basically treated like an object. Even "thrown away" after use. Like a paper handkerchief after blowing your nose.
No apology required. My bad. Loved your paper hankerchief analogy :)

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

dasgerd

Apr 25, 2017
there are a lot of errors in the current version for example game crashes when you flash tits etc in school. Is there a patch i missed?

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
There is an event that when you oral with people in the oil station, after you spit out the sperms there will be a chance he kidnaps you and turn you into a sex slave until someone buy you and you can refused to be sold and stay with him.
That's exactly the stuff I want to avoid. As I wrote in my previous post, about liking the modeling job, because it's an easy way to make money without doing anything demeaning. And then was later asked to clarify.

madnomad69

Jan 15, 2020
I feel like a lot of scenes are missing pictures? or is that just the way it is designed. Like some of the stepfather stuff in the house, or volleyball coach stuff and many other scenes... you'll get a pic, then a block of text or two, then a pic again, instead of a pic each time. Is it designed that way, or are some of the images during these scenes just not showing for me for some reason?
e is missing an image you will see a little broken icon at the top of the frame
If the scen

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
It must be a Bug as even as outcast you can join the Cheerleaders.When you make the test Albina say then: as you are an outcast i can offer you only a place as reserve dont let me regret this.But when you join then the first Training you get direct kick out.
It is and a fix has been made. An outcast shouldn't even be allowed to tryout and there is now a scene to fix that (the text is just placeholder by me and will be improved).

Edit: The text got sorted so it should all be good in the bug fix release that I'll post soon.

I get it at the swimming pool as well.
Yeah, they all use a central location for changing into swimwear so it effects them all. It's in the Nerdvana swimwear loop so if you don't have any of their swimwear it will work.
Fix is on the repo and will be in the bug fix release

Last edited:

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
wtf is with this decision to make it so you miss a couple days of the Albina dance stuff and you lose the chain? You have to go almost every day so it essentially puts EVERY other quest line on pause as many others require the same hours of those days. On top of that the schedule is semi irregular (there seems to sometimes but not always be dances on weekends? And somehow you're supposed to keep track of all this and go every time. Why not just take out this completely stupid limitation?
It is made clear at start that Albina demands effort and dedication... the first time you miss a training session, she is furious and underlines the importance of always going to training. I think this is a good part of the game... if there were no constraints, everything was easy, what would be the point of playing?

TerryShoes

Aug 15, 2021
Can someone help me fix my save or tell me how? it crashes everytime the new day starts. i'm considering cheating and trying to get the game where it is now but thats a headache

Soylent Green

Aug 9, 2017
Is there some kind QSP player bug with .084 version? Every time I open it my windows are all over the place I have images on one screen and actions on another. Can't get them together on same screen. Yet all the old versions I load up and work perfect.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
There is a reference similar to that in the code (without the outcast part), but (I believe) is intended for Gopniks and Nerds.
There is no way other than maxing every single skill, attribute and relationship required to pass the test, that I doubt is feasible in the year without using the in game cheats (pcs_cheer can only be trained by cheerleading, so the max without cheats is 50).
Maybe playing in easy it is possible, but certainly it is not what it was intended by the look of it. So yes, you could report it as bug and make them change the check from >= to only >.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actually there is content made for different starts and different requirements that is not open to everyone. This is to add some replay ability to the game and to make the different starts actually feel like they are living different lives. So it isn't a bug, in fact in time more stuff will be added that will be hard for certain starts to get access to.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Nutluck's point about there being unique scenes is why i prefer using grupvalue instead of gruptipe. That way you can get the special first time event that he mentioned. AFAIK the gopnik initiation is the longest and most elaborate one.
Which is why I tend to recommend people not use to many cheats as some events are tied to things. Like the school uniform, teleporting and missing a wide range of travel events etc. I mean people are free to cheat as much as they like, but doing so makes them miss content or miss part of the game. Like cheat money makes it so you don't need a job and to struggle with bills when you move out, which defeats the point of the sexual jobs paying more and the struggle the MC is suppose to have.

But as long as people understand that and are ok with missing content and other stuff then by all means cheat away if that is what they like. I just like to point out what the miss when they cheat just so they know.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
wtf is with this decision to make it so you miss a couple days of the Albina dance stuff and you lose the chain? You have to go almost every day so it essentially puts EVERY other quest line on pause as many others require the same hours of those days. On top of that the schedule is semi irregular (there seems to sometimes but not always be dances on weekends? And somehow you're supposed to keep track of all this and go every time. Why not just take out this completely stupid limitation?
I didn't write it that would be vengence but my understanding is there is 2 practices a week and I believe they are on the same days. Then the dance events themselves are on Saturdays. So it should have a set schedule, also I am pretty sure in the journal it tells you what days, or it is suppose to anyways.

As for getting kicked out, that is because of Albina's personality, she demands the best from her starlets or your gone. The same reason we have the mom never have sex with her kids, it is just that NPC's personality.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I feel like a lot of scenes are missing pictures? or is that just the way it is designed. Like some of the stepfather stuff in the house, or volleyball coach stuff and many other scenes... you'll get a pic, then a block of text or two, then a pic again, instead of a pic each time. Is it designed that way, or are some of the images during these scenes just not showing for me for some reason?
There should be one jpg image or mp4 video for every act. Some acts have only a little text and a image and some have 2 or 3 paragraphs with a image or video. If you are clicking on a new act and not seeing a image then that is either a bug or a problem with your install, hard to say which with out more information.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Can someone help me fix my save or tell me how? it crashes everytime the new day starts. i'm considering cheating and trying to get the game where it is now but thats a headache
Which player are you using, some people was having issues with infinity crashing and there was a bug causing it that will be fixed in the 0.8.4.1 bug fix release. If that is the player you are using either switch to sonnix 1.9 or just wait for the bug fix release.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there some kind QSP player bug with .084 version? Every time I open it my windows are all over the place I have images on one screen and actions on another. Can't get them together on same screen. Yet all the old versions I load up and work perfect.
From my understand that should have zero effect on it. As it is just a qsp file and it should have nothing to do with window placement that should be controlled by the player. I don't even know if it is possible, but I believe you have the problem, I just have no clue what would cause it. I can just say my windows stay exactly the same with 0.8.4 as with any other one.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
From my understand that should have zero effect on it. As it is just a qsp file and it should have nothing to do with window placement that should be controlled by the player. I don't even know if it is possible, but I believe you have the problem, I just have no clue what would cause it. I can just say my windows stay exactly the same with 0.8.4 as with any other one.
It is possible to set the positions of windows in the game file (Jack of nine does this) but we don't do it anywhere so its nothing to do with the game file.

Jun 22, 2019
This must sound stupid but I am having trouble finding sport clothes. It wont let me do a sport activity before I buy some of those. I checked the supermarket, the G&M, the coco store, the store at the factory, the allure but It seems I cant find any outfit that allows me to do sports? I must be missing something.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
This must sound stupid but I am having trouble finding sport clothes. It wont let me do a sport activity before I buy some of those. I checked the supermarket, the G&M, the coco store, the store at the factory, the allure but It seems I cant find any outfit that allows me to do sports? I must be missing something.
Try the mall in the city. It's a specialized sports store. Danilovich. Like there is a store with swim suits. Even one with skimpy ones.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Regarding clothes. Is it me or Fashonista used to have nicer clothes before? I used to own a lot of their clothes. Now I hardly visit them.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Regarding clothes. Is it me or Fashonista used to have nicer clothes before? I used to own a lot of their clothes. Now I hardly visit them.
There is a lot of clothes for each place and it is rng what you find each day. so you might be getting bad rng, I know some clothes was moved around but fashonista should have higher quality clothes from my understanding.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes