Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Also isn't this totally just people doing it in their spare time? Can't even complain it's someone's full-time job, everyone does it for free and anyone can do it.
Yes everyone working on the game does it for free in their spare time.

Caleth

Jul 30, 2017
i believe it has been metnioned before but at some points in time my game breaks and crashes (stops responding) random points as far as i can tell? if i use an older save from a few in game days i can continue and get past that point. how can i tell if I use sonix or not?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
i believe it has been metnioned before but at some points in time my game breaks and crashes (stops responding) random points as far as i can tell? if i use an older save from a few in game days i can continue and get past that point. how can i tell if I use sonix or not?
This should not be happening with the latest release. However if it is look at the very top left and see if it says QT Quest Soft Player. I believe only the Sonnix player does that.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
How do you trigger Albina house? I have 90 relationship and top at dance. How do you trigger Sonia corruption? Before the update it used to start normally with the start of the school semester. Now two weeks pass with zero event at community dance. What gives?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
How do you trigger Albina house? I have 90 relationship and top at dance. How do you trigger Sonia corruption? Before the update it used to start normally with the start of the school semester. Now two weeks pass with zero event at community dance. What gives?
Sonia's decent doesn't start for a few weeks, I think its 4 and then it takes 6-8 weeks for her to fall. She'll be done in time for Xmas.
You have to finish the Albina story to open her house.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
How do you start Albina story?
You have to join the Starlets dance troop. It's hard to get the skills in time unless you do a sporty start and impossible if you do an outcast start (without cheating).

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
You have to join the Starlets dance troop. It's hard to get the skills in time unless you do a sporty start and impossible if you do an outcast start (without cheating).

Well, I am already a starlet and I participate in professional dance.

Sakulta

Aug 16, 2019
I can't see the pictures. first time i am using qsp i probably did something wrong. girl_life.qsp and images are in the same folder. I run qsp and open the game with alt+o, I can't see the pictures .
What did I miss?

MagooMagoo

Sep 16, 2018
I get an error when trying to "flash your pussy" in class at Sonia's suggestion (wearing no panties).

An Error box pops up on click this option with the following:

Area: on visit
Line: 1217
Code: 111
Desc: Location not found!

When I click OK on the error box the game crashes and I have to load last save ^^

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I get an error when trying to "flash your pussy" in class at Sonia's suggestion (wearing no panties).

An Error box pops up on click this option with the following:

Area: on visit
Line: 1217
Code: 111
Desc: Location not found!

When I click OK on the error box the game crashes and I have to load last save ^^
I con't find Sonia suggesting this. Is this in the latest version?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Well, I am already a starlet and I participate in professional dance.
Then just keep going to practise and go through teh story. Once you get to the end you should either have made an enemy of Albina of be able to visit her at home.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I can't see the pictures. first time i am using qsp i probably did something wrong. girl_life.qsp and images are in the same folder. I run qsp and open the game with alt+o, I can't see the pictures .
What did I miss?
Hard to say without seeing but the more obvious problems are not unpacking teh image download (use 7zip for best results), not having the right image pack (should be 0.8.4 full or compressed), having the image folder in another folder also called images (QSP is not good at finding stuff) or the folder is protected by Windows (running as admin sometimes helps but more often you need to more from places like "program files").

Reactions: Sakulta

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
How do you start the stepfather events now? He is never in the living room at 16:00 anymore.
He has a schedule now and that includes plenty of time in his garage, so work him when there and also get his attention while in the shower.

Sakulta

Aug 16, 2019
Hard to say without seeing but the more obvious problems are not unpacking teh image download (use 7zip for best results), not having the right image pack (should be 0.8.4 full or compressed), having the image folder in another folder also called images (QSP is not good at finding stuff) or the folder is protected by Windows (running as admin sometimes helps but more often you need to more from places like "program files").
Using 7zip solved the problem, thanks.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes