Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I can't see the pictures. first time i am using qsp i probably did something wrong. girl_life.qsp and images are in the same folder. I run qsp and open the game with alt+o, I can't see the pictures .
What did I miss?
Check to make sure your image folder doesn't have a image folder inside of it. It seems some unzip programs do that.

Reactions: Sakulta

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I get an error when trying to "flash your pussy" in class at Sonia's suggestion (wearing no panties).

An Error box pops up on click this option with the following:

Area: on visit
Line: 1217
Code: 111
Desc: Location not found!

When I click OK on the error box the game crashes and I have to load last save ^^
Thanks to detective nutluck I found the problem and it'll be fixed in the next bug fix release. Thanks!

Caleth

Jul 30, 2017
This should not be happening with the latest release. However if it is look at the very top left and see if it says QT Quest Soft Player. I believe only the Sonnix player does that.
thanks for the reply yes id does say quest soft player 5.

I did download the whole package u had prepped and is linked in the OP

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Sonia's decent doesn't start for a few weeks, I think its 4 and then it takes 6-8 weeks for her to fall. She'll be done in time for Xmas.
You have to finish the Albina story to open her house.
Hi there. I got kicked out of the vocational school because i missed a few weeks of teaching. Is there any way i could rejoin it?? Thanks

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2019
Is there any code trigger both Rex's party and Anya's boyfriend visits?
For what?The Party seams to was change when i start a new Game on the first Friday i get direct an invite to the Party even until that point i never had sex or speak with the sister.Before it was only possible when you was not a Virgin any more now its every Friday regardless your state.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I like how all the clothes magicaly appear at wherever you are staying at. :) I would need a van if I had to carry them with me. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Nevrius

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
For what?The Party seams to was change when i start a new Game on the first Friday i get direct an invite to the Party even until that point i never had sex or speak with the sister.Before it was only possible when you was not a Virgin any more now its every Friday regardless your state.
For some reason Anya is not talking about her boyfriend or mentions him. This immediately happened right after the invite to party in the beginning. I had MC leave the party early and notice that Anya still being at center, i could go again to the party. But I loaded an old save and fixed it at the party.

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
Using cherry pop, added flavour,Ibiza,publicwc,wlife- total 5 mods. Older version 8.3 doesn't have any problem except slut fame resetting to zero on same saves. I'm playing from scratch,no old save.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Game freezing on Sunday night at 12 pm ,can't proceed to monday- using latest build 8.4
Game also crashing on Sunday night on 2nd week, I think (11th September). No mods, new save :(
Use Sonnix Qqsp 1.9.0, and in all likelyhood your problems will go away.
Using cherry pop, added flavour,Ibiza,publicwc,wlife- total 5 mods. Older version 8.3 doesn't have any problem except slut fame resetting to zero on same saves. I'm playing from scratch,no old save.
Most Mods are not up to date. Quite a few things have been changed (fame system, as you mentioned).
Like Kevin Smarts states in the mod directory thread:
" Be aware that as new versions of the main game come out, it can break mods. Mods get updated to work with the new main game version, so it is important that any mods you use are the right versions that work with the main game version you are using them with. "

Reactions: zaqwsxcde1

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
Game also crashing on Sunday night on 2nd week, I think (11th September). No mods, new save :(
I second to that, it was exactly 11 September. If u use old verson to avoid problem and then revert back to 8.4 it still happens on next Sunday night and onwards. Bimbo and Sonia event also serious ly affected by this version.

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
Use Sonnix Qqsp 1.9.0, and in all likelyhood your problems will go away.

Most Mods are not up to date. Quite a few things have been changed (fame system, as you mentioned).
Like Kevin Smarts states in the mod directory thread:
" Be aware that as new versions of the main game come out, it can break mods. Mods get updated to work with the new main game version, so it is important that any mods you use are the right versions that work with the main game version you are using them with. "
You are absolutely right using sonnix Qqsp 1.9 solved all my problems. I've been using infinite version,thanks.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I second to that, it was exactly 11 September. If u use old verson to avoid problem and then revert back to 8.4 it still happens on next Sunday night and onwards. Bimbo and Sonia event also serious ly affected by this version.
We've fixed one potential Sunday night crach issue when using infinite player (the sonnix one handles loops with same name better) and the bimbo stuff will work in the new bug fix release I will post today.
Sonia's fall is delayed and will not start until October, the choices you can make can change how long it takes for her to fall from 6-8 weeks, if you don't go to the dance and interact it will still happen regardless. The content during her fall is all new. If it is not doing this please give us some details so we can fix it.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
As Kevin said Sonia doesn't start falling until after 4 weeks, this is so we can add prefall content for her, so the player will get to know her better before she falls. That content is not written yet but we need a time block for it to happen, that is why her fall was changed so it doesn't start right away.

Sep 29, 2019
For some reason Anya is not talking about her boyfriend or mentions him. This immediately happened right after the invite to party in the beginning. I had MC leave the party early and notice that Anya still being at center, i could go again to the party. But I loaded an old save and fixed it at the party.
Ah ok that happen normal when you go to the Party at some point your Sister don't speak any more about her Boyfriend with you.Not sure exact what trigger it but i was able to make 2 Party's without problems and do the sisters boyfriend stuff.Only after the 3 Party the option with Sister and Boyfriend disappear.

Nikolai55

Jul 31, 2017
"The we just blamed each other for everything so who knows how it worked out version."
That about sums it up. I think I'll just stick to previous versions for now.

Oct 29, 2019
As Kevin said Sonia doesn't start falling until after 4 weeks, this is so we can add prefall content for her, so the player will get to know her better before she falls. That content is not written yet but we need a time block for it to happen, that is why her fall was changed so it doesn't start right away.

WOOOT Sonia getting more content is awesome!!!

Oct 29, 2019
"The we just blamed each other for everything so who knows how it worked out version."
That about sums it up. I think I'll just stick to previous versions for now.

Patience padawan This dev team is really great at fixing bugs if you find some goto the Forum GL on the TF games site: and report it in the Bug reports thread I have yet to have any issues that has not already been reported and they have already done 4 bug fixes, I think it's 4. (sorry kev if I got that wrong) and more are planned. I think I remember some time ago back around 7.3 or something that there was a weekly bug fix released because something major got changed and there was huge bugs with it but that system now works great and does what it was supposed to (I think it was either the willpower addition or thirst, hunger, n sleep; can't remember).

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes