Aser

Apr 11, 2017
When i open older save files and changing areas in game, i get this error err.JPG
Is there way to fix it? Or maybe its possible somehow to turn off displaying error messages in qsp player?

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
When i open older save files and changing areas in game, i get this error View attachment 1417138
Is there way to fix it? Or maybe its possible somehow to turn off displaying error messages in qsp player?
In the last few updates locations have changed names, as well as the fame and the clothing system among other things, so you better start a new game.

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
I am not sure you can work there.
I actually got her to work there. She tells him to leave her Moms alone and that she'll take her place so her mother won't have to do those sexual favors. At least thats how I recall it, maybe it's still there or not cause I did that a while ago.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
I actually got her to work there. She tells him to leave her Moms alone and that she'll take her place so her mother won't have to do those sexual favors. At least thats how I recall it, maybe it's still there or not cause I did that a while ago.
Last time I checked in the code, it was there, but there was no way to trigger it. It is under 'motherkafeboss', but nothing calls that section of the code anymore

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Is Christmas party still in the game? If yes, how to get that?
As far as I can see, it is there. The code below is in the school grounds, so basically you have to be in the school ground between the right hours, in the right day (it is new year party, not Christmas).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Yeah but it was never finished not even close and had a lot of deadends so it was disabled, as far as I know it still is.

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
It's a New Years party and it happens on the last day of the school before New Years, on that day there is a party at school.
Oh okay. I found information that Katja Meynold can get pregnant after that party so i was sure there are some sex scenes but there is none :c

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Oh okay. I found information that Katja Meynold can get pregnant after that party so i was sure there are some sex scenes but there is none :c
That is Dimka's New Years party which has still never been touched, other than text clean up. But you get the invite to his party at the school party.

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
how can I fix the actions/objects windows? I have the separated, but now I have them connected in a weird way and can't find out how to set it to default

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
how can I fix the actions/objects windows? I have the separated, but now I have them connected in a weird way and can't find out how to set it to default
Depends on the Qqsp player you are using. On Sonnix, the easiest way is to drag and drop them, but if you do not have a way to do it, go to settings, Show/Hide, Captions. That way you will be able to drag the window wherever you want it. I haven't used Infinite in years, but it may be similar.

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
This message is for KS, as it was discussed after 0.8.3.2.

I just noticed that the bug in clothing sets didn't get fixed. The one wear coats are not saved as part of the clothing sets, and changing to a new set of clothes will not change the coat that you are currently wearing.

IIRC you decided against a new bug fix patch 0.8.3.3, and wanted to do it in 0.8.4. Not sure if it was a lack of time or if you just forgot. Thought I would drop a reminder in case it was just forgotten :)
Oh, piss. The second one

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
wow, this is picking up. Development wise I mean, seems more manpower and such. Unfortunately I'm still playing 0.8.3.2 atm and probably will just get into 0.8.5 at this pace.
Nonetheless, much text cleanup in 0.8.4s?
I'm asking because I was thinking of making a list with pointing to incomplete or bad translations, spelling errors and so on that I encounter.

On another note, was there more work done to the eternal Meynolds (i hate them btw lol) in 0.8.4?
It was improved a lot on the last couple of updates, but it still a lot lacking or wrong. For example (after fully opening Meynolds residence in 0.8.3.2):
>Taking bath with Vicky seems to have wrong pictures, matches text only somewhat
>Also after exercising with Vicky she asks to have shower with her, yet only the option to take shower alone or leave appears
>With eternal Katja in her room and her broken system of horniness you get to use the strap-on sometimes after bring face close > kiss > let her> get your strapon (or something), yet most of the times it doesn't do anything and ends in "smile and leave". The problem is that there is no text showing her horniness states.
>And then there is Tamara that has unfinished story and after she takes Sveta at the party in the city there's also an error (maybe solved in 0.8.4?). Nonetheless more on that party:
- only path is sex
- if you avoid going to Meynolds that day altogether it seems Tamara doesn't popup with the party event in another day (or maybe because my char is now clearly showing pregnancy? might be...)
>There was also some kind of bug when Tamara gets Sveta to shopping with some dress not showing

Is there a way to avoid Lariska miscarriage yet?

I wish Volleyball would have a finality. Same for kickboxing.
Like Volleyball starting with qualification (maybe much less matches), going to some national inter-high competition and ending in hot lesbian orgy with Lariska (if on team) and other teammates if championship win (and with coach afterwards if Sveta doing dirty things with him). Also after highschool over, a option to play at some club team in the city (with Lariska maybe and some other rivals in a new adult championship).
Same could be done for football for example.
Also more sports like Ballet and Fencing. Russians are like the gods of ballet. Think again of some girl (maybe new character in school or maybe Veronika?) as a rival that ultimately ends in intercourse, also with the trainer/traineress, potential rape by some perverts and so on. Here the competition could be in the selection process of getting into Marlinsky Ballet company with your rival playing dirty on Sveta and so on. Awesome? I can only dream.

edit: btw, any more content for the Slave Hotel or BDSM club?

Nevertheless, thanks to the dev team for doing God's work and improving on this game.

Last edited:

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
What happened to meynold? I'm playing cursed schoolboy part for the last few updates and can't get her events. I increased her relations to 100 but no events, no returting home from disco.

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
Last time I checked in the code, it was there, but there was no way to trigger it. It is under 'motherkafeboss', but nothing calls that section of the code anymore
I suppose if anyone wanted to see the scenes they could just trigger it manually with the console commands:
gt'motherkafeboss','confrontation'
gt'motherkafeboss','work_shift'
gt'motherkafeboss','dealbreaker'
I do recommend saving the game beforehand and reloading after you are done playing that section.

Reactions: Genjurooo
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes