Sep 29, 2019
hi, when you have a date where must wait?.
Normal where you life.If you change nothing where is your Parents House wait outside the Building.If you have Buy or Rent a Apartment in the City you must look if your main House is still with your Parents if not you have to change back to that.If you have Rent the Apartment in the small Village that one you can go from the station or the Park in Pavlovsk you must wait there as it seams bugged.Even you live with your Parents when you rent the Apartment there Dates wait then outside that apartment.

ZioBen

Sep 27, 2016
Why all of the boys seems to like the girl with petite breasts?
Are the big boobs so ugly? :p

1.JPG

Last edited:

Shadicar

Aug 28, 2016
I noticed a bug the breaks the game. When you are in Anuska's room if you talk to her about the future and choose marrige, the game breaks.

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
- Anal and vaginal gaping is now working correctly and capacity alone will not use the extreme images, plus changed up the anal images to improve quality by KS
can someone elaborate on that? i can't get it further than "looks like an asterisk" even with cheating, and can't use buttplug (playing 8.4.2)

edit: nvm the buttplug part, turns out i'm another idiot :D

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I noticed a bug the breaks the game. When you are in Anuska's room if you talk to her about the future and choose marrige, the game breaks.
I will let the coders know, they recently changed the code for determining who Sveta is dating.

Are you using the newest 0.8.4.2 version? Only asking because they said it was tested and worked in that version.

Last edited:

Shadicar

Aug 28, 2016
I will let the coders know, they recently changed the code for determining who Sveta is dating.

Are you using the newest 0.8.4.2 version? Only asking because they said it was tested and worked in that version.
Yes that is the version that I am using.

A separate question, I noticed in the cheat menu you can increase butt size, is there a way to do it without cheating?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Yes that is the version that I am using.

A separate question, I noticed in the cheat menu you can increase butt size, is there a way to do it without cheating?
Hmm not sure what to say, the coders said they just tested it and didn't have a issue. I will see if I can test it sometime today

I don't think so at least not yet. It is a fairly new addition to the game.

Edit: I just tested it myself and got the error, so not sure what is going on, but we are looking into it.

Edit again: Ok we found the bug, I am guessing we will be doing a 0.8.4.3 bug release soonish now with this fixed and hopefully some other bugs reported lately fixed.

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I will respond to each part below
wow, this is picking up. Development wise I mean, seems more manpower and such. Unfortunately I'm still playing 0.8.3.2 atm and probably will just get into 0.8.5 at this pace.
You don't need to wait, most times saves are backwards compatible if you don't want to start a new game.

Nonetheless, much text cleanup in 0.8.4s?
I'm asking because I was thinking of making a list with pointing to incomplete or bad translations, spelling errors and so on that I encounter.
Feel free it doesn't hurt for us to know. If you make it a text file it would be helpfull then Kevin or I could post it in the proof readers discord channel for them to look at. But keep in mind some of that might have been fixed in 0.8.4 already.

On another note, was there more work done to the eternal Meynolds (i hate them btw lol) in 0.8.4?
It was improved a lot on the last couple of updates, but it still a lot lacking or wrong. For example (after fully opening Meynolds residence in 0.8.3.2):
>Taking bath with Vicky seems to have wrong pictures, matches text only somewhat
>Also after exercising with Vicky she asks to have shower with her, yet only the option to take shower alone or leave appears
>With eternal Katja in her room and her broken system of horniness you get to use the strap-on sometimes after bring face close > kiss > let her> get your strapon (or something), yet most of the times it doesn't do anything and ends in "smile and leave". The problem is that there is no text showing her horniness states.
>And then there is Tamara that has unfinished story and after she takes Sveta at the party in the city there's also an error (maybe solved in 0.8.4?). Nonetheless more on that party:
- only path is sex
- if you avoid going to Meynolds that day altogether it seems Tamara doesn't popup with the party event in another day (or maybe because my char is now clearly showing pregnancy? might be...)
>There was also some kind of bug when Tamara gets Sveta to shopping with some dress not showing
I don't believe anything was done with them this release but THX has and is still working on them.

Is there a way to avoid Lariska miscarriage yet?
I don't think so no, sometimes bad things just happen, we try to have a mixture of stuff sad and happy just like RL has for some realism and immersion.

I wish Volleyball would have a finality. Same for kickboxing.
Like Volleyball starting with qualification (maybe much less matches), going to some national inter-high competition and ending in hot lesbian orgy with Lariska (if on team) and other teammates if championship win (and with coach afterwards if Sveta doing dirty things with him). Also after highschool over, a option to play at some club team in the city (with Lariska maybe and some other rivals in a new adult championship).
We would like to and some day we will, including having city teams. When I can't say.

Same could be done for football for example.
Also more sports like Ballet and Fencing. Russians are like the gods of ballet. Think again of some girl (maybe new character in school or maybe Veronika?) as a rival that ultimately ends in intercourse, also with the trainer/traineress, potential rape by some perverts and so on. Here the competition could be in the selection process of getting into Marlinsky Ballet company with your rival playing dirty on Sveta and so on. Awesome? I can only dream.
Again we want to add more sports especially football but it is a low priority, the jocks in school already have the most unique content geared for them already. As it is hard for non jocks to do the running, volleyball, or starlets content.

edit: btw, any more content for the Slave Hotel or BDSM club?

Nevertheless, thanks to the dev team for doing God's work and improving on this game.
Anna at the hotel I know got expanded a fair bit, I don't think anything in the club was touched.

You're welcome.

Reactions: Genjurooo

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
They like always all but not how you look at that moment but give you always a 10 from 10 when they speak the first time with you :)
Personally I turn them off, the system has issues and needs a lot of work. No clue when someone might work on them.

Sep 29, 2019
Personally I turn them off, the system has issues and needs a lot of work. No clue when someone might work on them.
Me to exact for that reason as its absolute Immersions breaking.They come say you are absolute perfect and then start but i don't like your hair i like it in a different colour .I don't like that and that from you.Man WTF why the hell you talk to me if you think im so shit lol :)

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Edit again: Ok we found the bug, I am guessing we will be doing a 0.8.4.3 bug release soonish now with this fixed and hopefully some other bugs reported lately fixed.
Really don't want to as we've started to chage a number of things that would make 0.8.4.3 a bad idea. Can we not just grin and bear it?

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Me to exact for that reason as its absolute Immersions breaking.They come say you are absolute perfect and then start but i don't like your hair i like it in a different colour .I don't like that and that from you.Man WTF why the hell you talk to me if you think im so shit lol :)
I think what would make the most sense is fixed attributes for the gf/bf. Have "nice" and "bad" attributes. The bad characters would want you to dress more provocatively, be more demanding of Sveta sexually and want to change things about her... the only issue would be, who would actually want to date the nice characters in a corruption-based sex game...

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I think what would make the most sense is fixed attributes for the gf/bf. Have "nice" and "bad" attributes. The bad characters would want you to dress more provocatively, be more demanding of Sveta sexually and want to change things about her... the only issue would be, who would actually want to date the nice characters in a corruption-based sex game...
Hey, I like Julia Milova! :LOL: ;) No, really. I find it annoying when the random gf first tells you how amazing you look and that when you go out for a date they tell you to change this or that. :confused: I learned best not ask where they want to go and choose yourself. :ROFLMAO:
By the way, I'm already dressing provocatively and don't wear underwear (commando level 3). :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Libbcc
Sep 29, 2019
I personal play Girl life in an more innocent vanilla mode. Dont like to be a super slut.I try to avoid rape and bad guys much as possible.Its real a challenge to come trough the school year without being a slut.Normal i start as very shy and innocent outcast and make my way to the top but without become a Sex maniac.Sex for me is a part of the game but not all i like more the Challenge to reach something without Fucking around the entire time same as a Girl in the real life will do.So yea i will Date for sure a nice Character something similar i ask even in the past in some way to have a Route more Vanilla and innocent that start slow and go every day a little bit forward.Until now we have near only Date Date Fuck.Even with Fedor and so on.Its to direct for me i like it more when is slow and the Man don't jump direct on the Girl.Rex Story is nice as it do something similar not the Party but the Car and Photo part.But its old content and never finish.Even there is so much potential in that Story left to make an real Boyfriend story with at the end losing the Virginity in a more innocent way and not the slut option.

Last edited:
Reactions: deluges

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I play a rich playgirl wearing expensive and more or less revealing clothes (without bra or panties ;)) who doesn't shy away when an opportunity to sleep with a girl presents itself. :) I'm dating Katja and sleeping with Anya, Julia, Natasha, Anushka, Kat and an other girl from the city. Plus I have turned the tables on the "domina" in the city. ;) And visit the strip and the night clubs. But I'm trying to avoid situations where I could get raped and those random guys who pop up up and then in certain locations like the beach. It's funny though that you can chase the thieves, beat them up and take their money. :cool: The closest thing to dating a girl is the relationship with Katja. She is sweet. A mix of innocence and naughtiness. I haven't tried yet Lariska or Albina beyond her dance troupe.

ZioBen

Sep 27, 2016
It is random what the random BF/GF's like.
Thank you for your answer.
I may be terrible unlucky but i tried at least 10 BF/GF and all of them like girls with petite breasts so seems really an unlikely case or may be a bug...

And another thing: since 0.8.4.1 or 0.8.4.2 (in the 0.8.4 seems ok) I tried 2 different playthrough and in bot cases the breasts of the pc grow over the time and in less then a month becomes j cup (in one playthough I started as a cursed schoolgirl and in another I started as a normal schoolgirl)

• Haha
Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Thank you for your answer.
I may be terrible unlucky but i tried at least 10 BF/GF and all of them like girls with petite breasts so seems really an unlikely case or may be a bug...

And another thing: since 0.8.4.1 or 0.8.4.2 (in the 0.8.4 seems ok) I tried 2 different playthrough and in bot cases the breasts of the pc grow over the time and in less then a month becomes j cup (in one playthough I started as a cursed schoolgirl and in another I started as a cursed schoolgirl)
You don't have to pay for surgery. ;) :LOL: I read there should be a spell to transfer fat to breasts. Didn't you use that? ;) You can use the cheat menu to make them smaller.

Reactions: ZioBen
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes