Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Regarding clothes. Is it me or Fashonista used to have nicer clothes before? I used to own a lot of their clothes. Now I hardly visit them.
Clothes have changed for sure, we have most of the sluttier stuff in scandalicious and then there's Flamingos which is somewhere between Fashionista and Pussy Kats. There's also the problem that a number of nice outfits didn't have great images and to standardize those by size and proportion (the image's not the model's) we've had to be a bit strict.
Gwen is still working on them and taking on board feedback so if there's particualr types of outfit or you want to recommend specific images do so. Our Discord might be easier for that as you can get direct feedback and we have a thread just for suggestions.

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
There is a lot of clothes for each place and it is rng what you find each day. so you might be getting bad rng, I know some clothes was moved around but fashonista should have higher quality clothes from my understanding.
The clothes on offer changes day-to-day? o_O I know they have higher quality stuff, I just didn't find them appealing on the occasions I visited the store. Before the overhaul, it was my favorite store.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Clothes have changed for sure, we have most of the sluttier stuff in scandalicious and then there's Flamingos which is somewhere between Fashionista and Pussy Kats. There's also the problem that a number of nice outfits didn't have great images and to standardize those by size and proportion (the image's not the model's) we've had to be a bit strict.
Gwen is still working on them and taking on board feedback so if there's particualr types of outfit or you want to recommend specific images do so. Our Discord might be easier for that as you can get direct feedback and we have a thread just for suggestions.
OK. I shall go on another raid then. :cool: Yeah, the huge difference in picture sizes was bugging me.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Before the dresses at Mon cherry looked similar, now there's a greater variety. :) And there are fetish outfits with a higher quality rating. :cool: Now I can easily reach high atractivity scores while wearing them. :D

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The clothes on offer changes day-to-day? o_O I know they have higher quality stuff, I just didn't find them appealing on the occasions I visited the store. Before the overhaul, it was my favorite store.
Yeah I believe it is once a day what is there changes, I know it changes every so often what can be found in each store.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Just an FYI, 0.8.4.1 has been re-issued due to some clothing changes that shouldn't have been in there. If you have an older copy you will find school uniforms, sports wear and burlesque clothing doesn't have matching attributes and images. In this case re-download the game file.
Sorry for inconvenience.

Sep 29, 2019
Is v0.8.4.1 a Bug Fix?Or you have write only the wrong number as there is nothing in the Changelog or at the first page that say there was a Bug fix.

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
Having random Boyfriend/Girlfriend enabled, means these could blossom into serious relationships? Like possible marriage in the future? If this is not the case, are there relations in School Girl that could end up in marriage. P.S. possible serious relationship with Step Dad or Step Brother, could this be in the works, will you guys consider it?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Having random Boyfriend/Girlfriend enabled, means these could blossom into serious relationships? Like possible marriage in the future? If this is not the case, are there relations in School Girl that could end up in marriage. P.S. possible serious relationship with Step Dad or Step Brother, could this be in the works, will you guys consider it?
Yes sorta, but there is not much there for marriage. Right now none of the guys in school ask, some will in the future as we move the game forward. right now we have 1 year of content, we are about to start on year two so maybe in the somewhat near future someone like Artem might ask.

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
Yes sorta, but there is not much there for marriage. Right now none of the guys in school ask, some will in the future as we move the game forward. right now we have 1 year of content, we are about to start on year two so maybe in the somewhat near future someone like Artem might ask.
Tyvm for the info. So is the marriage content better for the "new in town" playthru? I never played the getting married route, so I'm just asking what's the best way to go about it.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Tyvm for the info. So is the marriage content better for the "new in town" playthru? I never played the getting married route, so I'm just asking what's the best way to go about it.
it is the same for everyone, but as I said there is not much there. It is just the random BF's that ask at the moment.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
The marriage is super basic and old. old code so it's a bit random and not much to it. One day we'll get someone to do some work on the lovers and not go poof before they have a chance to fix some stuff.

Jaekynk

Mar 20, 2018
Marriage would be great if all the details were ironed out. Like having a vanilla, hotwife, affairs, swinging, etc.
Also the wholesome stuff like having kids and sending them to school and maybe sleeping with their teachers and stuff like that. Idk I'm just brainstorming.

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
does anyone know if social groups has any effect in the game after you graduate from high school?

e.g. does it also affect what happens in the university? i've haven't got that far yet.

Dec 28, 2017
The original game was done that way, almost like 2 games using the same setting. the TF start and school girl start. We have made them connected a fair bit but it needs more work of course. This release, hopefully we will be doing the Uni and starting on connecting. the goal will be to do the game in years of content

Pav school stuff is year 1 of the game, then after school. Will be year 2 for the school girl starts, and year 1 for the tf and new to town start. Which will allow us to connect up the storylines much better. But that will take time.
Also isn't this totally just people doing it in their spare time? Can't even complain it's someone's full-time job, everyone does it for free and anyone can do it.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
does anyone know if social groups has any effect in the game after you graduate from high school?

e.g. does it also affect what happens in the university? i've haven't got that far yet.
Currently no. We are about to start serious reworking of uni this dev cycle so we will introduce some new people but also some old school kids will go. You personal relationships will carry over but there won't be the groups there were in school. Whether we make some new social groups for uni or not is still undecided.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017

No and they are not likely to either. Most people when they get older grow out of cliques.

Reactions: shockspacer
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes