Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
No only the cool kids and jocks are cool enough to be part of her troupe. Plus the game is not built with the idea people will cheat anyways and realisitic nerds and others don't have enough time to get good enough to join anyways.
Don't know if it changed, but as far as i remeber it is possible to join as gopnik, but it's only as a replacement.
Also, when starting in holidays a anyone can get enough experience without cheating. I did so with the ugly duckling by doing all day sports. But since you have to join nerds first (as far as i know) it's really hard to change social circle in time, even when you increase friendship with everyone beforehand at community center.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Concerning the stepdad peeking/walking in, I'm pretty sure you need a good relationship with him. Same thing also goes for the brother, I think. The rest is up to chance.
The wiki does offer some more clues about how some of these scenes are to be triggered, but yeah, I agree that there should be a few more ingame hints.
I don't think the chances depend on relationship and if though, only slightly. Dad and Kolka even peek when you have bad relations. Kolka can be invited in, whereas Dad need to have good relations and i think you have to seduce him before he joins (iam not sure, but maybe there is also a way to trigger rape?).
Dad will peek for sure at about 9:30 every weekday. You can test it by talking to him until there is the continue button end then go shower. There is also a chance in the evening, but i don't know exactly when, mabye from 8 to 9 pm or something like that and maybe when mother is in kitchen and stepdad in living room at late afternoon.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nevrius

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
You say the game has a lot of content but i always find myself out of things to do when i try a new run. Everything become really repetitive very fast and if you don't choose a slut path it seems that you have even less things to do.

Maybe i'm not doing things right. Can you give some advises ?
Depends on what content you are looking for, the game has a lot but it is spread out. The Pav school has the most.

tostvirus

Nov 16, 2017
there is nothing to fix, you do not have 7-zip software (or you have but forget to assign 7z file to open under said software), thus the computer can't assign icon to it

it's free I have no idea why the dev team use 7-zip instead Winrar but it is what it is
Thank you, i recently bought a new PC and just forgot about this all together.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Don't know if it changed, but as far as i remeber it is possible to join as gopnik, but it's only as a replacement.
Also, when starting in holidays a anyone can get enough experience without cheating. I did so with the ugly duckling by doing all day sports. But since you have to join nerds first (as far as i know) it's really hard to change social circle in time, even when you increase friendship with everyone beforehand at community center.
Yeah, you can be sub if not outcast, jock or cool

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Changing rooms not working right. Stripped to underwear in Fashionista, bought some stuff, then got dressed to check out Mon Cheri. Mon Cheri only had the option of stripping naked, which I did. Bought some stuff, then when I went to get dressed, I left the store still naked. Jumped back into Fashionista where I managed to get my outer layer on, but no underwear.
Similar problems with the Pav lake and City lake changing rooms, where in order to get dressed in street clothes I would need to go into the wardrobe option, as the 'get dressed in proper clothes' option just left me in the swimsuit I had been using.

carabasse

Feb 28, 2018
Is there a more immersion-friendly way to find out about the BDSM bordello under the hotel other than just randomly drink yourself into unconsciousness at the bar of a hotel you don't really have a reason to ever go to?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Changing rooms not working right. Stripped to underwear in Fashionista, bought some stuff, then got dressed to check out Mon Cheri. Mon Cheri only had the option of stripping naked, which I did. Bought some stuff, then when I went to get dressed, I left the store still naked. Jumped back into Fashionista where I managed to get my outer layer on, but no underwear.
Similar problems with the Pav lake and City lake changing rooms, where in order to get dressed in street clothes I would need to go into the wardrobe option, as the 'get dressed in proper clothes' option just left me in the swimsuit I had been using.
I don't know about the changing rooms acting up as they worked fine in testing but the Mon Chéri issue has been reported and a fix posted already.

There will be a bug fix release for the few little issues like this.

Is there a more immersion-friendly way to find out about the BDSM bordello under the hotel other than just randomly drink yourself into unconsciousness at the bar of a hotel you don't really have a reason to ever go to?
No, that's how it was setup in the first place. Someone did offer to work on it recently so with a bit of luck it'll get a more logical setup. Or at the least some hints.

Imposture

Apr 18, 2017
Lariska Gruzdeva's route implies and says on the wiki that you can sleep in her bedroom but the option never appears even after getting her a boyfriend.

Doomeye

May 7, 2018
for some reason, game forgot that my clothing sets don't have underwear? I keep taking them off too, but they keep coming back. Seems to be remembering the last set of bra and panties I had on her, then puts it on when automatically redressing up after something, even if I was commando just before that event.

Specifically it seems to be after a photoshoot session at Aphrodites, but i don't remember it having been a problem till recently..... Also happened after sex with Michael... Also after banya... Feels like the bug isn't local

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Lariska Gruzdeva's route implies and says on the wiki that you can sleep in her bedroom but the option never appears even after getting her a boyfriend.
I am guessing it comes after that I know some stuff happens after she has a BF I won't spoil it though. But I honestly don't know for sure when or how that is triggered.

Reactions: Pontifex Maximus

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
New wardrobe looks good. I didn't like it at first, but got used to it in matter of minutes. There's a bug with the changing room at Mon Cheri. After trying some gown it places Sveta in the shop naked. The one in Fashionista doesn't behave like that.
Overall till now I like the update.

Specifically it seems to be after a photoshoot session at Aphrodites, but i don't remember it having been a problem till recently..... Also happened after sex with Michael... Also after banya... Feels like the bug isn't local
Yeah, it is an old bug. I had it too since 0.8.3.2. Well at least after Aphrodite, but not always.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes