Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is the bestality mod in this post the latest one and does it work with the latest version?
I seriously doubt it, the new version just came out and it normally takes mods 2-3 weeks to get updated to work with new releases assuming anyone is even doing that.

Reactions: smith66

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Can you be a dominatrix in this game ?
Depends on exactly how you mean that. You mean as in a professional Dom? Then no not really not yet anyways, there is a little content that way. If you meant dominating other NPC's sexually then there is a few but not all of them.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
can neards join abina starlet dance group
and if so what is needed
i cheated and increase all dance skill and realition with abina
but get told i suck and made fun of
No only the cool kids and jocks are cool enough to be part of her troupe. Plus the game is not built with the idea people will cheat anyways and realisitic nerds and others don't have enough time to get good enough to join anyways.

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
imagine a game like this, but all 2D Drawings and with due consistency
For the first. This game is huge, and has a unbelieveable lot of work put inside, so many options and so many scripts. I think this is the biggest community project ever on F95. So mutch time spend on this game and so many hours it will take to get new content. This game is like 5 dif games in one game. Making a art for this will take couple months will an army of drawers and programmers. Making graphics for each scene.. It sound crazy by now, but in future with better tools.. hmm who knows.... Im a big fan of ppl who create GL universe, you did a great job... Its so deficult to manage whole content and GL team make game better and better each time.. Amazing :love:

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
To the ones who have on a gentle way replyed about the cheat menu, I must tell, it worked so many thanks for the well maded reply.

theBoxofPandora

Nov 9, 2017
My game lokks like that 1639517541328.png
I tried to install it myself and the complete pack but it always looks like this
This is unplayable
Does anyone know how to fix that / prob something wrong with my qsp player

Edit: Nevermind I fixed it
I don´t know why but everything was turned off

shirka

Sep 25, 2017
I'm not able to get any sound out of the game. I've tried it with both qsp players, I used to always hear a song when the game started, now there's nothing. Sound folder and image folder are setup in same folder qsp file, and as I mentioned, it used to work. Any advice would be appreciated.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I'm not able to get any sound out of the game. I've tried it with both qsp players, I used to always hear a song when the game started, now there's nothing. Sound folder and image folder are setup in same folder qsp file, and as I mentioned, it used to work. Any advice would be appreciated.
Only thing I can think of if the sound folder is in the correct spot is you accidentally turned off the sound in the menu and just forgot. Other than that I have no clue why the sound would suddenly stop

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Wish this game had some kind of in-game guide. So much content hidden by ultra secret chance and happenstance.
There is the ingame journal which gives some hints and pointers, their is the unofficial wiki, and we have a discord channel. Discord is likely the over all best place, but I would check the other two first and then if you have questions just ask. People are happy to help.

What kind of content are you looking for? I can likely tell you which NPC's etc is your best bet to get what you want.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Same here
Put on outfit then choose which cutom# then go to overwrite and type in new name and hit OK.
This worked for me it took a bunch of different tries. To update or add items you need to be wearing
everything plus the add on. then overwrite you need to type in again.

TRado

Nov 5, 2020
Image pack 0.85 mega and google can't download it . Damn my fucking country and IP .
Could you please give me the download links of these : gofile mediafire workupload anonfile .
Thanks ! Thanks !
I use proton free VPN and megadownloader vers 1.8 and usually have no probs downloading anything from Mega. I even get the big files like 15 plus gigs up to my current max speed of 7.5 MB/s. Pixeldeain is also very fast for me with XDM.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
Check the latest post. I have provided a mediafire link with all the relevant 7zip files. Just need to install/move/copy+paste them as needed :)
Thanks ,but...... Could you give me a qsp player too.....Mega web page is completely inaccessible...... any Mega

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes