Barrett74

May 13, 2018
can anyone tell me why the pics arent working anymore i tried to start a new game with the new update but now not loading any of the pics.

Feb 28, 2019
can anyone tell me why the pics arent working anymore i tried to start a new game with the new update but now not loading any of the pics.
I believe you need the dev 8.5 image packs, all 7 of them, not sure about the ones labeled lock image pack tho.
I've only downloaded the qsp so far

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Everything in one folder, enjoy.
0.8.5.1 (Stable)
I will update for every update added to the OP. But if you already have the game installed, and the update is just bug fixes, I'd recommend just downloading the new QSP file from the OP to save having to re-download the entire game.

PS: I am not part of the dev team for this game, I simply combine the packs for easier use. Because of this, I am not always on this thread, meaning I don't always see if there are issues with the All-IN-One version.
If there are any issues with this version, could you please either reply to this comment, tag me or contact me directly.
As to not bother the devs with something they are not associated with.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Mega Everything in one folder, enjoy. Kevin Smarts
I will update for every update added to the OP. But if you already have the game installed, and the update is just bug fixes, I'd recommend just downloading the new QSP file from the OP to save having to re-download the entire game.

PS: I am not part of the dev team for this game, I simply combine the packs for easier use. Because of this, I am not always on this thread, meaning I don't always see if there are issues with the All-IN-One version.
If there are any issues with this version, could you please either reply to this comment, tag me or contact me directly.
As to not bother the devs with something they are not associated with.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just a FYI we will be releasing 0.8.5 likely later today aka Dec 14th, then likely a bug fix in a few day or a week. So 0.8.5.1 then maybe a 0.8.5.2 if one is needed should hopefully all be out before Christmas and then we can focus on starting 0.8.6 next. Just letting you know for the all in one pack to keep a eye on the thread if you plan to update it with those releases.

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Just a FYI we will be releasing 0.8.5 likely later today aka Dec 14th, then likely a bug fix in a few day or a week. So 0.8.5.1 then maybe a 0.8.5.2 if one is needed should hopefully all be out before Christmas and then we can focus on starting 0.8.6 next. Just letting you know for the all in one pack to keep a eye on the thread if you plan to update it with those releases.
Will do, thank you. I downloaded the discord app and turned notifications on for the announcements thread also, so should be up to date from now on. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Reactions: Ginji and JennaJJ

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
Image pack 0.85 mega and google can't download it . Damn my fucking country and IP .
Could you please give me the download links of these : gofile mediafire workupload anonfile .
Thanks ! Thanks !

Reactions: SpellsOfErotica

Euthanasist

Sep 30, 2017
Image pack 0.85 mega and google can't download it . Damn my fucking country and IP .
Could you please give me the download links of these : gofile mediafire workupload anonfile .
Thanks ! Thanks !
Check the latest post. I have provided a mediafire link with all the relevant 7zip files. Just need to install/move/copy+paste them as needed :)

Reactions: sunqian3000

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
can neards join abina starlet dance group
and if so what is needed
i cheated and increase all dance skill and realition with abina
but get told i suck and made fun of

Euthanasist

Sep 30, 2017
can neards join abina starlet dance group
and if so what is needed
i cheated and increase all dance skill and realition with abina
but get told i suck and made fun of
Well, as far as I know you need to build relation with her via school (talking to her and have some skills in dancing and/or cheerleading) this requires patience, time and prioritization.

If you need some guidance on what to do, here is a link to the Girl Life wiki (A lot of changes has been made as indicated by the Changelog. So, the wiki might/might not have all the answers)

Hope that helps :)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes