almostideal

May 12, 2020
Has it been made easier to improve clique standings, because I have this going on?

standing.jpg

Admittedly I am on the cheerleading squad (started as a jock and switched to gopnik after the Starlets disbanded), so not sure how much that affects things. However I thought the nerds would be a lot lower as my Sveta spends most of her time screwing and taking photos of her tits.

Edit: Also as an aside, I tried using grupvalue[x] to lower the ratings and it reset them to their previous values the next day.

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Has it been made easier to improve clique standings, because I have this going on?

View attachment 1533513

Admittedly I am on the cheerleading squad (started as a jock and switched to gopnik after the Starlets disbanded), so not sure how much that affects things. However I thought the nerds would be a lot lower as my Sveta spends most of her time screwing and taking photos of her tits.

Edit: Also as an aside, I tried using grupvalue[x] to lower the ratings and it reset them to their previous values the next day.
It was tweaked a little, mostly the starting value and if people really like you they talk you up. We might have to tweak it again when switching groups so it lowers the others more.

almostideal

May 12, 2020
It was tweaked a little, mostly the starting value and if people really like you they talk you up. We might have to tweak it again when switching groups so it lowers the others more.
That was about 4 months after joining Gops as well and I've had to turn down the cool kids and the jocks every two weeks.

I'm wearing a uniform that is "This uniform slightly breaches the school regulations on skirt length and is of good quality. Everybody apart from the nerds would approve of you wearing it." So I'm getting approval everytime I visit them at lunch/break, which when I'm banging Nush/trolling Christina is everyday. Honestly, I also got all of them up to 100% relationship without even trying.

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
The dev version sees a rewrite of the old default outfit system so this bug will be replaced with a new one at least.
All the clothing menus got some tlc, form cosmetics to streamlining to some rewrites and whole new filter system. We are in the feature lock period where we fix the bugs with plan to get a release out in next couple of weeks.
oic. looking forward to the new version then.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
That was about 4 months after joining Gops as well and I've had to turn down the cool kids and the jocks every two weeks.

I'm wearing a uniform that is "This uniform slightly breaches the school regulations on skirt length and is of good quality. Everybody apart from the nerds would approve of you wearing it." So I'm getting approval everytime I visit them at lunch/break, which when I'm banging Nush/trolling Christina is everyday. Honestly, I also got all of them up to 100% relationship without even trying.
Then we might have to tweak the turning down part where it lowers it more so you don't get spammed as much. We are looking for that happy balance where it isn't to hard to switch groups nor to easy where once you get everyone to like you in a group you start getting spammed all the time.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
How do you turn sonia into a outcast? I'm stuck at taking her home after the disco.
Her fall starts at the disco at the start of October and she will fall regardless if you witness her falling or not. If you go to the disco and join in, you can speed it up or slow it down and it will effect how she see's you in the future.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
a few bad text and word typos I found while playing (in 0.8.3.2)
I'm grateful but not sure how to go about checking this 0.8.3.2 is more than 6 months old so a lot has changed but even if this was only a couple of months old I would have to manually compare changes to see what was yours and what was stuff we have added or fixed and that would take a really long time.

May 11, 2021
Hello
Did 0.8.5 qsp file release?
Regards
Not yet, I can totally see why that designation is confusing tho lol
it should be written as 0.8.4.2 Feature Lock Image pack 1 instead of what it is called (but I am just a copy/paste girl)

it correspond to the feature lock game
(2021/12/06 is most up-to-date) once the team are satisfied with the overall presentation, playability then there will be an official release designated 0.8.5.0 so finger crossed!

Best,

Sweedycat

May 12, 2020
Not yet, I can totally see why that designation is confusing tho lol
it should be written as 0.8.4.2 Feature Lock Image pack 1 instead of what it is called (but I am just a copy/paste girl)

it correspond to the feature lock game Mega
(2021/12/06 is most up-to-date) once the team are satisfied with the overall presentation, playability then there will be an official release designated 0.8.5.0 so finger crossed!

Best,
I did but can't playable tho
Thanks for the info

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes