Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Am replying to this cause I dont want to necro something but just ran across some of the new Niko stuff you were telling us about With Nush, and wow Nush with the louisville slugger for the win!

Can I just say homerun? lol
I write stuff from a more realistic point of view and how the game will slide to. What I mean by that is right now it is easy fro Sveta to have super high fight skill and physical stats but that is because the game really only has one year of game play. In time as we expand it to more years we will be slowly those skills and stats down so a pav school girl Sveta will have trouble having more than 50 in those skills and stats. Which is true of the NPC's as well.

Niko is a guy and not a small guy. So he could in a fair fight likely beat Nush and Alyona, so why should the girls fight fair and if you are going to cheat, cheat all the way. So surprise and weapons makes it a pretty one sided fight, and makes it clear to Niko even if he later comes and jumps them and beats their ass, they can do this to him again. To send a clear message to him to let things go.

Anyways hopefully you liked it, some felt it might have been a little over the top and I might tweak it a bit so it is clear they are not trying to seriously injure him, but leaving him badly bruised all over.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I'm using the latest dev build of the game and at the therapist the animations sometime show up and sometime don't. But if I reload and try again they show up. I don't know if this may be a bug of the game or of the Sonnix player 1.9
Some people have that problem with Sonnix 1.9 and we have no clue why, it is something in the player. I would say try using 1.8 version and most people don't have that problem with that one.

Reactions: ZioBen
Jul 29, 2019
This may be a dumb question, but you shouldn't download the 0.8.5 dev image packs, right? Considering we're playing 0.8.4.2, but then again, I remember some old updates where we did stuff like that, so IDK.

Vengeance_11

May 14, 2019
This may be a dumb question, but you shouldn't download the 0.8.5 dev image packs, right? Considering we're playing 0.8.4.2, but then again, I remember some old updates where we did stuff like that, so IDK.
You only need the dev image packs if you’re playing the dev builds. If you’re on 0.8.4.2 then you shouldn’t use them.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there a new mode that includes beastialty, except for the mod dogs on grandparents' farms?
There is not a new one, but someone said they was going to expand the old mod. I have no clue if they did or not.

rev33

Jun 6, 2017
Finally able to got natasha pregnant after such a long grind.
Definetely worth it though, I just love matchmaking npcs.
I hope there'll be more content of her in the future.

Any other npc with pregnancy content other than natasha ?
Is the pregnancy speed multiplier in the cheat menu also affect npc or just pc ?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017

Is the pregnancy speed multiplier in the cheat menu also affect npc or just pc ?
There's no progression of npc pregnancy at this time

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017

Katja and Lariska can in their stories
No that only effects the PC.

Reactions: rev33

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Assuming that's teh old lyceum story that no one really knows about. You should ask in teh chemisty labs and check the storage shed outside (I think it was the janitor's) and probably in the other order. It won't help you much as that's the end of that storyline.

rev33

Jun 6, 2017
Is it normal that my PC's relationship point with Mom is always stuck around 40-ish after she knows that PC is no longer a virgin ?

May 11, 2021

2021/12/04 Feature Lock version (no additional content, we focus on bug testing before the official release)

Best,

Gwen

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
So erm, now that we are in feature lock, I was wondering if it was appropriate to bring up several bugs that were missed last couple of patches because they were overlooked.

I'm not sure what the dev process is, but since they were forgotten about, I thought I might just bring them up as a reminder. Totally the choice of the devs if they want to prioritize other things though!

Lol so thats 2 items for 0.8.5 then :)
Coats and the cheat menu for reputation.
Sorry, I'd offer to help but I'm both useless at coding and can't spare the time :(
think i just came across another minor bug. its not game breaking but it is slightly immersion breaking.

you can encounter sonia sunbathing near the pavlosk lake and take her photos. there doesn't seem to be a limitation as to when you can encounter her.

the dialogue mentions her having become the school slut (aka, after she becomes an outcast). however in my playthrough, this hasn't happened yet.
I think there is a bug when it comes to displaying character skills.
in the location known as obj_din, line 320 reads as follows:

if pcs_musicprod > 0: 'Music Production - <<pcs_pcs_musicprodperform>>'

think there is a typo and it should instead be:

if pcs_musicprod > 0: 'Music Production - <<pcs_musicprod>>'

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes