Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Unless I'm missing something the "All in one" download no longer works. Can we get another one and could the devs please keep the all in one download option in the future on the front page
It is not something we maintain and we were asked to link the thread entry and not put the download link on the front page by the person that provided it.

tom54321

May 6, 2020
It is not something we maintain and we were asked to link the thread entry and not put the download link on the front page by the person that provided it.
what i meant was could the devs themselves create all in one downloads of the game files for each update

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
what i meant was could the devs themselves create all in one downloads of the game files for each update
Nah, that's a pain in the ass. But, if you become one of the devs, then you can make it a part of your job, other than adding content of course.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Haven't seen this mentioned but the hotel job in pav is broken. Tried with different PC's. Playing 21-10-18

MagooMagoo

Sep 16, 2018
Just as a FYI on the Niko story even though you didn't mention these parts others have in the past. I added in so if Sveta is a gopnik you get a different introduce dialogue with Niko and it won't start his story as it didn't make a lot of sense he would do all this to a gopniks and the other gopniks just didn't care. So now his story is blocked if you are a gopnik

Also added in a option when you hit the pay or sex at the end of Niko's story that you can go ask Anushka for help if you are friends with her, it is a new chat option on her bed in her room. Now she will help you get away from him once and for all.

Finally Veng said he plans to write one where Albina will help. Which would bring the total up to 5 NPC's that can help, Vitek, Fedor and Ivan already can.

As for the other stuff you said, that will have to wait until I get back to working on the Sonia story arc and the next part of her story I will work on(hopefully not this release but next, but no promisies) will be filling out some prefall story arc content with her, so you can get to know her, hang out, be friends before she ever falls.

As a side note since you mentioned kids going to the Uni, here is the list of the Pav school kids currently likely going to the Uni, this list is not set in stone yet and subject to change.
On the subject of the Niko story / ruined Sveta story, I agree that you should be pulled into more of the scenes involving Sonia.

In fact in general I feel like there is not enough happening to a ruined Sveta. When playing a post-ruin-event Sveta I run into Sonia being used a lot more than my Sveta would get dragged off or forced into anything.

If and when someone gets around to playing around with the Niko arc I think it could definitely benefit from more mini-events / greater frequency of existing events.

The ruin event is really, really good if you are into humiliation and subby stuff but then the whole thing peters out afterwards.

On a loosely related note the Christina bullying arc is really great in what it has so far and feels like it has a lot of potential. Would love to see this one go somewhere.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Replies to each point below.

On the subject of the Niko story / ruined Sveta story, I agree that you should be pulled into more of the scenes involving Sonia.

In fact in general I feel like there is not enough happening to a ruined Sveta. When playing a post-ruin-event Sveta I run into Sonia being used a lot more than my Sveta would get dragged off or forced into anything.
We will see, Sonia is on the short list of getting her content revamped. I already revamped her fall, next will be her prefall content so you can get to know her first. Then will be her post fall stuff, so at soonest 2 releases from now and unlikely I work on her two releases in a row, so more likely more of her post fall stuff won't come for 3 releases after the one we are working on now.

If and when someone gets around to playing around with the Niko arc I think it could definitely benefit from more mini-events / greater frequency of existing events.

The ruin event is really, really good if you are into humiliation and subby stuff but then the whole thing peters out afterwards.
Unfortunatily the original author VK has left GL to make her own game on this site. Revamped Bloodlines if you are curious. But anyways it seems unlikely she will ever come back and finish his story arc, same with Fedor story arc she also wrote. It is much harder to pick up someone else's work and finish it especially when it is such a deep story as the Niko one. Some day if VK doesn't come back to finish it one of us will but it won't be any time soon.

On a loosely related note the Christina bullying arc is really great in what it has so far and feels like it has a lot of potential. Would love to see this one go somewhere.
Anya is working on that story arc but it is on hold at the moment like most of the pav stuff is because this releases is focused on working on the city, especially getting the new Uni up and going. She and I have been work on it a lot with some others like bgk, kevin etc. I imagine she will likely get back to working on it next release after this one.

RylokaLives!

Jul 8, 2021
I know that 'power trip' probably isn't the raison d'etre of this game but are there any plans to improve Sveta's capacity to actually utilize any of her combat skills or magic abilities?. I made her a kick boxing expert that can quite literally set you on fire with a click of her fingers or jam enough energy into one hand to slap your face off yet nothing appears to take this into account. She goes from kicking the shit out of a grown arse man that tried to rob her with amusing ease to being apparently incapable of defending herself from a school boys back hand after he grabbed her. It a bit jarring. Magic actually seems completely disconnected from the rest of the game.

I'm not above admitting I've become a bit attached to my version of Sveta and don't really want to see her slapped around, brutalised, raped and degraded with no options or way out and considering she can blast you with fire and lightning, generate powerful shields and appear to exist in multiple places at once (the clone spell) I feel there should be few situations where she has NO options at all bar to grit her teeth and take it (whatever 'it' may be). I get that degradation is the main genre for fmc's (unfortunately) but the eldritch things she can do should preclude that to an extent, surely. Random events suddenly reduce her to ordinary girl who cannot set you on fire with magic and is most definitively not a black belt kick boxer. Could actually do with some more pleasant events in general it's a bit depressing at the moment.

I really want it to acknowledge the badass I've turned her into. I'm assuming it eventually will on the basis that you wouldn't allow us to make her powerful if it wasn't intended to be an option or utilizable in any way. The freedom of choice is this games greatest strength but I can see why it'd so hard to tie together and take the myriad options into account.

This came out sounding really negative so please allow me to say this game has jumped to the top of my favorites list after a single play though. I didn't expect to like this but it turned out to be one of the best games I've played and thats from someone who isn't into a lot of it's content. This game is ace I'm just pointing out what I think could use improving.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I know that 'power trip' probably isn't the raison d'etre of this game but are there any plans to improve Sveta's capacity to actually utilize any of her combat skills or magic abilities?. I made her a kick boxing expert that can quite literally set you on fire with a click of her fingers or jam enough energy into one hand to slap your face off yet nothing appears to take this into account. She goes from kicking the shit out of a grown arse man that tried to rob her with amusing ease to being apparently incapable of defending herself from a school boys back hand after he grabbed her. It a bit jarring. Magic actually seems completely disconnected from the rest of the game.

I'm not above admitting I've become a bit attached to my version of Sveta and don't really want to see her slapped around, brutalised, raped and degraded with no options or way out and considering she can blast you with fire and lightning, generate powerful shields and appear to exist in multiple places at once (the clone spell) I feel there should be few situations where she has NO options at all bar to grit her teeth and take it (whatever 'it' may be). I get that degradation is the main genre for fmc's (unfortunately) but the eldritch things she can do should preclude that to an extent, surely. Random events suddenly reduce her to ordinary girl who cannot set you on fire with magic and is most definitively not a black belt kick boxer. Could actually do with some more pleasant events in general it's a bit depressing at the moment.

I really want it to acknowledge the badass I've turned her into. I'm assuming it eventually will on the basis that you wouldn't allow us to make her powerful if it wasn't intended to be an option or utilizable in any way. The freedom of choice is this games greatest strength but I can see why it'd so hard to tie together and take the myriad options into account.

This came out sounding really negative so please allow me to say this game has jumped to the top of my favorites list after a single play though. I didn't expect to like this but it turned out to be one of the best games I've played and thats from someone who isn't into a lot of it's content. This game is ace I'm just pointing out what I think could use improving.
Most of the content as in like 90% of it or more was written before we had a good combat or magic system. A coder that understands both needs to go through and add in those options and then a writer would need to go back to those spots the code was added and write different outcomes. So it won't be soon, I couldn't even guess when but someday yes it will be added where the option to magic of fight your way out of forced scenes will be a choice.

Also right now it is very easy to get your stats and skills up, that is mostly because there is really only one years worth of content in the game. As that changes, we are working on the Uni which we consider year two of the game, we will be slowing down how fast you get high stats and skills. So you will no longer be able to have a 17 year old with 80+ stats and combat skills. More likely only about 60 or there abouts after the first year of the game.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017

I completely agree. It is hard for us to update old content and keep making new stuff while also improving core mechanics and rewriting the whole magic system. We’ve been busy! Something we know is lacking and needs to be done is to add use of things like combat and magic to allow Sveta to be a badass or at the very least explain why she can’t be in some situations.
There is a lot of places that will need new options and to account for these outcomes so even if we focus on it fully it’d take a lot of time. This cycle which should tie up before Xmas is uni focus and about getting that running so you won’t see anything change in this regard until next year but we are aware of the problem.

Reactions: Korentin

jinx55

Jul 3, 2017
Cursed Schoolgirl as that has the school which was the focus of the last updates as well as the magic content

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
New to this game. Which path has the most content?
As jinx said though technically cursed school boy has the most as he has a little extra intro info but more limited character creation. If you don't like magic then school girl has the most content, with a jock dancer or runner start having the most content of all the different starts.

Syngames

Sep 27, 2020
really enjoying this game but is there a guide or something also how do you get the laptop, what the best way to make money and how do you win against thief's?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes