Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Ahh Being for the nerd Sveta makes a LOT of sense, anyway its n cool that the easy way to avoid the whole thing is to tell him to F-off when you meet him but I agree its something that needs to be looked at eventually but is not a priority since it is a side story at best.
I just added a hard willpower cost option to opt out of the gangbang if you are friends with Anushka, since it was written where she would stand up for you and try and get you to leave with her but you couldn't. Now if you have enough willpower you can.

Since I am waiting on the Uni dev build to get tested and any bugs worked out I don't have anymore Uni stuff to do right now so working on a couple of the Niko parts. If you have another errors you notice you feel needs looked at, let me know.

Oct 29, 2019
I just added a hard willpower cost option to opt out of the gangbang if you are friends with Anushka, since it was written where she would stand up for you and try and get you to leave with her but you couldn't. Now if you have enough willpower you can.

Since I am waiting on the Uni dev build to get tested and any bugs worked out I don't have anymore Uni stuff to do right now so working on a couple of the Niko parts. If you have another errors you notice you feel needs looked at, let me know.
wow cool.... ok ummm

Well this is not a Niko thing necessarily, but I always felt that if Sveta is a slut and outcast and Sonia's fall has happened and they were close friends; when running into her scenes; especially at the school; there should have been an option to join in, or save her if Sveta is not slut. Maybe a way to start a redemption path for Sonia, Even possibly having Sonia and Sveta being friends at Uni and trying to overcome their old high school reps or embracing them. After all once they go to Uni it is Basically a clean slate except for any chars that come from the high school, which (going off how things work in the U.S.) kids tend to go to Uni away from home in an attempt to get away from the parental units. So maybe starting Uni could offer and moderate reset to a character's reputation?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
wow cool.... ok ummm

Well this is not a Niko thing necessarily, but I always felt that if Sveta is a slut and outcast and Sonia's fall has happened and they were close friends; when running into her scenes; especially at the school; there should have been an option to join in, or save her if Sveta is not slut. Maybe a way to start a redemption path for Sonia, Even possibly having Sonia and Sveta being friends at Uni and trying to overcome their old high school reps or embracing them. After all once they go to Uni it is Basically a clean slate except for any chars that come from the high school, which (going off how things work in the U.S.) kids tend to go to Uni away from home in an attempt to get away from the parental units. So maybe starting Uni could offer and moderate reset to a character's reputation?
Just as a FYI on the Niko story even though you didn't mention these parts others have in the past. I added in so if Sveta is a gopnik you get a different introduce dialogue with Niko and it won't start his story as it didn't make a lot of sense he would do all this to a gopniks and the other gopniks just didn't care. So now his story is blocked if you are a gopnik

Also added in a option when you hit the pay or sex at the end of Niko's story that you can go ask Anushka for help if you are friends with her, it is a new chat option on her bed in her room. Now she will help you get away from him once and for all.

Finally Veng said he plans to write one where Albina will help. Which would bring the total up to 5 NPC's that can help, Vitek, Fedor and Ivan already can.

As for the other stuff you said, that will have to wait until I get back to working on the Sonia story arc and the next part of her story I will work on(hopefully not this release but next, but no promisies) will be filling out some prefall story arc content with her, so you can get to know her, hang out, be friends before she ever falls.

As a side note since you mentioned kids going to the Uni, here is the list of the Pav school kids currently likely going to the Uni, this list is not set in stone yet and subject to change.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
I can't go to sleep in Sveta's own bed because I get a bug giving me . Anyone know what to do? I'm using the all-in-one build that is linked in the OP.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I can't go to sleep in Sveta's own bed because I get a bug giving me . Anyone know what to do? I'm using the all-in-one build that is linked in the OP.
Which home? Sveta can have several depending on which start.

Oct 29, 2019
Just as a FYI on the Niko story even though you didn't mention these parts others have in the past. I added in so if Sveta is a gopnik you get a different introduce dialogue with Niko and it won't start his story as it didn't make a lot of sense he would do all this to a gopniks and the other gopniks just didn't care. So now his story is blocked if you are a gopnik

Also added in a option when you hit the pay or sex at the end of Niko's story that you can go ask Anushka for help if you are friends with her, it is a new chat option on her bed in her room. Now she will help you get away from him once and for all.

Finally Veng said he plans to write one where Albina will help. Which would bring the total up to 5 NPC's that can help, Vitek, Fedor and Ivan already can.

As for the other stuff you said, that will have to wait until I get back to working on the Sonia story arc and the next part of her story I will work on(hopefully not this release but next, but no promisies) will be filling out some prefall story arc content with her, so you can get to know her, hang out, be friends before she ever falls.

As a side note since you mentioned kids going to the Uni, here is the list of the Pav school kids currently likely going to the Uni, this list is not set in stone yet and subject to change.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cool as for the gopnick stuff you mentioned at the begining of the story it just never occured to me but you are write pretty sure the gopnick girls would break his a$$ if he tried to do that to one of their own so that makes sense.

not sure if it is a thing in Russian uni's but in the states freshman always have to have a roommate and live in the dorms even if you are a local going to a local college (similiar to Svete going to the in game Uni) maybe her roommate could be based on her relationship with the girls going the higher her relationship the more likely it is they are roommates?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Cool as for the gopnick stuff you mentioned at the begining of the story it just never occured to me but you are write pretty sure the gopnick girls would break his a$$ if he tried to do that to one of their own so that makes sense.

not sure if it is a thing in Russian uni's but in the states freshman always have to have a roommate and live in the dorms even if you are a local going to a local college (similiar to Svete going to the in game Uni) maybe her roommate could be based on her relationship with the girls going the higher her relationship the more likely it is they are roommates?
There has always been a default roommate Vika, for now she will stay as the roommate. Long term we want to add in options for other roommates but this release is mostly about getting the new classes, grade system, and Uni layout working.

Oct 29, 2019
There has always been a default roommate Vika, for now she will stay as the roommate. Long term we want to add in options for other roommates but this release is mostly about getting the new classes, grade system, and Uni layout working.
Quite, and makes perfect sense build a good foundation and everything else you put on top of if works better are you guys planning on a Quad? ... or some other central outside location for gatherings, or were you just going to use the football field? (that's soccer field to us yanks.)

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Quite, and makes perfect sense build a good foundation and everything else you put on top of if works better are you guys planning on a Quad? ... or some other central outside location for gatherings, or were you just going to use the football field? (that's soccer field to us yanks.)
There is a quad but it is the central hub of the Uni, the sports buildings and field will be another location which is not in yet and may or may not be in this release.

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
How about adding some school events? Like some romance options or being abused by teachers? Sex for the better grades? Or maybe some school trips like going with the class to the cinema? Or 1-2 weeks in something that we in Eastern Europe call "Green School" It usually some trip to beautiful place at the seaside or in the mountains. It is called school but mostly it just looks like vacations for teachers and students . Or maybe something to Gadukino Village? We have only some village boys events that are have no real impact in the game and the hunters which can be easly expanded to some cool things.
This game is sooo awesome because dev can add sooo many cool things :eek:

katcow

Dec 23, 2018
How about adding some school events? Like some romance options or being abused by teachers? Sex for the better grades? Or maybe some school trips like going with the class to the cinema? Or 1-2 weeks in something that we in Eastern Europe call "Green School" It usually some trip to beautiful place at the seaside or in the mountains. It is called school but mostly it just looks like vacations for teachers and students . Or maybe something to Gadukino Village? We have only some village boys events that are have no real impact in the game and the hunters which can be easly expanded to some cool things.
Dumb question, but would that actually occur in the Final Year? Just asking because over here you are way too busy with exams to have time for the final trip. Although I think we would have places.... just where? Murmansk, well, is Murmansk, Sochi feels too far away and I don't know if there's many mountains nearby.... I do like the idea, though!

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Her parent's house, the standard start on normal schoolgirl.
This is problem that is fixed in dev version. You could try using that but it comes with its own issues. However teh sonnix QSPplayer should work stil (which is why we dfidn't see the problem), so try downloading and using that to play the game and you should be good.

Reactions: Korder

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
If you mean Pav school there is already a lot of events in school. More will be added in time.

If you mean the Uni, it will be very similar to the Pav school in time.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
what's a good custom width and height to put the images as for larger monitors
I have never messed with it myself but I will say the fault image height is 600 pixels tall. So you could go from there to guess depending on the size of your monitor and resolution size.

tom54321

May 6, 2020
Unless I'm missing something the "All in one" download no longer works. Can we get another one and could the devs please keep the all in one download option in the future on the front page

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes