Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Whilst I have peoples attention has my Anya bugged? I can't talk to her about Roma, did I miss doing something this time that I haven't realised? I've seen them both outside, I've talked to her, I've drunk with them outside the community centre but no option to talk about Roma. She also doesn't invite me to the party, I can still go if I talk to her on the day but she never asks. Have I bugged this content somehow or did I hopefully forget to do something simple?
Turns out there was a weird bug with her that should be fixed next release.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I still haven't been able to get this. Started a new game have a solid relationship with her and nothing. Does the event start before talking to her, is there a perquisite?
You have to have so good of grades, high friendship, and then dance drunk at the disco.

She is very old original ETO content that we have not really done much with. I am going to ask a coder to look at it as some people have reported issues and I am wondering if when we updated the grade system it is not working well with her grade triggers in case it was not updated.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
pc has had plenty of sex with fedor. yet his house has not unlocked yet. Am I missing a step?
VK wrote him and I don't think she ever put in a direct way to his house. I believe the only way you can go there is if you talk to him after school. Fedor and Niko are done differently than the rest of the NPC's and are a lot more story focused and less sandbox focused, so I don't think you can visit either house outside of engaging with said NPC's during their story arc.

Wojtek22

Aug 7, 2017
my Sveta was made to give birth at only ~2400 pregchem? Why did this happen? isn't it supposed to be much later? and is the extra time for denypreg broken?

Libbcc

Nov 23, 2020
pc has had plenty of sex with fedor. yet his house has not unlocked yet. Am I missing a step?
you need to chat or dinner with his mother "Regina"
improve the relationship for PC and Regina

--
by google translate

Last edited:

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
You have to have so good of grades, high friendship, and then dance drunk at the disco.

She is very old original ETO content that we have not really done much with. I am going to ask a coder to look at it as some people have reported issues and I am wondering if when we updated the grade system it is not working well with her grade triggers in case it was not updated.
I finally got it. I believe grades were the issue. I ended up using a cheat to raise them up and was able to get it pretty quick. Thanks! I didn't have anything at the disco happen yet.

Savasch

Sep 17, 2019
Does anyone know how to change the layout? After I re-downloaded everything my qsp games all look like this. I prefer the old layout.
Screenshot (132).png

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
I feel like I've tried everything but so far I can only change their size but I can't move them around.
Huh. Alright, potentially stupid question: have you tried pushing your left mouse key while moving the cursor? :LOL:
Slightly less stupid version: Which qsp-player are you using?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I finally got it. I believe grades were the issue. I ended up using a cheat to raise them up and was able to get it pretty quick. Thanks! I didn't have anything at the disco happen yet.
Ok well that is part of how to unlock some of her content become friends with her then go to the disco, get drunk and dance. Then she will try and take you home if you agree it will advance her story arc.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Does anyone know how to change the layout? After I re-downloaded everything my qsp games all look like this. I prefer the old layout.
View attachment 1470605
Unless you have them locked in the settings, just put your mouse pointer of the header of one of the windows you want to move. Hold down the left mouse button and then drag it to where you want it to be. You can move all the windows that way and resize them but going to the edge of a window and holding down the mouse button and dragging in the direction you want to make it bigger or smaller.

Doruna

Jul 3, 2018
What file do I need to use to fix the school outfits? I downloaded the all-in-one package, then added the 8.5. dev build image packs, and the optional hair color pack, but the school outfits' description does not match at all. Thanks in advance for any help!

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
What file do I need to use to fix the school outfits? I downloaded the all-in-one package, then added the 8.5. dev build image packs, and the optional hair color pack, but the school outfits' description does not match at all. Thanks in advance for any help!
Are you using the Dev releases or the official 8.4.2 release? If you are using the dev releases, then you messed up the installation somehow. If you are using the 8.4.2 version, then you should NOT be using dev image packs, just the core pack.

Reactions: Doruna

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
The dev build works with the latest image packs, you need to get the the update packs as some clothing has been changed since teh 0.8.4.2 release. Otherwise just go back to using the release version, the dev versions are always unreliable.

Reactions: Doruna

ADP09

May 3, 2018
Does anyone have this issue?

So, I do an outcast start, and I tried to get accepted into Starlets, and failed, because I was an outcast.
But then, after a while, I was able to increase my standing with the jocks, and then joined them.

I tried auditioning into Starlets again, and the strange thing is, while I do the dance lesson,
the generic screen shows up, the Albina event didn't proc, and when I press "leave", the app looked like freezing,
but after taking a closer look, turned out it didn't. It was just the same screen popping up after I press "leave".
So I press "leave" several times, the event finished, and Albina event didn't proc.

And then, I tried to do the dance lesson again, and Albina event did proc, I got accepted into Starlets,
but then after that, I was never able to do the training. The Starlets icon in the left menu never show up, and I never got the option to train with the Starlets in the community center.

Have anybody experienced this? And does anyone have a solution?

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Does anyone have this issue?

So, I do an outcast start, and I tried to get accepted into Starlets, and failed, because I was an outcast.
But then, after a while, I was able to increase my standing with the jocks, and then joined them.

I tried auditioning into Starlets again, and the strange thing is, while I do the dance lesson,
the generic screen shows up, the Albina event didn't proc, and when I press "leave", the app looked like freezing,
but after taking a closer look, turned out it didn't. It was just the same screen popping up after I press "leave".
So I press "leave" several times, the event finished, and Albina event didn't proc.

And then, I tried to do the dance lesson again, and Albina event did proc, I got accepted into Starlets,
but then after that, I was never able to do the training. The Starlets icon in the left menu never show up, and I never got the option to train with the Starlets in the community center.

Have anybody experienced this? And does anyone have a solution?
The latest Dev Build resolves this issue.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes