Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Crap i accidentally joined the nerds... How can I get back with the cool kids?
It'll take time, its intentionally impossile to switch back and forth quickly. Wear good quality uniform, act cool, make sure all the cool kids like you a lot and you'll get there eventially.
No problem, No problem. but if i may say this.
I better journal is reallly needed in this game.
Like the one from Addflavor mod could be soo amazing in this game.
I agree, we've been adding bits to it but no one wants to spend a lot of time tracking things down to put in there.
Hello, guys. I need some help, please. For the life of me, i cant figure out how to turn sveta into a bimbo. I have bimbo clothes and bimbo shoes and i am guessing that i need the heaviest makep-up and minx lashes. can someone help me with a fool proof guide, please?

many thanks
You do need makeup, if you go to the traits page in the menu you'll get more info for what you need to do for each trait. Taht said I think the release version had some issues with the bimbo trait, get 0.8.4.2 if you haven't already or it might not work at all.

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
I've checked... this is the actual values assigned to that uniform, which is nothing like the descriptino you have on the screen shot

elseif ARGS[1] = 46:
CloQuality = 4
CloThinness = 6
CloBra = 1
CloSkirtShortness = 6
CloStyle2 = 4
CloBimbo = 1
CloStyle = 4

since the image is up to date (number 46 being the same as the most current release school uniform)
are you prehaps playing with an older game version with the dev image pack?
This is what happens when the image pack and file version do not match. They need the 0.8.4 file for these images.
I did download the dev image pakcs, all three of them. And the qsp version I have is 0.8.4.2, the latest one on the page.
1634468439515.png

Based on the inhibition score most of these outfits shouldn't have been visible. And those exact ones have the desc that they comply with the school regulations.

ZioBen

Sep 27, 2016
Yes but it is really hard, he completely destroys her reputation, you can recover from it but likely not during the school year, it would likely take till sometime in the summer depending on when it happened, so you should be recovered in time for the Uni.

So as not to spoil people I will answer about the crime lord in a spoiler tag
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for your answer and sorry for my questions but the wiki of this game is really incomplete and it's non easy to find an answer on discord or on the various topic about this game on TFforum
To regain reputation there is a story that involves Niko or it can be only cleared by going (a lot) to the church (or obviously by cheating)?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I did download the dev image pakcs, all three of them. And the qsp version I have is 0.8.4.2, the latest one on the page.
View attachment 1456571

Based on the inhibition score most of these outfits shouldn't have been visible. And those exact ones have the desc that they comply with the school regulations.
The dev packs are for the latest dev versions not the release version. The filters have been completely re-written since so I can't go back and bug fix the old one. The dev release is on our Discord and our sub-forum at TFGS but it doesn't go through the same controls as the release version so it is likely to have its own bugs and possibly game breaking problems.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thank you for your answer and sorry for my questions but the wiki of this game is really incomplete and it's non easy to find an answer on discord or on the various topic about this game on TFforum
To regain reputation there is a story that involves Niko or it can be only cleared by going (a lot) to the church (or obviously by cheating)?
We don't mind questions, stop having sex and going to church a lot is the best ways to lower slut rep.

We don't run the wiki, that is a fan project, we occasionally help out though.

The forums or discord is the best place to ask questions for. We are slowly updating the ingame journal but GL is so big at this point it will take a very long time for it to get filled out.

Reactions: ZioBen

bashkan

Sep 24, 2017
It'll take time, its intentionally impossile to switch back and forth quickly. Wear good quality uniform, act cool, make sure all the cool kids like you a lot and you'll get there eventially.

I agree, we've been adding bits to it but no one wants to spend a lot of time tracking things down to put in there.

You do need makeup, if you go to the traits page in the menu you'll get more info for what you need to do for each trait. Taht said I think the release version had some issues with the bimbo trait, get 0.8.4.2 if you haven't already or it might not work at all.
Thank you very much for the answer. what exactly qualifies as bimbo make-up? my gut tells me the heaviest make-up with minx eyelashes but maybe i am wrong?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Thank you very much for the answer. what exactly qualifies as bimbo make-up? my gut tells me the heaviest make-up with minx eyelashes but maybe i am wrong?
It should be an option after heavy makeup. It was only added recently though, I rushed to get it in for 0.8.4 release. If you have an older version of the game there isn't bimbo makeup and you have to have sex regularly as well as wear a bimbo outfit at some time during the day.

bashkan

Sep 24, 2017
It should be an option after heavy makeup. It was only added recently though, I rushed to get it in for 0.8.4 release. If you have an older version of the game there isn't bimbo makeup and you have to have sex regularly as well as wear a bimbo outfit at some time during the day.
thank you very much. i thought i did download the latest version but i will have to recheck. thank you very much for the answers, much apreciated

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
So I got to join the starlets, but I haven’t been able to see them anywhere at the community center. I also can’t do the dance lessons there anymore. What time does it start and so you get kicked out if you miss? I joined during winter break.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
So I got to join the starlets, but I haven’t been able to see them anywhere at the community center. I also can’t do the dance lessons there anymore. What time does it start and so you get kicked out if you miss? I joined during winter break.
They start at 15:00 MWFSS Don't miss, only one or two chances before you are kicked out.
When you join doesn't seem to matter.

Lechon

Feb 5, 2020
Hi, I don't post a lot xD but found an error that make when ur on the disco and aren't comb and try to speak with Fedor then he let use his mirror and then it transport you to schoool xD
1634928153482.png
1634928203706.png

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
pc has had plenty of sex with fedor. yet his house has not unlocked yet. Am I missing a step?

Last edited:

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
Have you still not unlocked the Katja stuff? I will tell you everything I did step by step and if it worked for me it has to work for you too, right?

Step 1 - As far as I could tell from my save testing it decides on the tick of midnight if the event will pop or not so just save/reloading before Morning Break at school won't make it pop, at least I never got it to, but I did get it to pop on reloading from the night before. So skip your morning routine for a day and just go to school and see if it happens, if not, reload the night before and try again.
The event is a conversation between Katja and a boy she doesn't want to go out with and her sister makes him go away with some dialogue I liked. After that she should be available to hang out with after school. Do that, play with the new events, since that might be needed to trigger the next part.

Step 2 - Get to the end of the next school day, save the game and click on Katja, keep reloading until an event at her house starts with her mother talking to somebody. I think that is access to all possible Katja content now. I assume just talking to her at home and stuff will unlock everything else.

Being drunk at the club just has a scene if you lean on the wall or dance by yourself where either Katja or Sonia will take you home but nothing happens from those events.

Whilst I have peoples attention has my Anya bugged? I can't talk to her about Roma, did I miss doing something this time that I haven't realised? I've seen them both outside, I've talked to her, I've drunk with them outside the community centre but no option to talk about Roma. She also doesn't invite me to the party, I can still go if I talk to her on the day but she never asks. Have I bugged this content somehow or did I hopefully forget to do something simple?

I still haven't been able to get this. Started a new game have a solid relationship with her and nothing. Does the event start before talking to her, is there a perquisite?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes