dahvokin

Apr 5, 2018
The QSP apps for android arent working on galaxy note 10+ isnt working. It crashes every time i open the app i cant even install the game. Is there any other safe QSP apps?

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
Sorry Kevin, one more thing.
I don't know if its me or if its actually broken, but the fairy encounters don't seem to be working right for me either.
in MagEncounterFairy the game keeps jumping straight to line 15 even though I fulfill the requirements for it to trigger line 8.

if $ARGS[0] = '': (this is line 4)
knowsfairy['day'] = daystart'fairy_chat' (this is line 5)
if knowsfairy = 1:
if fairyshoo = 0:
act 'Look for the fairy to chat': gt 'MagEncounterFairy', 'fairy_chat' (this is line 8)
act 'Just be on your way': gt $loc, $loc_arg
else
if pcs_mana >= ((pcs_intel * pcs_magik + pcs_magik * 100 + pcs_vital * 10 + rikudo) / 2): act 'Be nice and chat with the fairy': gt 'MagEncounterFairy', 'fairy_chat'
if pcs_mana >= ((pcs_intel * pcs_magik + pcs_magik * 100 + pcs_vital * 10 + rikudo) / 4): act 'Just ignore the fairy': gt $loc, $loc_arg
act 'Shoo the pesky fairy away': gt 'MagEncounterFairy', 'fairy_shoo'
end
elseif pcs_magik + rand (1,10) >= 8: (this is line 15)
act 'Investigate the strange glow': gt 'MagEncounterFairy', 'fairy_chat_no1'

I've checked the two triggering variables knowsfairy is at one, and fairyshoo is at 0. I'm not familiar with the whatever language QSP is written in though, so I'm not exactly sure what line 4 and 5 does.

PS: could you by any chance also enlighten me on what does the ! symbol do in QSP? Such as in the following line:
if pcs_skin < 80 and fairyday ! daystart and fairyshoo = 0:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I can't seem to trigger anything with Katja or Vikcy. Am I missing a step?

Also at one point there were two Gopnicks at the disco I was able to kiss, but they got mad. One was Lena I believe when she stole lipstick and the other was one you can drink in the bathroom with. Can you go farther with them?

Finally is there any special start with Natasha and Julia?
Yes both of them have sex scenes off those events if you meat certain requirements. Mostly being hot enough and or making choices they like.

Reactions: Reaverrew

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The QSP apps for android arent working on galaxy note 10+ isnt working. It crashes every time i open the app i cant even install the game. Is there any other safe QSP apps?
The one listed is the only one I am aware of that even exists.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Just a FYI for those that like to help us bug hunt with dev builds. The latest one is out, but should also DL the dev image packs. You can find them on our other forum or on our discord.

Link to the dev build

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Does anyone know how long does the school(without magic) gamemode go? like it goes till gradation? or even after that?
As Joshua said it is 1 year of school, then summer break, then you can enroll at the Uni in the fall. But just a heads up the first pass of revamping the Uni is going done this release so any saves in the Uni will likely have issues with the next release.

Reactions: darklove

rachels

Jan 12, 2018
PS: could you by any chance also enlighten me on what does the ! symbol do in QSP? Such as in the following line:
In this case the exclamation mark means Not equal , it can be used also this pair <> instead.
Nevertheless the exclamation mark also starts a comment, so in our code we use it doubled for this use like: !! this is a comment

Reactions: shockspacer

rachels

Jan 12, 2018
I don't know if its me or if its actually broken, but the fairy encounters don't seem to be working right for me either.
in MagEncounterFairy the game keeps jumping straight to line 15 even though I fulfill the requirements for it to trigger line 8.

if knowsfairy = 1:
if fairyshoo = 0:
act 'Look for the fairy to chat': gt 'MagEncounterFairy', 'fairy_chat' (this is line 8)
else
if pcs_mana >= ((pcs_intel * pcs_magik + pcs_magik * 100 + pcs_vital * 10 + rikudo) / 2): act 'Be nice and chat with the fairy': gt 'MagEncounterFairy', 'fairy_chat'
if pcs_mana >= ((pcs_intel * pcs_magik + pcs_magik * 100 + pcs_vital * 10 + rikudo) / 4): act 'Just ignore the fairy': gt $loc, $loc_arg
end

I've checked the two triggering variables knowsfairy is at one, and fairyshoo is at 0. I'm not familiar with the whatever language QSP is written in though, so I'm not exactly sure what line 4 and 5 does.
I have checked the recent dev version, and it should be OK there (with knowsfairy = 1, and fairyshoo = 0, the program flow goes to line 8)

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017

knowsfairy['day'] = daystart'fairy_chat' (this is line 5)
if knowsfairy = 1:
if fairyshoo = 0:
else
end

As Rachel has already said this works in the dev version. It was an error we only caught after the official release that caused the variable to be reset so it was always like you'd just met the fairy. Unfortunately we'd already started adding new content including clothing changes with image changes and to go back and release a new official version at that time would have required too much backtracking. You are welcome to try our dev version (from our Discord or TFGS) but it is likely to have its own instability issues being actively worked on.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The one from mediafire? Or the one on their website? I havent tried the mediafire one because i saw someone saying it had a trojan in it.
I only know the one we have linked of, that is the only one I am aware of. I don't know for sure if we have it linked here or on our other forum.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I still haven't been able to get Katja's she has at 100% relationship..
Katja is very old content and often has some very hard triggers and rng on top of it. THX is slowly revamping a bit of her and vicky's story no clue when he will finish.

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
Katja is very old content and often has some very hard triggers and rng on top of it. THX is slowly revamping a bit of her and vicky's story no clue when he will finish.
The event starts when speaking with her in the hallway though right or something at the disco? I suppose I can spam quick reload

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The event starts when speaking with her in the hallway though right or something at the disco? I suppose I can spam quick reload
Katja has a fair amount of events and I have not personally touched or played her story in like 2 years, since THX took over working on her. So I honestly don't really remember her story to well or what all events she has.

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
In this case the exclamation mark means Not equal , it can be used also this pair <> instead.
Nevertheless the exclamation mark also starts a comment, so in our code we use it doubled for this use like: !! this is a comment
I have checked the recent dev version, and it should be OK there (with knowsfairy = 1, and fairyshoo = 0, the program flow goes to line 8)
Thank you!

As Rachel has already said this works in the dev version. It was an error we only caught after the official release that caused the variable to be reset so it was always like you'd just met the fairy. Unfortunately we'd already started adding new content including clothing changes with image changes and to go back and release a new official version at that time would have required too much backtracking. You are welcome to try our dev version (from our Discord or TFGS) but it is likely to have its own instability issues being actively worked on.
Thanks Kevin. I don't really use the Dev version since I'm not actively bug hunting, nor do I have any real capability to help in game development. I just try to post the ones I come across in my playthroughs in case it hasn't been caught yet. Not trying to hurry you guys to fix it or anything like that.

I totally understand not going back to patch when a new version is already in the works. In any case those who still want to play the fairy arc in this version can just use the console to act as a workaround and manually activate line 8, so its not really a big deal to wait for the next version.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

darklove

Jan 9, 2018
As Joshua said it is 1 year of school, then summer break, then you can enroll at the Uni in the fall. But just a heads up the first pass of revamping the Uni is going done this release so any saves in the Uni will likely have issues with the next release.
Oh fine, do u know when the next release will be available? Like within one week or one month? because I don't want to start playing again from the beginning.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Kevin Smarts
I have a question about the Coach Quest line. I have followed the journal:
Joined volly team.
Done teased the coach.
Done shower quest with Ivan/jealous coach
Done with shower with coach.
Done with the gym in city and got the rice wine at the market and gave it to the Chinese guy
And then talked with coach and finished with the quest.

Now that I'm done. Are there only anal & blowjob scene in the gym and small scene in the disco?

When looking into the game files there are more scenes either its old content or I can't acces it

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
Kevin Smarts
I have a question about the Coach Quest line. I have followed the journal:
Joined volly team.
Done teased the coach.
Done shower quest with Ivan/jealous coach
Done with shower with coach.
Done with the gym in city and got the rice wine at the market and gave it to the Chinese guy
And then talked with coach and finished with the quest.

Now that I'm done. Are there only anal & blowjob scene in the gym and small scene in the disco?

When looking into the game files there are more scenes either its old content or I can't acces it
There are a few more, there is a vaginal scene and a massage scene.

I think you need to be a non-virgin and made promises not to betray him to get the vaginal scene after training (warning if not on birth control there is a chance he will not fully pull out in time) and to get the massage scene you need to go to training or the game (I think) when tired.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
There are a few more, there is a vaginal scene and a massage scene.

I think you need to be a non-virgin and made promises not to betray him to get the vaginal scene after training (warning if not on birth control there is a chance he will not fully pull out in time) and to get the massage scene you need to go to training or the game (I think) when tired.
Yes. That is the last quest.
I talked to them and told him that I would never betray him and never got any new scenes or I don't know how to get them.

When talking with him in the gym it's always the same. Blowjob or anal.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes