Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Oh fine, do u know when the next release will be available? Like within one week or one month? because I don't want to start playing again from the beginning.
It is roughly ever 3 months release. The last one was beginning of Sept so the next one should be around the start of Dec. So we are about half way through this dev cycle.

ElConjo

Oct 15, 2021
It is roughly ever 3 months release. The last one was beginning of Sept so the next one should be around the start of Dec. So we are about half way through this dev cycle.
Thank you Dev, I really love this game! Does anyone know more games like this?

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2019
This uniform is very conservative?! Sure and I'm the next pope lol View attachment 1453587

Edit: This issue persists with many such uniforms.
Yes in some Country that is very conservative :) I write about this funny clothes some weak ago even some of the other Clothes where you are practical Naked count as normal Clothes :) and you can wear it even with a very shy MC then there are Grandmom Style Clothes where the MC say she will never wear such things as they show to much :)

SkyeMuffin

Oct 9, 2021
I still haven't been able to get Katja's she has at 100% relationship..
Have you still not unlocked the Katja stuff? I will tell you everything I did step by step and if it worked for me it has to work for you too, right?

Step 1 - As far as I could tell from my save testing it decides on the tick of midnight if the event will pop or not so just save/reloading before Morning Break at school won't make it pop, at least I never got it to, but I did get it to pop on reloading from the night before. So skip your morning routine for a day and just go to school and see if it happens, if not, reload the night before and try again.
The event is a conversation between Katja and a boy she doesn't want to go out with and her sister makes him go away with some dialogue I liked. After that she should be available to hang out with after school. Do that, play with the new events, since that might be needed to trigger the next part.

Step 2 - Get to the end of the next school day, save the game and click on Katja, keep reloading until an event at her house starts with her mother talking to somebody. I think that is access to all possible Katja content now. I assume just talking to her at home and stuff will unlock everything else.

Being drunk at the club just has a scene if you lean on the wall or dance by yourself where either Katja or Sonia will take you home but nothing happens from those events.

Whilst I have peoples attention has my Anya bugged? I can't talk to her about Roma, did I miss doing something this time that I haven't realised? I've seen them both outside, I've talked to her, I've drunk with them outside the community centre but no option to talk about Roma. She also doesn't invite me to the party, I can still go if I talk to her on the day but she never asks. Have I bugged this content somehow or did I hopefully forget to do something simple?

Reactions: Reaverrew
May 11, 2021
This uniform is very conservative?! Sure and I'm the next pope lol View attachment 1453587

Edit: This issue persists with many such uniforms.
I've checked... this is the actual values assigned to that uniform, which is nothing like the descriptino you have on the screen shot

elseif ARGS[1] = 46:
CloQuality = 4
CloThinness = 6
CloBra = 1
CloSkirtShortness = 6
CloStyle2 = 4
CloBimbo = 1
CloStyle = 4

since the image is up to date (number 46 being the same as the most current release school uniform)
are you prehaps playing with an older game version with the dev image pack?

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I've checked... this is the actual values assigned to that uniform, which is nothing like the descriptino you have on the screen shot

elseif ARGS[1] = 46:
CloQuality = 4
CloThinness = 6
CloBra = 1
CloSkirtShortness = 6
CloStyle2 = 4
CloBimbo = 1
CloStyle = 4

since the image is up to date (number 46 being the same as the most current release school uniform)
are you prehaps playing with an older game version with the dev image pack?
This is what happens when the image pack and file version do not match. They need the 0.8.4 file for these images.

Kevin Smarts
I have a question about the Coach Quest line. I have followed the journal:
Joined volly team.
Done teased the coach.
Done shower quest with Ivan/jealous coach
Done with shower with coach.
Done with the gym in city and got the rice wine at the market and gave it to the Chinese guy
And then talked with coach and finished with the quest.

Now that I'm done. Are there only anal & blowjob scene in the gym and small scene in the disco?

When looking into the game files there are more scenes either its old content or I can't acces it
Looks like I was beaten to the punch on this one. The quest is very old and although we've refined it a few times still a bit confusing for players, I hope the journal is finally fixing that problem. Some work on the post story events might not be a bad idea but we really need to get some city stuff done so its going to have to wait a while.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
This is what happens when the image pack and file version do not match. They need the 0.8.4 file for these images.

Looks like I was beaten to the punch on this one. The quest is very old and although we've refined it a few times still a bit confusing for players, I hope the journal is finally fixing that problem. Some work on the post story events might not be a bad idea but we really need to get some city stuff done so its going to have to wait a while.
No problem, No problem. but if i may say this.
I better journal is reallly needed in this game.
Like the one from Addflavor mod could be soo amazing in this game.

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
Have you still not unlocked the Katja stuff? I will tell you everything I did step by step and if it worked for me it has to work for you too, right?

Step 1 - As far as I could tell from my save testing it decides on the tick of midnight if the event will pop or not so just save/reloading before Morning Break at school won't make it pop, at least I never got it to, but I did get it to pop on reloading from the night before. So skip your morning routine for a day and just go to school and see if it happens, if not, reload the night before and try again.
The event is a conversation between Katja and a boy she doesn't want to go out with and her sister makes him go away with some dialogue I liked. After that she should be available to hang out with after school. Do that, play with the new events, since that might be needed to trigger the next part.

Step 2 - Get to the end of the next school day, save the game and click on Katja, keep reloading until an event at her house starts with her mother talking to somebody. I think that is access to all possible Katja content now. I assume just talking to her at home and stuff will unlock everything else.

Being drunk at the club just has a scene if you lean on the wall or dance by yourself where either Katja or Sonia will take you home but nothing happens from those events.

Whilst I have peoples attention has my Anya bugged? I can't talk to her about Roma, did I miss doing something this time that I haven't realised? I've seen them both outside, I've talked to her, I've drunk with them outside the community centre but no option to talk about Roma. She also doesn't invite me to the party, I can still go if I talk to her on the day but she never asks. Have I bugged this content somehow or did I hopefully forget to do something simple?
I had the Anya issue in my last game, but I’m not sure. It unlocked initially, but then disappeared and I couldn’t get it back..

ZioBen

Sep 27, 2016
Actually in the game when Sveta has become the Niko's whore there is still a way to redeem her or she will be his slut/whore forever? Niko speaks of a crime lord that can restore Sveta's reputation. Does he really exists?

Last edited:

bashkan

Sep 24, 2017
Hello, guys. I need some help, please. For the life of me, i cant figure out how to turn sveta into a bimbo. I have bimbo clothes and bimbo shoes and i am guessing that i need the heaviest makep-up and minx lashes. can someone help me with a fool proof guide, please?

many thanks

ZioBen

Sep 27, 2016
Hello, guys. I need some help, please. For the life of me, i cant figure out how to turn sveta into a bimbo. I have bimbo clothes and bimbo shoes and i am guessing that i need the heaviest makep-up and minx lashes. can someone help me with a fool proof guide, please?

many thanks
And Sveta must be human (not succubus)

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
Do relationships bug? Albina was good with me and her relationship is around 100. But I can’t dance with her at the disco or anything any more so I’m wondering what I did..?

bashkan

Sep 24, 2017
And Sveta must be human (not succubus)
yes, so all that, but the bimbo points refuse to increase. what do i have to do exactly? i forgot to mention that i am playing the cursed schoolgirl start in june, so still on vacation.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Actually in the game when Sveta has become the Niko's whore there is still a way to redeem her or she will be his slut/whore forever? Niko speaks of a crime lord that can restore Sveta's reputation. Does he really exists?
Yes but it is really hard, he completely destroys her reputation, you can recover from it but likely not during the school year, it would likely take till sometime in the summer depending on when it happened, so you should be recovered in time for the Uni.

So as not to spoil people I will answer about the crime lord in a spoiler tag
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ZioBen

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Do relationships bug? Albina was good with me and her relationship is around 100. But I can’t dance with her at the disco or anything any more so I’m wondering what I did..?
You have to be a cool kid or a jock and have a relationship of 70 or higher, or you have to have made it so far in her story arc where you have a special friendship tag with her. Which I believe you can lose in which case the first part is then required.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
yes, so all that, but the bimbo points refuse to increase. what do i have to do exactly? i forgot to mention that i am playing the cursed schoolgirl start in june, so still on vacation.
I am personally not a fan of that trait so I don't really know how it works, I always personally turn it off. Kevin will hopefully see your question and be able to answer it as he has done most of the works on that trait.

bashkan

Sep 24, 2017
I am personally not a fan of that trait so I don't really know how it works, I always personally turn it off. Kevin will hopefully see your question and be able to answer it as he has done most of the works on that trait.
thanks for the answer, man. maybe its a bug or something i did that invalidated the trait. i was just using it for completion sake, to see whats going on and thats it.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
thanks for the answer, man. maybe its a bug or something i did that invalidated the trait. i was just using it for completion sake, to see whats going on and thats it.
Well this game is made so you can really do complitionist runs, it is designed so depending on choices you get different content and with out cheating you can't see it all.

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
You have to be a cool kid or a jock and have a relationship of 70 or higher, or you have to have made it so far in her story arc where you have a special friendship tag with her. Which I believe you can lose in which case the first part is then required.
Crap i accidentally joined the nerds... How can I get back with the cool kids?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes