Aug 23, 2018
I have an issue, the game freezes when i go to sleep on sunday 11th of september, any fix?

Edit: now it just randomly freezes, started a new save and it froze when i went to buy clothes. What am i doing wrong?

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I have an issue, the game freezes when i go to sleep on sunday 11th of september, any fix?

Edit: now it just randomly freezes, started a new save and it froze when i went to buy clothes. What am i doing wrong?
TRy using a different QSPplayer, the Sonnix is usually the more stable one but not for everyone and some find teh previous version of it more stable than the current one.

How to unlock anna at the hotel ?
I keep taking pictures with the camera , is that has a role in the story in any way
You need to work there as a maid until you spy on her a few times which will trigger her telling you to meet her.

Reactions: frankensteiner316

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
Not sure what I did, but I load a save to go to sleep and it freezes up on me. Any fix or just try a previous save? Found out mine is also sept 11th. I'll try other qsp

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Not so much about turn back some hours... If you start fast forward days, or backtrack days, you might run into issues.
I thought about changing days instead of just a couple of hours each time, but I decided to play if safe. I guess I was right. :unsure: It does affect the menstrual cycle anyway if you do it too much.
Is changing days an issue with a particular version?

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
The game crashes when i try to buy clothes from Mon Cheri.
What can i do?

Sep 29, 2019
I thought about changing days instead of just a couple of hours each time, but I decided to play if safe. I guess I was right. :unsure: It does affect the menstrual cycle anyway if you do it too much.
Is changing days an issue with a particular version?
The menstrual cycle you can change and fix in the option there is an option to click on it that say i Think last time i had menstrual cycle was xy days ago if you chose the Day Menstrual cycle will start to count again from that day on.

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

darklove

Jan 9, 2018
Does anyone know how long does the school(without magic) gamemode go? like it goes till gradation? or even after that?

salesman91

Sep 17, 2020
Well the answer is in the first line under where it says ACCESS DENIED....

Is the mod up to date to work with the newest core version of the game then? You do load the mod as a mod and not try to play it as a stand alone right?
Yes, I have created a mod folder in which wlife folder is...
QSP is the latest one (1.9) and game is also the latest one(8.4.2)..
If i select girl life QSP, it starts the game but I am not sure if mod is activated or not, but if I open wlife.qsp, it gives the above message.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
If i select girl life QSP, it starts the game but I am not sure if mod is activated or not, but if I open wlife.qsp, it gives the above message.

View attachment 1441168
You need to put the wlife.qsp into the mod folder as well.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017

View attachment 1441168
There are instructions for using a mod with pictures on our discord, this channel:

Not sure what I did, but I load a save to go to sleep and it freezes up on me. Any fix or just try a previous save? Found out mine is also sept 11th. I'll try other qsp
Ooo, my birthday. There was an issue with the code that only came up on some QSPplayers, rachels id amend it so it shouldn't be a problem with the latest version but it won't fix old saves. Looks like you found a player that works with it so you should be fine.

The game crashes when i try to buy clothes from Mon Cheri.
What can i do?
It shouldn't but it could be the game running out of mem. Try using another QSPplayer

Reactions: salesman91

salesman91

Sep 17, 2020
You need to put the wlife.qsp into the mod folder as well.
I have dude. this is my mod folder. I have tried removing the image and sound folder from a mod folder as well. It's the same result. Can you please show me the path and folder the way it would work, please? Capture.PNG

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
Alright, here's how it's supposed to be done:
1. you put all the mod files into the folder titled 'mod' - the qsp file and whatever folders came with the mod (usually a folder titled whatever the mod is named, I am unsure what comes with wlife, never used it)
2. you start the MAIN GAME. So, you click the 'Girl Life' qsp file to open it.
3. Once you started the game and loaded a save/picked your start, you go into the settings. There, you should find an option called 'mods'
Screenshot 2021-10-07 151306.png
4. Usually, this folder is empty. So, you go to 'Install new mod'
Screenshot 2021-10-07 151457.png
and then, this window should pop up:
Screenshot 2021-10-07 151556.png
5. Once it does, you type in the name of the mod's qsp file (so, for whore life, you write wlife) and press OK. Unless there's something horribly wrong, it should properly run the mod.
I will say though, that I do not know if wlife works with 0.8.4 versions, as it was last updated with 0.8.3 versions and f95 lists it as abandoned. It might be that you'll get compability issues there.

salesman91

Sep 17, 2020
Alright, here's how it's supposed to be done:
1. you put all the mod files into the folder titled 'mod' - the qsp file and whatever folders came with the mod (usually a folder titled whatever the mod is named, I am unsure what comes with wlife, never used it)
2. you start the MAIN GAME. So, you click the 'Girl Life' qsp file to open it.
3. Once you started the game and loaded a save/picked your start, you go into the settings. There, you should find an option called 'mods'
View attachment 1441258
4. Usually, this folder is empty. So, you go to 'Install new mod'
View attachment 1441267
and then, this window should pop up:
View attachment 1441269
5. Once it does, you type in the name of the mod's qsp file (so, for whore life, you write wlife) and press OK. Unless there's something horribly wrong, it should properly run the mod.
I will say though, that I do not know if wlife works with 0.8.4 versions, as it was last updated with 0.8.3 versions and f95 lists it as abandoned. It might be that you'll get compability issues there.

I got it, ty so much. It is done now.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes