Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
Along side that I'm working on clothing UI and Gwen on outfits to refine the new sets (We know some of the sets were too conservative and some not so useful, the new Mon Cheri are beautiful and practical).
After that we're trying to focus on the city so hopefully get some TLC for some events and stories there
It would be nice if you split the trait of beauty into beauty, bimbo, rich and slutty. Clothes, tattoos, make-up can raise 3 features, but beauty depends more on natural material. Because it's strange to see that 10/10 can be ruined by cheap clothes (although in the picture, cheap clothes look better than average).

Sep 29, 2019
Yes, thank you. Every time I try to wear market place clothes, I feel like I'm doing a workaround. So much extra clicking. I like the thin revealing shirts with very short/mini skirts.

I forgot to ask before, do tattoos have any in game effect? I hoped the "For Deposit only" would increase chance of creampie, and while initially it seemed so, it went back to the randomness. Plus the initial ones could only be seen when nekkid, but now with 'Fuck Slut' on the back of her thighs, which should be very obvious while wearing a miniskirt, not only has no one made a comment on it, nor has it increased any sort of harassment, or at least intent to fuck. So, just for the player to enjoy (currently)?
Tattoos not but if you get an Piercing in your ear your Mother will react to it.Not sure if even other say something about it

CrusadeX

Jul 31, 2020
great game!
any chance next update will have greater pregnancy speed through the cheat menu?
+ maybe add it, or other similar effect as a spell?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
ich finde es fehlt eine ki damit die ganzen idjoten es kapirren wenn sie sweta begrabchen eine bachfeife oder tritt bekommen inruhe lassen . und auserdem dollte sie richtig zuschlagen dass die archlöcher auf die fresse gefallen.
I'm sorry I don't speak bad German so have no idea what you are talking about.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
great game!
any chance next update will have greater pregnancy speed through the cheat menu?
+ maybe add it, or other similar effect as a spell?
Honestly don't know, long term though there will be stuff written for that, but not soon.

Fairly recently as in the last couple of years the focus has shifted to make the game in years. We recently finished what we consider to be the first year of game, more can and will be added but there is now enough there for a years worth of game play and that is the Pav school girl. Next we are moving onto year two which will be first year at the University in the city. So long term the plan is 1 year pav school, 4 years of Uni content, then 2-3 years of post graduation content.

It is those finally stage is when content specifical made for a pregnant or mother Sveta will get made and likely then people will be less interested in cheating it and miss any such content. I will also add that even if you cheat, there isn't really any content or reactions for having kids, mostly because the first year means unless Sveta gets knocked up right away she won't have a kid for the first year. Which as I mentioned as been the main focus of the last couple of years.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
ich finde es fehlt eine ki damit die ganzen idjoten es kapirren wenn sie sweta begrabchen eine bachfeife oder tritt bekommen inruhe lassen . und auserdem dollte sie richtig zuschlagen dass die archlöcher auf die fresse gefallen.
Schreibe es nechsten mal in English. Die devs sprechen nicht Deutsch. ;)

Reactions: Lolipopxd03

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
I think he's saying that he wants something in the game to have people stop groping the MC after she hit them and that he wants the MC to hit them even harder.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
He / she basically asks for an option to hit (or kick) people that molest the mc. To knock them out even.
Edit
If I understood it correctly, she (guessing by the name) wants teach the people that molest the mc a lesson so that it won't happen again. That is not possible, because they are random events, right? I don't know if it's possible in the current system (to implement a switch) to turn them off. You can turn off the random thieves, however.
I wish I could turn off people shouting "lesbians" every time I kiss Katja in the school hallway or at the disco. It makes kissing her in public practically impossible (without kissing other people next) . :confused: They should just enjoy the show. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2019
Does she? :unsure:I have earings, a nose ring and several others, but (usually) covered by clothes. ;) But she never said a word.
Normal when you get the Earings in the Kitchen she say oh Svetlana final you decide to get Earrings you look real nice with them.I never tested how much she say and if she even say something about Piercings from other parts or Tattoos as i normal make only Earrings.

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

CrusadeX

Jul 31, 2020
Honestly don't know, long term though there will be stuff written for that, but not soon.

Fairly recently as in the last couple of years the focus has shifted to make the game in years. We recently finished what we consider to be the first year of game, more can and will be added but there is now enough there for a years worth of game play and that is the Pav school girl. Next we are moving onto year two which will be first year at the University in the city. So long term the plan is 1 year pav school, 4 years of Uni content, then 2-3 years of post graduation content.

It is those finally stage is when content specifical made for a pregnant or mother Sveta will get made and likely then people will be less interested in cheating it and miss any such content. I will also add that even if you cheat, there isn't really any content or reactions for having kids, mostly because the first year means unless Sveta gets knocked up right away she won't have a kid for the first year. Which as I mentioned as been the main focus of the last couple of years.
i see, thats A LOT of content to add, very impressive goals.
BUT
and i dont mean to discourage you the team,
even making this game real\immersive? as u can.. even if you do manage to finish this grand addition to the mc's lifetime to experiance by the player, i cant see many players do the whole playthrough.. thats gonna take like.. a lot of time..
maybe if the players would have the option to play each part(school\college..) from X stats/relations/etc..
but thats just may be me..

still one of the best game/sim i seen so far. keep it up! :)

SilX

May 15, 2019
So, I've been trying to progress the storyline with the Misha guy, but although I've seen the mom fucking the cafe owner, and Misha has seen Sveta with cum on her face, the cafe event of him asking for help doesn't trigger at all even if I've waited for 17:00, checked the menu (bought almost all the drinks & foods), bought food to take, but nothing. Any tips?

Sep 29, 2019
Well, no. I slap the annoying schoolmates when they grope the mc. Chase after the thieves and beat them up if they steal mc's handbag. And beat up / escape from rapists.
Ok but that will not change nothing as they will do it again as its part of this game.And most Actions you must accept at some point if not you don't get all content.And for the Rapist or thieves is already an option to disable them if People don't like them same for the random Boyfriend/Girls.That what Chrissi is asking is something that change that to let all NPC remember to not do that again what i can understand until some point but then the game become mean less as all will be Vanilla and a full real life Simulation and not a Sex Game and for that there are better Games out there.I personal don't have that Problem ingame.My MC get rarely in situation like that why i have all disable what i dont like and i control my slut and Sex Level until i want to make some specific Path for that you need to be Slutty or have a certain reputation.The drew back then is more slutty you become more of this kind of events will trigger but the slut and Reputation level is in some way the option for what Chrissi ask.Play the game as Angel and do nothing or play the game as Sex Game with all good and Bad sides.

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
i see, thats A LOT of content to add, very impressive goals.
BUT
and i dont mean to discourage you the team,
even making this game real\immersive? as u can.. even if you do manage to finish this grand addition to the mc's lifetime to experiance by the player, i cant see many players do the whole playthrough.. thats gonna take like.. a lot of time..
maybe if the players would have the option to play each part(school\college..) from X stats/relations/etc..
but thats just may be me..

still one of the best game/sim i seen so far. keep it up! :)
That is already a thing and plans are to officially tie it all together. What I mean is school girl starts, start in year 1. New to town and for the short term the TF starts will start in year two or first year of the Uni. I imagine once we get the Uni done and then start on the post graduate stuff. That either of them will have a option to start post grad or maybe both.

But we won't even start working the current TF and new to the city starts until we get the Uni up and going and some other stuff done. So that is still a long ways off but so is that content.

So in short long term goal would be, you start one of the school girl starts to start in year 1, then there would be likely two starts(might add a new one or more) that would start in year two of the game or first year of the Uni(which you could go to the Uni or not), then one or more starts that would start post uni or graduate which would be year 6 of the game. But all of this is a long time off as in years in RL. Things will speed up some, as we won't have to remake school code, we can use the pav code for most of the Uni which will speed it up, we also won't have to do as many big code projects like willpower etc. So the following years of content should come faster than the first one, but as I said, we are still talking years.

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Ok but that will not change nothing as they will do it again as its part of this game.And most Actions you must accept at some point if not you don't get all content.And for the Rapist or thieves is already an option to disable them if People don't like them same for the random Boyfriend/Girls.That what Chrissi is asking is something that change that to let all NPC remember to not do that again what i can understand until some point but then the game become mean less as all will be Vanilla and a full real life Simulation and not a Sex Game and for that there are better Games out there.I personal don't have that Problem ingame.My MC get rarely in situation like that why i have all disable what i dont like and i control my slut and Sex Level until i want to make some specific Path for that you need to be Slutty or have a certain reputation.The drew back then is more slutty you become more of this kind of events will trigger but the slut and Reputation level is in some way the option for what Chrissi ask.Play the game as Angel and do nothing or play the game as Sex Game with all good and Bad sides.
The reputation does work? Another user wrote it doesn't. Or some parts work and some don't. :unsure: If it indeed does, I could accept that as "actions have consequences".
And maybe if someone next time shouts "lesbians" others would just say "yeah, we know." I would even mind if they spread the word so they would just roll with it. ;) :giggle: Or you would think that after having hundreds of times sex with women (and the exhibitionist trait) the mc would just shrug it off and continue. :)

Last edited:

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
I guess the invite to the party by your sister is still a bit wonky. It happened already two times to me that she invited me to the party on a Friday and then she was there simply drinking beer with her friends, no party and during the next day she said to me that i was missed at the party. WTF?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes