Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
Does she? :unsure:I have earings, a nose ring and several others, but (usually) covered by clothes. ;) But she never said a word.
One of the starts she already has an earrings. Both parents comment on it.

Maybe one of the Devs that know about the game mechanic could answer a few relevant questions:
Does the game limit the number of topics? If there are extra, are they discarded, or queued up for next time you talk to a parent?

Sep 29, 2019
The reputation does work? Another user wrote it doesn't. Or some parts work and some don't. :unsure: If it indeed does, I could accept that as "actions have consequences".
And maybe if someone next time shouts "lesbians" others would just say "yeah, we know." I would even mind if they spread the word so they would just roll with it. ;) :giggle: Or you would think that after having hundreds of times sex with women (and the exhibitionist trait) the mc would just shrug it off and continue. :)
Reputation Work but not so deep how someone want.And most of it get used for Mans as Lesbian (by the way ingame near all Womans are Bi) is part of the game but seems not the main Focus and the game dont go so deep.Reputation change how People talk to you only.If you suck a lot of Cocks people know that after some time and will ask you direct hey someone tell me you like to suck Cocks come on suck my to and so on.If you speak with the same person when you are an absolute Angel he will never ask for that but try other more vanilla Ways as he dont know into what you real are.You can for sure change that and make it so that all NPC remember/Respect all but for that you have to overwork all ingame NPCs and after that near all Story paths.At this point you can make the Game complete new.I personal prefer the Slut and Reputation how it is now as its more easy at least for me to control the game and what i want to do and what not.

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
One of the starts she already has an earrings. Both parents comment on it.

Maybe one of the Devs that know about the game mechanic could answer a few relevant questions:
Does the game limit the number of topics? If there are extra, are they discarded, or queued up for next time you talk to a parent?
Nothing is discarded and there is no limits. The game mechanics don't work that way, different scenes have their triggers if you have the required stuff to trigger it, then it triggers. That's it. Some of the jewlery stuff is triggered at family meals the reactions etc.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The reputation does work? Another user wrote it doesn't. Or some parts work and some don't. :unsure: If it indeed does, I could accept that as "actions have consequences".
And maybe if someone next time shouts "lesbians" others would just say "yeah, we know." I would even mind if they spread the word so they would just roll with it. ;) :giggle: Or you would think that after having hundreds of times sex with women (and the exhibitionist trait) the mc would just shrug it off and continue. :)
reputation works but it is limited, because there is only so many reactions and it takes a long time to do them. So the code works fine but obviously there is places and times where there could be more reactions.

Keep in mind in Russia gay sex is still a taboo as is lesbian but not as much as gay. It is kinda similar to the US in the 80's not sure for other countries. Basically gay men get harressed or even attacked. lesbians it is scene as hot as long as they are just playing with each other but if it is open serious then it is frowned on. So basically bi girls is ok as long as people think they just like playing with other girls and only have real relationships with men.

Keep in mind we have kept the core of the game flavor for the most part other than in a couple of spots and it was written by Russians in the 2000-2010 range and they could have been writing based on their experiences from a bit earlier than that. The game use to just say with the current year, but that became to much of a issue so a few years ago we froze the game at 2016, which means the year is likely a good 10 years after the setting and feel of the original game.

So in short rep does work, but their is just a limited number of reactions we have time to write. A example is I am going to be doing this dev cycle adding in a outcast reaction and changing the current slut reaction in the school chats and disco chats by the NPC's. So it will take personal relationship into account. So how the NPC reacts will be based on how they personally feel about you, instead of always reacting the same way. But that means I have to write over 200 new dialogue blurbs for each the school chats and then again for the disco chats/dancing, or over 400 total. And that will only cover the school kids while you chat to them during school breaks or the disco. Just to give you guys a idea how much work it takes to give realistic reactions and why they feel somewhat limited at times.

conpeludacha

Jun 17, 2017
Does anything happen (other than getting kicked out of your house) if Sveta gets pregnant from the stepfather? Or is that the only thing?

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Does anything happen (other than getting kicked out of your house) if Sveta gets pregnant from the stepfather? Or is that the only thing?
Didn't notice getting kicked out for getting pregnant by stepfather, but yes, there isn't really anything if you get knocked up by relatives.

conpeludacha

Jun 17, 2017
Didn't notice getting kicked out for getting pregnant by stepfather, but yes, there isn't really anything if you get knocked up by relatives.
Yeah, if you establish that you think the father is the stepfather, and then tell your mother about the pregnancy, she kicks you out.

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
Did something change with the relationship with Anya? I have only been able to get lesbian scenes with her at the party and haven't been able to trigger it at home.. I don't know if I didn't walk in on her and Roma enough, but I no longer get the option to talk about Roma.

Also is it worth becoming a succubus?

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
think i just came across another minor bug. its not game breaking but it is slightly immersion breaking.

you can encounter sonia sunbathing near the pavlosk lake and take her photos. there doesn't seem to be a limitation as to when you can encounter her.

the dialogue mentions her having become the school slut (aka, after she becomes an outcast). however in my playthrough, this hasn't happened yet.

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
on a similar note, anyone know if there a list of places in the game that you can take photographs? if not, is there a unique varible that I can use to search through the code to find them?

EDIT: Nvm found it. You can search for "$camera_locations"
EDIT2: Not sure I understand how the code works though, how do you trigger the events where you approach NPCs to take their photo?

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
on a similar note, anyone know if there a list of places in the game that you can take photographs? if not, is there a unique varible that I can use to search through the code to find them?

EDIT: Nvm found it. You can search for "$camera_locations"
EDIT2: Not sure I understand how the code works though, how do you trigger the events where you approach NPCs to take their photo?
With npcs its all about getting relationship high enough to be able to ask them

Did something change with the relationship with Anya? I have only been able to get lesbian scenes with her at the party and haven't been able to trigger it at home.. I don't know if I didn't walk in on her and Roma enough, but I no longer get the option to talk about Roma.

There has been work on th family as we introduced their schedules but triggers should be the same. I think you have to meet Rex outside the Community centre when Anya is there before you can move on but not 100% sure.

Reactions: shockspacer

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017

At one point Anya says she isn't a lesbian and wants to stop, if you agree it stops that content. Of you can try and convince her not to stop and then she won't. If you use to be able to and now can't my guess is you agreed with her to stop.

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
At one point Anya says she isn't a lesbian and wants to stop, if you agree it stops that content. Of you can try and convince her not to stop and then she won't. If you use to be able to and now can't my guess is you agreed with her to stop.
Aren't you supposed to be able to do things in your room though? What I've gotten was only at the party. No other dialogue related to it. Nothing with Roma

Sep 29, 2019
Aren't you supposed to be able to do things in your room though? What I've gotten was only at the party. No other dialogue related to it. Nothing with Roma
You must do first the part in the room with her Boyfriend and then after the Party.It was always so if you do the Party 2-3 times after Anya stop the event with her Boyfriend and you can not talk to her about it any more. Im not sure if that is a Bug or itendet

legrandddd

Jul 8, 2019
How to unlock anna at the hotel ?
I keep taking pictures with the camera , is that has a role in the story in any way

legrandddd

Jul 8, 2019
When the cop asks sveta for a statement about the starlets , does it matter in the progress of the story whether I saw a statement or not ?

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
When the cop asks sveta for a statement about the starlets , does it matter in the progress of the story whether I saw a statement or not ?
asked this same question on tf forms
answear was late nov is when cop talk to sev in comerical district

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Yes you can but as I said, there is a scene after you have had sex with her a couple of times that she says she doesn't want to do it anymore and you have two choices.
1) agree - which then blocks all lesbian content with her
2) convince her - then she will agree to keep doing it

If on your playthrough you was having sex with her and then it stopped then you choose option one when she said she didn't want to anymore

Sep 29, 2019
Yes you can but as I said, there is a scene after you have had sex with her a couple of times that she says she doesn't want to do it anymore and you have two choices.
1) agree - which then blocks all lesbian content with her
2) convince her - then she will agree to keep doing it

If on your playthrough you was having sex with her and then it stopped then you choose option one when she said she didn't want to anymore
i think he mean the part with Roma his Boyfriend and when you have to Spy on them to get the scene where you get invite from your Sister after you spy on them for a certain time.That is what i answer in the post above.If you do first the Party that in this Build is possible from the start on even you are a Virgin or don't talk to your Sister at all.If you do first the Party 2-3 times all events in the room about and with Roma and your Sister don't happen any more.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
i think he mean the part with Roma his Boyfriend and when you have to Spy on them to get the scene where you get invite from your Sister after you spy on them for a certain time.That is what i answer in the post above.If you do first the Party that in this Build is possible from the start on even you are a Virgin or don't talk to your Sister at all.If you do first the Party 2-3 times all events in the room about and with Roma and your Sister don't happen any more.
* Talk with Anya, ask about boyfriend.
* Meet her boyfriend outside the community center when Anya hanging with her friends.
* Talk to her and agree to stay out of the way when she have her boyfriend over.
* Spy on them have sex several times. (you can manage to do this a few times in a row as long as the clock doesn't tick over)
* Start touch her at night progress until lewdness.
* When she say she is not lesbian, convince her to just help each other get off.
* When you talk to her after this there is a chance she will invite you to a 3some with her and Roman. (you can save scum and force this if you want).

The big issue with this chain is the "party at Rex". You should never go to it before after complete the steps above. It's silly of the game to trigger the party at all before the steps above is done.

Reactions: GladiusVictorius
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes