paparebbe

Dec 15, 2020
Hi. How do i get to see the gaping anus on my character? I'm using 40cm dildo and only doing anal sex, yet the anus is still the shape of asterisk, no matter what.

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
So erm, now that we are in feature lock, I was wondering if it was appropriate to bring up several bugs that were missed last couple of patches because they were overlooked.

I'm not sure what the dev process is, but since they were forgotten around, I thought I might just bring them up as a reminder. Totally the choice of the devs if they want to prioritize other things though!
Feature lock is the perfect time to submit bugs. The main bug report page is on the TFGames site. KS and Nutluck do check here but TF is the main place the devs check for bug reports.

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
Ok it's been a while since I last played this one and now it seems that there is no longer a standalone download for the full game, instead we seem to have been given image/update packs to be unpacked and installed seperately.

Is there any chance someone could share a single standalone link for the latest update of the full game (with all image/update packs already integrated)?

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
Ok it's been a while since I last played this one and now it seems that there is no longer a standalone download for the full game, instead we seem to have been given image/update packs to be unpacked and installed seperately.

Is there any chance someone could share a single standalone link for the latest update of the full game (with all image/update packs already integrated)?

I was thinking that we can make a torrent packs with latest version. Game getting big and some services getting off so I think that sthe best way do develop that game. Im not the owner so I think Dev must make a decision how he wonts to develop game. Its only suggestion..

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020

Ok so I downloaded everything that was available in the post but now all I have are image packs and nowhere to put them, plus no sign of a .exe file anywhere.

There is a link for an all in one version posted but the link is down, I'd really appreciate it if someone could help out with a new download link for the latest all in one version of the full game (inlcluding all image packs already installed).

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Ok so I downloaded everything that was available in the post but now all I have are image packs and nowhere to put them, plus no sign of a .exe file anywhere.

There is a link for an all in one version posted but the link is down, I'd really appreciate it if someone could help out with a new download link for the latest all in one version of the full game (inlcluding all image packs already installed).

you need the QSP player. You open the qsp file with the player.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017

The all in one download was not done by us but by a fan of the game. Kevin is who handles the official game downloads.
But what you need are the following all linked in the OP.

QSP player linked in the video requirements spoiler. I personally recommend sonnix player. Some people have better luck with 1.8 and othes with 1.9

next you need the QSP file first line under downloads

then you need the 0.8.4 image pack and sound packs from the Image Packs line.

unzip the image pack and then put it in the same folder you put the QSP file.

install the player, then run player.

Then under quest on the player go to open game, go to where the girl life qsp file is at and click it then it open and thats it
you don't need the optional packs or dev packs etc unless you play dev builds of the game which are prebuilds of content being worked on for testing.

Reactions: moon.buster

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Then I have no clue, you do know we are up to 8.4.2 for release build and soon will be releasing 0.8.5 right?
yeah, i'll certainly play 0.8.5, but there is no point to play 0.8.4 now and when you released it I still had things to do in this version (now almost over).

To the point that is some addiction given by hypnotherapy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Had it on other character and somehow I got rid of it.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
How do I get rid of this thing
hypno.jpg

?
I know I did it once but I don't remember the conditions.
The thrapist is a bit more hardcore in 0.8.5 so be careful. To break it I think you just have to wait it out.

So erm, now that we are in feature lock, I was wondering if it was appropriate to bring up several bugs that were missed last couple of patches because they were overlooked.

I'm not sure what the dev process is, but since they were forgotten about, I thought I might just bring them up as a reminder. Totally the choice of the devs if they want to prioritize other things though!
That last one is fixed, the middle one I don't know about and the top two aren't bugs. I'll see if I can get them sorted though
Hi. How do i get to see the gaping anus on my character? I'm using 40cm dildo and only doing anal sex, yet the anus is still the shape of asterisk, no matter what.
Gaping only lasts a short time, if you want it to last longer you can adjust the gaping times in the cheat menu. Once you've gotten used to the biggest insertions you'll find it harder and harder to gape. I belive fisting will always cause it though.

Someone used to do this for us but then they just vanished, The game itslf and teh images are hosted by different people so its tough for us to merge into one for a release version. Maybe we can work something out but it'll require some planning.

Reactions: Genjurooo

paparebbe

Dec 15, 2020
Gaping only lasts a short time, if you want it to last longer you can adjust the gaping times in the cheat menu. Once you've gotten used to the biggest insertions you'll find it harder and harder to gape. I belive fisting will always cause it though.
Hmm, not sure if that how it works irl. Anus should gape more after lots of experience as it learns to relax a lot, not vise versa. That being said - it shrinks down after some time, sure, not like it was in previous versions of the game, where it stayed open for days (even though that was hot IMO).

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
That last one is fixed, the middle one I don't know about and the top two aren't bugs. I'll see if I can get them sorted though
Thank Kevin.

Oh right the cheat menu isn't a bug, its something that wasn't implemented yet. I thought the coat was a bug though? It wasn't saving as part of the outfits?

In any case, thanks again to you and all the other devs for your hard work.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Hmm, not sure if that how it works irl. Anus should gape more after lots of experience as it learns to relax a lot, not vise versa. That being said - it shrinks down after some time, sure, not like it was in previous versions of the game, where it stayed open for days (even though that was hot IMO).
The mechanics are not as advanced as I would like so as it gets used to more it takes more to make it gape. I would need to workout a way around this as it ties into the pain system so if I just change one it'll upset the other. I'll see what I can do to get things more realistic in the next dev cycle.

Reactions: paparebbe

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Thank Kevin.

Oh right the cheat menu isn't a bug, its something that wasn't implemented yet. I thought the coat was a bug though? It wasn't saving as part of the outfits?

In any case, thanks again to you and all the other devs for your hard work.
Coat wasn't saving but I tthought that was fixed too. The clothing stuff has been tested a reasonable amount now. I'll see if I can get someone to be rough with the coats and make sure.
I will look at the cheat menus but its tough to get info about the rep system.

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
Coat wasn't saving but I tthought that was fixed too. The clothing stuff has been tested a reasonable amount now. I'll see if I can get someone to be rough with the coats and make sure.
I will look at the cheat menus but its tough to get info about the rep system.
I've tested this in the latest stable release and can confirm that the coats are NOT being saved as part of an outfit set.

Still an issue in 0.8.4.2. It has been that way since coats were implemented in 0.8.3(ver?).

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I've tested this in the latest stable release and can confirm that the coats are NOT being saved as part of an outfit set.

Still an issue in 0.8.4.2. It has been that way since coats were implemented in 0.8.3(ver?).
The dev version sees a rewrite of the old default outfit system so this bug will be replaced with a new one at least.
All the clothing menus got some tlc, form cosmetics to streamlining to some rewrites and whole new filter system. We are in the feature lock period where we fix the bugs with plan to get a release out in next couple of weeks.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes