Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Can you break up with Niko once he is pimping you out at the diner?
He's hard to get away from at that point. Some of your friends can pffer a way out but I don't know if they can by the time it has gotten that far

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Can you break up with Niko once he is pimping you out at the diner?
I believe so, I believe once you break up he then demands sex or money at school during lunch each day. At that point you can ask some of the other students for help getting away from him.

Yendor934

Jul 28, 2018
Why is the installation of this convoluted? Additionally, the image packs, feature unlock and qsp files have different version numbers.

almostideal

May 12, 2020
Why is the installation of this convoluted? Additionally, the image packs, feature unlock and qsp files have different version numbers.
QSP is always convoluted. As far as I can tell, the qsp and image files are done by different people so they can't all update at the same rime. The game is totally worth the hassle though.

May 11, 2021
Why is the installation of this convoluted...
Dev version of game/ image packs are for developers (so all new media will be updated at the same time until next pack is released for the same reason.)

We later release to the players in general because some wish to try the newest WIP content and/or bug-testing for us.

If you cannot tell the difference between types of installation nor the meaning behind it. It would be best to only play the official release (release every 3 or 4 months, the 0.8.5 is scheduled at Dec 19th.)

Best,

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Sorry if this has been asked already, the searches I tried didn't help, but is there a way to get let back into your parents apartment without cheats after your mom finds out you're pregnant with your brother or your fathers baby? Since there's dialogue about being pregnant with your step dad's baby on the reconciliation dialogue I'm guessing you can but I haven't figured out how without cheats.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hello can i have an idea to get relationship with Katja Meynold at 8.4.2.ver. ? Any trick ? Pls help
A new release will be coming soon and that has been cleaned up and made a bit easier in the next release. so I would just recommend waiting for it.

Reactions: JennaJJ

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked already, the searches I tried didn't help, but is there a way to get let back into your parents apartment without cheats after your mom finds out you're pregnant with your brother or your fathers baby? Since there's dialogue about being pregnant with your step dad's baby on the reconciliation dialogue I'm guessing you can but I haven't figured out how without cheats.
Nope mom basically disowns you after that. At least no for Kolka not positive about bio dad but I think it is the same.

May 11, 2021
From Anya the picture Queen

Image Pack Release Notes December 11th
0.8.5 Feature Lock Image Pack 2

Please Delete these folders before installing to save on disk space (It is ok if you don't or forget)
images/characters/city/university/girl/kendra

doggbound

Dec 22, 2016
How do you get the olu and mother scene? I've never seen it in any playthrough of mine. Is it even implemented yet?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
the best life girl game... you have patreon?.
No, we talked about it once but it was so controversial that people let the project over it.
The issue being that we've had dozens of people work on it and there's no way to split any cash fairly if we had it.

Reactions: yahtuhsabeh
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes