Lizard2214

Feb 8, 2020
Go to the cheat menu / Image sets/ choose default high. Your strength should be close to 100 to get the images your looking for
Thx m8. I'm patient, I don't want to use the Cheat Menu too much, it breaks the fun. It's enough for me to know that I need to reach 100 for my Strength.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Just a small note, I don't recall that happening the last time I've played, but when you go to the disco the names and images don't match. Nothing big, since the images still direct to right person, but yeah.

This was with QSP player btw, no idea about Sonnix. At least Комбинация music is catchy as hell.

FalloutFanboy98

Dec 8, 2019
Are you unable to become Vitek's girlfriend anymore? He never asks to dance, just keeps giving beers when you talk to him at the dance

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Just a small note, I don't recall that happening the last time I've played, but when you go to the disco the names and images don't match. Nothing big, since the images still direct to right person, but yeah.

This was with QSP player btw, no idea about Sonnix. At least Комбинация music is catchy as hell.
Are you unable to become Vitek's girlfriend anymore? He never asks to dance, just keeps giving beers when you talk to him at the dance
Are you both using 0.8.5.1 the bug fix release that came out a few days ago?

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Thx m8. I'm patient, I don't want to use the Cheat Menu too much, it breaks the fun. It's enough for me to know that I need to reach 100 for my Strength.
You are not changing stats just the image pack. Look in the folder /images/pc/body/shape/ for the three available choices

Lizard2214

Feb 8, 2020
You are not changing stats just the image pack. Look in the folder /images/pc/body/shape/ for the three available choices
In this case I check that. Thanks mate.

For something completely different. For some reason my English is stuck.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:
I think If I remember coretly I can take extrea lessons with teacher in Comunity centre. That right ?

Edit2:
Jocks hate me, how I can improve my relation with them ?

1640465084883.png

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017

Edit:
I think If I remember coretly I can take extrea lessons with teacher in Comunity centre. That right ?

Edit2:

View attachment 1562670
Do sports, and there are uniforms that help on that.

Sep 29, 2019
Do sports, and there are uniforms that help on that.
Not sure if that alone help i think more that the Groups are a little bit Bugged.I start as Dancer in the Jocks Group but now i want to change to trigger the invite to the Gopniks.So i make all what they like be a bully skip school and so on but for some reason i have now maximum Respect with the Jocks and all other Groups like me very much

almostideal

May 12, 2020

Edit:

Edit2:

View attachment 1562670
You've got nearly 100% in all your grades and 1000 in Nerd approval, I'm guessing you pay attention to every lession, if so the jocks hate it (every group except the nerds hate it). Cheerleading is helping with the cool kids and If you're dancing with them at the disco it might help with them as well. In all honesty, with grades that high you can afford to slack off and not pay attention to everything but English (maybe Art & Shop as well, until they hit 100%). Your grades will naturally increase over time, just at a slower rate and as long as you aren't skipping class or forgetting your homework they won't go down.

If you have a uniform that is classed as "This uniform complies with the regulations and is of good quality. It would certainly help you with your standing with the cool kids and jocks." Then hang out in the hallway during break and lunch, that'll raise your standing with both jocks & cool kids as well.

Edit: The rep only effects which group you belong to and improving it is only worth doing if you actively want to join them, you can still make friends with them through the normal ways. If you're doing a pure Nerd playthrough, then carry on as normal.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes