eatondapusse

Mar 17, 2018
I downloaded the all in one pack and am running on sonnix qsp 1.9 and noticed theres a couple broken images in the hookup event and glory hole event. did some of the image links get moved in this build or could it be a qsp issue?

SilX

May 15, 2019
Be drunken as a russian, close to passin out and you can buy plenty. Then wear them, keep going drunk and visit the shops drunken every few days to get even more revealing clothes.

... Or if you are impatient, simply use QSPSaveEditor to lower the stat.
Or if you are even more impatient, simply use the cheating menu bundled with the game by clicking the three bars icon (typical dropdown icon) and select 'Cheat menu' in the actions.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I am once again asking for "You are in a romantic relationship with your brother"
As in you want a romantic relationship with Kolka? I can't remember the mod's exact name but it's either the Kolka mod or the brother mod on the tfgames site has a much more romantic and complete Kolka relationship.

Reactions: GmFn1869

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
erm quick question about the new fame variables. do they cap out at any point or does it go up indefinitely in the cheat menus?

edit: by that I mean is there a point where increase the values no longer do anything?
Yes there is a top bracket and once you are in that top bracket it no longer matters but I don't know what it is since the fame was reworked a bit.

Reactions: shockspacer

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I have the game up and running perfectly fine except there are no videos being displayed in the game. Photos are being displayed except the videos. i opened the files to see if i do have video which i do. Any way i can include videos somehow ?
Which player are you using, if you are not using one of the ones listed on the OP then it won't play video's

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
is there a way to make it so natasha debt payback period is shorter than 30 days
other than time cheat
No since you are giving her a reasonable amount of time to pay you back and then if you choose you are slowly corrupting a nice girl to be not such a nice girl. Many of the story's in the game are meant to take time and not blazed through in a few days or weeks. It is intended you do several story arcs at once.

Also I recommend not using the time cheat for more than a couple of hours, we have a warning on it on purpose. I personally would like to see it changed so you can't cheat more than a couple of hours of time as it all to often breaks saves and then can cause serious issues with various story arcs making them unplayable which then gets reported as bugs when they are not actually bugs.

Autismus

Oct 20, 2018
A lot of the therapist hypno sex does not show. No image or video. Same with dreams about him.
Same with the gloryholes. Swallow cum usually ends in just text while earlier versions had video or image for that.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
A lot of the therapist hypno sex does not show. No image or video. Same with dreams about him.
Same with the gloryholes. Swallow cum usually ends in just text while earlier versions had video or image for that.
I know the therpist is a lot of video's are you using one of the recommend players? There is only 3 qsp players that will play video's

FP69

Sep 12, 2020
I know the therpist is a lot of video's are you using one of the recommend players? There is only 3 qsp players that will play video's
Same thing with Ghole and therapist videos.
I'm using QSP player 1.9 from 1 page Video Requirement. And problem is that some videos are playing some not. So if that was a player problem probably just all videos wouldn't play?

Random07

May 7, 2017
anyone have link for whorelife mod went to site I see no dl link for image pak
You are completely correct just went to look myself and they only got qsp download with no mod image link anywhere to be found. Alright I'll help you as much as I can, got the wlife images still that I downloaded awhile back. Might be some missing images since I haven't tested it with the latest wlife for 0.8.5 but hopefully it'll have all images required.
Link to said images:

Gotta still put them in the folder of mod/wlife since I just pulled the image folder.

There's also the mod Chocolate which uses "the more vanilla bits from "Whore Life" and "Additional sex adventures" with most of the physically abusive material removed."
Incase that interests you. Link to that here:

Reactions: JennaJJ

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Same thing with Ghole and therapist videos.
I'm using QSP player 1.9 from 1 page Video Requirement. And problem is that some videos are playing some not. So if that was a player problem probably just all videos wouldn't play?
For some reasons we don't understand some people have better luck with different players than other people. Try 1.8 or the other player who's name escapes me at the moment.

Autismus

Oct 20, 2018
I am using the recommended player. 1.9 QSP
Some of the vidoes play but others do not. Some of the dreams.
Do you want a screenshot?

xemo66

Sep 19, 2020
Can sombody tell me the names of the BGMs of the dancing party and the character creation menu? lol

shapeswild

Dec 29, 2020
From what I have heard about this game is that one of the starts has the mc start as 16 year old, is there a version where everything is 18+? As I come from a country where anything - even text based - of under age that is a no go. I am probably being overly cauious but I'd rather play it safe and people keep saying how good this game is.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes