Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thanks, I finally got my chance at blackmailing Christina (y)

2 other question, with regards to version 8.7.1.:
1. As I see, this version introduces a new underwear category ...Bodysuits ... in your wardrobe.

Am I correct to assume that these Bodysuits aren't fully implemented (=buyable) in 8.7.1. yet?

Because, when I go to Lussso Intimo in the City center, I don't see any Bodysuit-Cetegory that would allow me to buy them.
(I have all image packs, including 4.7)

2. When I am iin the bathroom (new game started with 8.7.1.) I am not able to put a Vibrator into my pusssy anymore.
(Yes, I already bought one ... and my Inhibition is 68, which sounds low enough to use one)
Only the option to remove parts/all of my underwear is present.
Bug? Or am I missing some new mechanism regarding Vibrators that have been introduced with 8.7.1?
I don't know about the underwear and body suits, I know they are being added this release but I have honestly no clue how far along they are. That is something Kevin would have to answer as he is the one doing it.

sounds like a bug with the new underwear system, can you do it totally naked and then get redressed?

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Disabling menuing whilst in an emergency situation is probably not the best idea. Pressed "Start a new tapestry" in the lounge of th buildable mansion.
1656698249359.png

EDIT: whilst menuing is disabled (i.e: the buttons/links running underneath the date), the other buttons aren't. Clicked the briefcase then "put your journal down" (which doesn't really make sense because, y'know, it's a briefcase) and was taken back to the right location. There's definitely a broken location or link somewhere between clicking "set tapestry aside" and being taken back to the correct area.

Last edited:

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
I don't know about the underwear and body suits, I know they are being added this release but I have honestly no clue how far along they are. That is something Kevin would have to answer as he is the one doing it.

sounds like a bug with the new underwear system, can you do it totally naked and then get redressed?

Tried it ... didn't help ... Vibrator still is not available for equipping :(

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Hello there. Quick question. How do I interact with the dog. He always just ignores me when I approach.
I believe that's part of content that was taken out a while ago. Look for mods beginning with "B" and ending in "estiality" here:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
If I remember correctly you can't use the Vibrator when you are still a virgin, so that could be a possible cause for your problem.
If this is true, then this definitely is the problem ... not wanting to piss offf Mum yet (or having to fake referrals) :D

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
If this is true, then this definitely is the problem ... not wanting to piss offf Mum yet (or having to fake referrals) :D
yeah you can not insert anything larger than a finger when a virgin or it will pop your cherry so to speak. So that is why.

Reactions: Jen_73

zcbmmbcz

Nov 6, 2017
I think there's a bug when you talk to Albina after the Starlet investigation. My relation with her somehow went down to 0 from 100.

Also, been trying to get the uncle Misha events, and I can't seem to be able to get him to let me into his apartment.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I think there's a bug when you talk to Albina after the Starlet investigation. My relation with her somehow went down to 0 from 100.

Also, been trying to get the uncle Misha events, and I can't seem to be able to get him to let me into his apartment.
You have to got out on the street 5/8 or around the apartment block with cum on you and have him notice. After that there's a chance he'll talk to you in the cafe in the evening. Used to be evenings that Mom didn't work late but don't know if it was updated to her new schedule. Then you should be able to access his apartment when he's about.
Thanks, I finally got my chance at blackmailing Christina (y)

2 other question, with regards to version 8.7.1.:
1. As I see, this version introduces a new underwear category ...Bodysuits ... in your wardrobe.

Am I correct to assume that these Bodysuits aren't fully implemented (=buyable) in 8.7.1. yet?

Because, when I go to Lussso Intimo in the City center, I don't see any Bodysuit-Cetegory that would allow me to buy them.
(I have all image packs, including 4.7)

2. When I am iin the bathroom (new game started with 8.7.1.) I am not able to put a Vibrator into my pusssy anymore.
(Yes, I already bought one ... and my Inhibition is 68, which sounds low enough to use one)
Only the option to remove parts/all of my underwear is present.
Bug? Or am I missing some new mechanism regarding Vibrators that have been introduced with 8.7.1?
Yes, bodysuits are new and without the images and attributes worked on yet its not going to make this release. The mechanics ar all there but options will be hidden for main release. I'm currently ironing out the bugs in "sets" which is where pairs of panties and bras that match can be bought and worn together with a single click saving you having to search and add each separately.
There are also attributes available for all the panties and bras but again doesn't look like they'll be ready (I have got it set to mix and match the attributes and not so maybe I'll get some done in time).

tix07

Oct 1, 2017
how I meet olu nephew ?
I can't enter the dorm, and when I try to talk to olu he wants me to model.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
how I meet olu nephew ?
I can't enter the dorm, and when I try to talk to olu he wants me to model.
What walk said above is one way, you can also sometimes find him hanging out with his uncle at the train station in pav when he uncle is working and if you know Olu you can meet him then.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Yes, bodysuits are new and without the images and attributes worked on yet its not going to make this release. The mechanics ar all there but options will be hidden for main release. I'm currently ironing out the bugs in "sets" which is where pairs of panties and bras that match can be bought and worn together with a single click saving you having to search and add each separately.
There are also attributes available for all the panties and bras but again doesn't look like they'll be ready (I have got it set to mix and match the attributes and not so maybe I'll get some done in time).
Did you add a way to sell them or throw them out? In previous releases it was pretty annoying to lose the panties one way or another and still have the non-disposable bra in the wardrobe.
Also for the boots, coats etc. there needs to be a way to dispose.

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
yeah you can not insert anything larger than a finger when a virgin or it will pop your cherry so to speak. So that is why.
My cherry has been popped and now I am able to insert the vibrator.
So I can confirm that it is working as intended (y)

May 11, 2021
how do i run this game?
The game is run on QSP (QuestSoft Player), so you need to download that first then open the game in the interface (the link of the game and image pack are in the first page.)

Or you can download QSP, then proceed to download the all in one pack (link also in the first page), to get a taste of it then update the game version and the image packs.

Best,

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Did you add a way to sell them or throw them out? In previous releases it was pretty annoying to lose the panties one way or another and still have the non-disposable bra in the wardrobe.
Also for the boots, coats etc. there needs to be a way to dispose.
I haven't but I'll do so

Reactions: Genjurooo
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes