Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I found a local school, but I can only go to the sports field
Did you start with a school start? If you started with one of the city starts you can't go. Also depending on if you started in June or August you have a week or more before school starts.

Reactions: Paco15

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
3 BLANK screen BUGS (sry if they were already reported):
1. Natasha
hangout>cafe>friendly
2. Anushka
threesome with marcus in her bedroom > talk about what happened > tell about olu > tell about things done with olu > talking about something else (or such)
P.S.: don't search by text as I wrote it from memory
3. Mira
after Sveta can prostitute herself (good job on adding this BTW) in Gadukino > offer to walk with Mira > sex with 2 of the trailer boys
text:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

----
Also good job on new hunters content.
But is their relationship broken? Spent half of summer with them and sveta is at 10 relationship with each of them.

Last edited:

netuttki

May 10, 2018
There was a mod called "Chocolate", it was a remix of the "Whore Life" and "Additional sex adventures" and it added options to Gas stations. So why "invent bicycle again". Isn't it possible to add that to main game?
No one invented any bicycles. Moving the prostitution mechanics from WLife to the main game was literally the opposite of "reinventing the bicycle".
"Additional adventures" adds story content as a mod, not mechanics. It is active, and moving story from a mod into the main game without asking the creator would be rude.
Stories should stay in their respective mods unless the mod creator decides that they would like to merge that into the main game and the team agrees that it would fit into the main game.

Last edited:

FP69

Sep 12, 2020
There was a mod called "Chocolate", it was a remix of the "Whore Life" and "Additional sex adventures" and it added options to Gas stations. So why "invent bicycle again". Isn't it possible to add that to main game?
No one invented any bicycles. Moving the prostitution mechanics from WLife to the main game was literally the opposite of "reinventing the bicycle".
"Additional adventures" adds story content as a mod, not mechanics. It is active, and moving story from a mod into the main game without asking the creator would be rude.
Stories should stay in their respective mods unless the mod creator decides that they would like to merge that into the main game and the team agrees that it would fit into the main game.
Your comment was - "Bus stop and gas station will be available (fingers crossed) in the next release if someone can find a story reason to unlock them."

My whole comment was spesifically about Gas station, I wasn't talking about "Additional adventures" story or anything else.
Why there is a need to make a story for gas station work to unlock it (there is a story for that in wlife), so in main game it could be something like in the Chocolate mod, without any stories or spesific quests. Well maybe it could depend on MC reputation somehow.

netuttki

May 10, 2018
Your comment was - "Bus stop and gas station will be available (fingers crossed) in the next release if someone can find a story reason to unlock them."

My whole comment was spesifically about Gas station, I wasn't talking about "Additional adventures" story or anything else.
Why there is a need to make a story for gas station work to unlock it (there is a story for that in wlife), so in main game it could be something like in the Chocolate mod, without any stories or spesific quests. Well maybe it could depend on MC reputation somehow.
You literally wrote "Additional sex adventures" - the mod is actually called "Additional adventures" - in your comment, followed by "Isn't it possible to add that to main game? " So yes, you actually were talking about "Additional adventures".

Why is there a need for a "story" to unlock the gas station?
Becuase there needs to be a reason for Sveta to know about a gas station where she can work as a whore. At least another working girl mentioning it to her. Or the family driving by on their way somewhere.

You know, some explanation for why she suddenly knows about this option.
It is extremely rare for a 17-18 year old girl to wake up and say "oh, I know... I will be a prostitute, let's find a convenient gas station".

Yes, there is a story for that in WLife. And if you load the mod, the story is there.

For some reason, if you don't load WLife, there is no story. Not sure why. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

FP69

Sep 12, 2020
You literally wrote "Additional sex adventures" - the mod is actually called "Additional adventures" - in your comment, followed by "Isn't it possible to add that to main game? " So yes, you actually were talking about "Additional adventures".
I was talking about the "Chocolate" mod, which was a remix of two other mods.
English is not my native, so maybe my writings aren't so clear. Well... maybe I should wrote with brackets - There was a mod called "Chocolate" (it was a remix of the "Whore Life" and "Additional sex adventures") and it (Chocolate) added options to Gas stations.

And, just in case, I didn't try to offend someone, or being rude, just wanted to ask a question.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I was talking about the "Chocolate" mod, which was a remix of two other mods.
English is not my native, so maybe my writings aren't so clear. Well... maybe I should wrote with brackets - There was a mod called "Chocolate" (it was a remix of the "Whore Life" and "Additional sex adventures") and it (Chocolate) added options to Gas stations.

And, just in case, I didn't try to offend someone, or being rude, just wanted to ask a question.
I believe only parts of the whorelife mod was added and nothing from chocolate that I am aware of.

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
3 BLANK screen BUGS (sry if they were already reported):
1. Natasha
hangout>cafe>friendly
2. Anushka
threesome with marcus in her bedroom > talk about what happened > tell about olu > tell about things done with olu > talking about something else (or such)
P.S.: don't search by text as I wrote it from memory
3. Mira
after Sveta can prostitute herself (good job on adding this BTW) in Gadukino > offer to walk with Mira > sex with 2 of the trailer boys
text:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

----
Also good job on new hunters content.
But is their relationship broken? Spent half of summer with them and sveta is at 10 relationship with each of them.
Looking into 1 - know the problem, will check with writer
Fixed 2 - bad location call
Looking into 3

Reactions: Genjurooo

navingard

Mar 26, 2022
Does anyone have the link to the latest version of the whore life? I can't find It in the girl life discord, and the tfgames one seems tô be an older version

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes